Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 6,297 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3143

@esther-c @loopylin

Same thing here! I’ve been told to play sports and I’ve made… interesting attempts XD You may have been grumpy, Loops, but I’ve always been the player who was too busy watching a butterfly to notice an incoming ball.

And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.

@koshka
      @loopylin

*Watches with interest*

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
      @whalekeeper

@rae

Coolsies 😛

Violet

“Gage, record.”

The robot’s eyes spun, clicking, and gazed sightlessly at the surrounding lawnscape.

“The experiment was a positive until power failed.” Violet bowed her head, hair falling over her chest. “We’ll try tomorrow. But at least, for now, we can get some key lime pie or something. Forgo any further advancements.”

Gage clicked again, and looked up at her through the jacket pocket with soft brown eyes.

Violet sighed.

The school grounds was rather beautiful, if normal for any school. The sidewalks on the edges led to an outside study area, with a roof and a door into the building.

Violet’s purple-translucent jacket shimmered with light, only slightly muted by the black top underneath. Hair streaks fell over her deeply set eyes. She slipped her hand into her pocket, and began twisting Gage’s parts around his core, like a geometrical toy.

Nearby her, a larger student reached for something on his leg. A silver object whizzed in the air, past her ear, and landed in the wall.

“Sorry, Maiden, that knife was an accident,” the guy also threw at her.

“That’s not true,” Violet pointed out. She still calmly flicked Gage with her fingers, watching the young man. “I saw you premeditate.”

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1555

@loopylin

Leo

The light in his eyes was vaguely familiar in all the wrong ways. Leo squinted, wrinkling his nose into a grimace. “That’s what the paperwork said.”

The light shifted to his handiwork, leaving Leo to blink away the two suns imprinted on his retina.

“The leak’s stopped.” He said, adding a for now under his breath. A small bulge was forming under a particularly large piece of tape.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper

And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.

I can believe it

@koshka

Liko

“Well, that’s definitely a, uh, creative approach.” Liko squinted at the mess of duck tape. “Do you mind if I…?”

After a bit of shuffling, the man gave him enough room to reach the pipe. Liko then carefully began peeling off the tape.

“Sorry to undo your work, it’s just, um…” He swallowed nervously, then decided to talk about something else. “I’m Liko. Been working here a couple days. What’s your name?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3558

@whalekeeper

Aw, I like little robot companions! They’re always so cute.

Alpha

Alpha stared at her, out of a mixture of wonder (for he had never seen in his life hair as long as this girl’s) and confusion (for he didn’t know what premeditating meant.) He mumbled something in Realn to himself, trying to figure out if ‘premeditating’ meant the movements he made for the throw, or if it meant what he was saying before that. Alpha decided to shrug it off rather than ask.

“It wasn’t meant to land so close to your face. It wasn’t meant to land close to anyone’s face. Listen, if I was trying to hurt, you’d be hurt. I don’t miss my targets. My fingers simply got itchy to throw, which happens when I haven’t correctly sparred or gone on some mission for a couple days. Sorry.”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
              @whalekeeper

@rae

Aw, I like little robot companions! They’re always so cute.

I redesigned her but forgot Gage existed for a while 😂 Originally he was a knockoff of Wall-e, which I won’t hold against my six-year-old self. Wall-e is an amazing movie.

Violet

Violet cocked her head. “And at how many inconvenient times have you scratched that itch?”

When the guy didn’t answer, she shrugged. “Whatever. Just know you owe me one for not pressing charges.”

RAE
                @rae

@whalekeeper

Alpha

“Press charges? What do you mean by that? Stars, this language and culture is confusing!” If this were a Realn, she’d just accept my apology, we’d salute and then move on. It’d be forgotten in an instant, but no, this girl has to use confusing terms!

RAE
                  @rae

Alpha thinks that ‘press charges’ means literally pressing something similar to battery charges.

#Wondiansnotunderstandingearthlingsagain

Sara
                    @savannah_grace2009
                      • Total Posts: 2535

@esther-c

LOOK WHO’S BACK!!!!!!

Is it okay if I put Liv into the RP again?

Lukas&Livia
                      #Lalbert
                      Sef&Chase
                      #HOTTOLINE
                      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
                      @rae

I should probably get Chase going to do something…

Chase

Chase stirred, pushing away the comforting warmth of the blanket that he had curled up in. Opening his eyes, they immediately turned from green to charcoal toothpaste grey. He didn’t remember where he was or why he had a bandage on his head until he saw Hannah quietly reading in her chair like a librarian. Standing, Chase gently folded the blanket and went to leave.

“T-thank you,” he whispered as he closed the door behind him.

Chase looked up and down the hall. No one appeared to be in sight at that moment. I should find Sef. I don’t know how many hours its been since I last saw her. I hope she’s okay. Chase tried to run down the hall, but found that his head throbbed persistently when he did so, leaving him confined to walking.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by RAE. Reason: Typos

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

@rae

Fyi she belongs to a mystery story. So she and the rest of her cast are very thorough when it comes to evidence/justice/whatever. ;]

Violet

“It means bringing you to justice for being irresponsible.” Violet raised an eyebrow, and held up the robot. “And I have the evidence to prove you guilty.”

Gage twisted its head around with a melancholy tilt, and clicked, “I – s-see – all.

It laughed, in a hissy, steamy sort of way, and Violet laughed too as she lowered it. Her voice was incredibly faint, despite how much she had to say. “So… safety first, understand?”

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

It sounds ridiculous, but this group of characters are named Rose, Violet and Daisy 🤣🤣 Creative ingenuity right there. Y’all should take notes.

Beth Torres
                            @beth-torres
                              • Total Posts: 339

@esther-c

Maverick 

“I’m headed to somewhere.” Maverick looked up as though he was unsure, yet he was pondering the reasons for even attending school.

Well, some people had to be there because they were just stupid… like Navin.

He looked back at Easton and Hallie and began talking so fast it sounded like a blur of words. “Anyway, yeah, let’s scurry, coddiwomple, bounce or whatever it was you said.”

The question was never answered, but he assumed he could simply run off to where he needed to be when the time came.

RAE
                              @rae

@whalekeeper

Alpha

“So…safety first, understand?”

Alpha smiled. “Of course safety comes first, that’s why I have this bandage around my ribs and you aren’t dead right now.” Whether he was sarcastic or serious, it couldn’t be told. Alpha placed his left fist over his heart, and bowed his head to the girl. “I sincerely apologize to you, Warrioress. I am Nahim Nayhelm Jr, adopted son of Lord Nahim Nayhelm former Realn emperor. My…lab name is Alpha Grath.”

RAE
                                @rae

Okay, Alpha kinda likes her already…

Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 6,297 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >