Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,611 through 5,625 (of 6,295 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3556

@loopylin

It’s fine. Alpha often does the same thing.

@whalekeeper

XD that could potentially get funny. His mind is already scrambled right now (that’s why the mood changes. The reason he seems like a different person sometimes is different parts of his mind are all trying to take control. It’s complicated) so why not just add some girl into it?

I’m totally game, just it’d take a lot to make him go and even more…dance like Earthlings!!!

But…if he feels like he owes her for something she did, he will totally go and dance.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

@rae

Okay XD Disclaimer. It has been 5+ years since I wrote this girl. She is one of my oldest characters, and I mean so old, she was in my very first official story… when I was six. 🙃❤️

I’ll adjust her a bit, but of course she’ll have similar vibes. I’m proud of what she represents and the memories of my childhood storyteller persona.

If she doesn’t have chemistry with Alpha, I’ll find something else for her to do.

Name: Violet

Appearance: A sallow-skinned girl with a long face and nose, and long black hair falling to her knees. Silver mechanical spider limbs reach out from her back, allowing for technical accuracy to fix tiny things. They aren’t implanted in her, but are highly developed to respond to nerve commands. Her clothes are always of a cool color.

Over this she wears a shiny transparent jacket, with a robot inside the stomach pocket. The robot is about the size of your two fists, large-headed, and of a warm gray color.

Personality: Violet is a soft-hearted individual, who certainly doesn’t want to be alone in life, but is afraid of developing relationships. She doesn’t know how to contribute. Very anti-social, she prefers to live in a logical and impersonal space. However she still appreciates it when people gently interact with her (i.e. sending her indirect signs of friendship). As the brains of her story’s main cast, Violet knows tech. She can hack computers and reprogram robotic devices.

“Everything is a mountain”

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1555

Do y’all mind if I jump back into this RP? I’d be bringing in a character from a newish WIP (not the original set I had way back in the beginning of the school).

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 3141

@koshka

I’m totally good with it 🥰 Good to see you around again

“Everything is a mountain”

Koshka
            @koshka

Okay, these two are from a recent WIP my sister and I started. It’s sci-fish which is definitely not my typical, but has been fun to play with.

Leo Boltman (Leoron Benneck)

He’s just been hired at the school as a maintenance repairman and electrician. He’s hoping to find a good school for his sister and sort-of-adopted little brother, where they’ll hopefully be safe from *backstory*.

Appearance: Somewhere between 19-21 years old, and just over 6’ tall. Brunette with green eyes. His skin is pallid due to his having zero suntan. Has a military bearing that will take a long time to fade.

Wearing green coveralls, knee-high rubber boots, gloves, and a workman’s cap. There’s an assortment of tools stuck in his belt that look oddly at home.

Personality: calm, calculating, compassionate. He’s honest, though not open, and can most definitely keep secrets. Has a laser focus in life though it’s subtle at first.

Silvia Boltman (Silvia Benneck)

Leo’s baby sister. This is her first time attending a school since *backstory*. She’s just not sure if she likes having such a rigid schedule, considering how many important things she could be doing, like building microscopes or studying nuclear fusion.

Appearance: wavy dark hair that is typically controlled in French braids. Blue-green eyes, pale skin though not like her brother. A light dusting of freckles over her nose. Between 13-15 years old. 5’3” tall.

Personality: bubbly, talkative, artistic. A friend to anyone who wants one, but doesn’t give a fig if you don’t. Intrinsically loyal.

Koshka
              @koshka

And that was way longer than I anticipated in the document. *Sigh*

Koshka
                @koshka

Leo

This crawlspace may not have been the smallest thing he’d squeezed into, but it was clearly trying. He slid a little farther on his back, boots scuffing over the damp the floor. He shifted a bit to try and ease a cramp in his soaked back.

And there it was, showing ghostly white in the light of his head lamp. A broken pipe.

He closed his eyes and sighed. This wasn’t supposed to be a hard job. It wasn’t even supposed to be his. But no, let the new guy on shift crawl three miles in a puddle to find a cracked gray waterline.

Maybe duck tape would fix it? He dug around his belt for roll.

His ear buzzed.

“Yes, Sis?” He twirled the roll in his fingers, trying to find the end in by touch.

“Hey, where are you?”

“Guess.”

She was quiet for a moment, giving him time to stretch out a piece of tape and try to fix it in place.

“The ship?”

“Ha, I wish.” He stuck another piece in place, and sighed. “Under the school.”

“Serious? What’s it like down there? Can I come next time?”

“Yes, cramped, and no. School insurance would kill me. Why’d you call?”

She snickered over the earpiece a bit before answering. “Just wondered if we could discuss the absolute inappropriateness of me getting placed in an math class that’s teaching basic algebra.”

“Can it wait?”

“I guess.”

“Great.” He ended the call and stared up at the weird zigzag of duck tape.

Loopy
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2334

@koshka Your characters seem really fun! I also have a character who’s working as a repairman/ cleaner so maybe they might end up working together

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Koshka
                    @koshka

@loopylin

Yes! Leo needs help. He’s not a plumber (obviously.).

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3421

@loopylin @whalekeeper

…y’all should play volleyball… just sayin’…

Height’s always helpful in that sport… XD I don’t exactly have the height, I’m only 5’ 6’’, but I’m working on my vertical >:]

@beth-torres

Easton

He laughed. “I can’t be as specific, but yeah, we’ve been here for a few days.”

They fell into another awkward lull that Easton quickly repaired. “What’s your next class? It might be the same as ours and we have to bounce in a minute.”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@koshka Here’s some description. Should I rp them meeting?

Liko Landerson

Appearance: an alien, light blue skin and bluish green fluffy hair, has four arms, and is about 7’ ish tall

Personality: friendly, talkative, people pleaser, not much self confidence, cheerful and optimistic

Other: Has a small pink pet slime monster named Dusty. He works as a mechanic fixing spaceships in his own world

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                          @loopylin

@esther-c

lol you’re not the first person to suggest that.

I’m not a very active or competitive person, sadly. My mom did make me play one year in jr high but I did terribly because I didn’t want to be there. Jr high Loopy was just a constantly overwhelmed, grumpy little storm cloud XD Kinda feel bad for my old coach

Koshka
                            @koshka

@loopylin

Sure, go right ahead! Leo’s never seen an alien before, so that could get interesting (he’ll probably just think he’s seeing things at first).

RAE
                              @rae
                                • Total Posts: 3556

I just found another song that is soooooo Alpha.

Whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons

That and Believer perfectly fit Alpha.

@whalekeeper

Apparently it didn’t post, but I like your charrie! She sounds great!

If you don’t like this introduction, let me know. It’s what I could think of to make Alpha notice her.

Alpha

“Speaking of combat,” Alpha said to himself, “My fingers are itching to throw a knife right now…” Alpha brought his foot up to where he could slide the knife out of his boot. Foolishly not looking first, Alpha spun on his heel and let the knife fly. It sailed through the air perfectly, before embedding itself in the school wall an inch away from a girls face. Alpha froze. Oops. Once again using the squares in his palms, Alpha pulled the knife to his hand and slid it back into its sheath.

“Sorry, Maiden, that knife was an accident.”

Maiden is the term for unmarried Realn women.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@koshka

Ok I’m thinking there’s two entrances to the crawl space and they meet in the middle. Had to ask my construction worker brother to make sure that was actually a thing lol

Liko

After finishing his lunch break, Liko finally forced himself to do the one job he’d been procrastinating. Plumbing.

He army crawled his way through the tunnel, his front covered in mud and his hair full of cobwebs. He had considered bringing Dusty down to help out, but the slime brain was hardly smart enough to handle playing a simple game of fetch. Liko thought he had enough hands to handle it himself.

He was just smiling to himself about the accidental pun, when he saw someone ahead, right next to the leaky pipe. He looked the guy in the face, accidentally blinding him with his headlamp.

“Oh, hey. Are you the new guy?”

Viewing 15 posts - 5,611 through 5,625 (of 6,295 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >