Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,596 through 5,610 (of 6,293 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@rae

Dante

“I think the point of it is just to have fun. And, before you dismiss it, having fun is a lot more important than you think. Especially for you. You need to loosen up.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3555

@loopylin

Alpha

“I already loosened up a few minutes ago, and I acted like a fool!” Alpha slid his knife into its sheath with a slap, and checked the accessories on his wrists. “I get my ‘fun’ from combat. I don’t think I need some worthless dance. Besides, I’ve seen this culture’s idea of dancing. It’s more boring than when nothing goes wrong on a mission.”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 3141

@loopylin

*Goes on a wild goose chase hunting for a measure tape* I’m 5’10 1/2 >:}

Awwww Ellie’s such a cute little thing

Add the character. Especially if they bring more conflict :]

Ah, well XD They have a connection to Sebster, and it is a conflict-centered thing for suresies. Only thing is, their dynamic is supposed to improve over time, but I’m not sure at what point of improvement it should be.

Mars

“Hundred and one percent.” He reached out and gently bumped Ellie’s fist with his own. “See you.”

The small girl headed out of the cafeteria.

Yes…” Marcel hissed through his teeth. He jumped up in the air, holding his fists together, and flipped upside down like a bobbing water toy. “Yes!

Sometimes, rarely, the wholesomeness of something grew feather spirals around his chest and heart. He grinned, shaking his head both at himself and to calm down, and flew over the tables towards art class.

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4721

@whalekeeper sheesh, you’re my dad’s height!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
            @whalekeeper

@rae

I don’t think I need some worthless dance. Besides, I’ve seen this culture’s idea of dancing. It’s more boring than when nothing goes wrong on a mission.

*Gasp* Bruh.

whaley
              @whalekeeper

@keilah-h

Hehe 😝 The boys in my class used to be pretty sore over who was the tallest student. I beat them all. But luckily two of them have beaten me in overall frame size this last semester. One of them earned abs to do it 🤣🤣

Loopy
                @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Darn it. I need to grow another inch. Or wear some chunkier boots

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

RAE
                  @rae
                    • Total Posts: 3555

@whalekeeper

I think Alpha has insulted everyone in this culture by now, from his opinions on dancing to his disgust in their non-warrior mindset to his dislike of pepperoni pizza.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Loopy
                    @loopylin

@rae

Dante

“No fun outside of fighting, eh?” He shrugged again. “Your loss.”

He then turned on his heel, gave Alpha a short wave, and walked away down the sidewalk.

whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@rae @loopylin

“No fun outside of fighting, eh?” He shrugged again. “Your loss.”

OoF

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Darn it. I need to grow another inch. Or wear some chunkier boots

Haha, I wear platform sneakers too 😈

@rae

I think Alpha has insulted everyone in this culture by now, from his opinions on dancing to his disgust in their non-warrior mindset to his dislike of pepperoni pizza.

Bruh needs to realize this is a melting pot of worlds and he’s inadvertently insulting multiple cultures.

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Okay you know what? Maybe Alpha’s tune will change if he actually had to bring a girl to the dance.

@rae
                            I have a techie sci-fi girl if that’s an option you like.

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@rae I’m sorry for abandoning Alpha 😞 Dante tends to just leave when he stops finding the people he’s with entertaining

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Haha, I wear platform sneakers too 😈

Nooooo my combat boots are insufficient

Beth Torres
                                @beth-torres
                                  • Total Posts: 339

@whalekeeper

Hey, I guess at least one student in this school isn’t a fashion troglodyte. 🔥 *Seb starts dancing the charleston at lightning speed*

XD

@esther-c

Maverick

“Yes-” Maverick nodded, then stopped and frowned. “Uh, no, it’s actually my first 4 hours, approximately 15 minutes and 19 seconds. What about you?”

He looked at Easton expectantly. If he didn’t know the exact amount of time he’d been in the school, that was fine. Although, just saying yes to that question… it just felt weird and incomplete.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,596 through 5,610 (of 6,293 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >