Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,581 through 5,595 (of 6,293 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3555

It was actually really good for Alpha that he vented his emotions for a little bit. He doesn’t know it yet, but by shutting had s emotions in, he’s actually making it harder for him to control his power. Not to mention it doesn’t help his mental health.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

@rae
        Right. Tbh though, he has told almost everyone he meets about his personal responsibilities. He’s more open than he thinks he is. XD

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
        @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Mars

“Naw, unless I want it to be.”

Sending them to classes sounds fine. Mars and Ellie can interact some more later, because I bet Mars will submit funny strips for the newspaper. It won’t take long, but it’s something else to do.

And someone will eventually convince Dante to stay.

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3421

@beth-torres

Easton 

“It’s nice to meet you, Maverick,” Easton said with a small smile, hoping to erase or at least curb the awkwardness of the situation. “Is this your first year here?”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

RAE
            @rae

@whalekeeper

That’s mostly a mistake on my part. In rp’s I tend to reveal things much faster than in a book. In Alpha’s actual story, Nar doesn’t know his plans until Emmie convinces him there’s another way when Alpha is more like thirty than twentie. I also kinda did this on purpose, since I’ve had little expierance with Alpha in this stage, so I made this AU a decade off to begin with.

In short, I’m really bad at character cloaking in rps.

whaley
              @whalekeeper

In short, I’m really bad at character cloaking in rps.

We all experiment on here, lol. And it’s hard to tell from the writer’s perspective whether or not you’re revealing enough.

I never know if what I reveal is obvious or too vague to be interesting. My characters keep their backstories on a back-burner. But that’s just my own personal preference and people are drawn to different plot threads.

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

@rae

Dante

“The dance? Is that all you people think about?” Dante scratched the back of his neck, unsure. “I wasn’t going to before, but now. ..” He shrugged. “We’ll see. Why? You going?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

RAE
                  @rae

@loopylin

Alpha

“No, I don’t have a girlfriend. I might check on Narray, but she won’t want me there.” Alpha’s voice and face was devoid of emotion. “I only asked because this culture seems to care about it a lot. It’s not even a festival from what I can figure out.” Alpha reached out his hand and pulled the knife from the wall using the black squares in his palms. “Doesn’t matter.”

Loopy
                    @loopylin

@people Sorry, I’m moving this week so I probably won’t be as active

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Ooh O.O Good luck! Don’t accidentally pack yourself in a box! I did that, once.

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@whalekeeper

How

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@loopylin

I was little, and it was one of those plastic boxes with the clip-on lids. Fun times. Actually I think I did it multiple times.

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

Although I was never a “little” kid… XD I’ve always been the tallest of my age demographic.

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

*Coughs* Focus, Whaley.

There is… a character I might want to add. Not a kid, but an adult teacher. I’m not sure if I want to, however, because it would totally throw off Seb/Hugo’s groove and because I’ve never shared this character and like my secrets. But it might be funsies. So just putting that pending decision out there. 😛

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Wait wait are you taller than 5’9″? It does not matter in the slightest, but I wanna know if I’m taller >:)

Also, do it. Add the character. Especially if they bring more conflict :]

Ells

Ellie’s wristband buzzed, making her jump.

“Oh! I have class. Newspaper club. Goodness, I haven’t eaten anything but marshmallows.”

She stood, stuffing a few paper creations back into her hoodie pocket. Then she slowed, delicately picked up the dragon, and held it to her chest.

“Thanks for, erm… Well, it was great meeting you. I’ll see you around soon?”

Viewing 15 posts - 5,581 through 5,595 (of 6,293 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >