Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,551 through 5,565 (of 6,293 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3555

@loopylin

Alpha

Alpha hung from one of his knives deeply imbedded in the roof, staring up at Dante, not sure what that odd noise was. Finally, he pulled himself up, hissing through his teeth. Then he squatted at a slant comfortably on the roof.

“Man, this view is a lot different than mine…mine looks better. Though, even that doesn’t beat the field of victory.” Alpha fel quiet for a moment before hitting himself in the head without explanation.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

Hugo

A coward. The insult didn’t hurt Hugo as much as how Alpha misunderstood everything.

He never feared the challenge in the first place; he backed down because he was too susceptible to peer pressure. Listening to the other guy would have been rough in the long run.

Hugo knew it. But a horrible ache twisted his stomach. Guilt without a reason left him limp and miserable.

Slowly, he pulled down his scarf. He reached up, watching clouds whirl around, peering through a tower of light blue.

Everyone was so different. They came from so many places and angles, but still melded together with a little work. Hugo didn’t have to brain space to appreciate all the people he met – and that scared him.

If he couldn’t appreciate everyone, he was useless, really.

He licked his teeth, and let his arm fall back to his side.

@loopylin

Mars

The thought was fun.

Marcel smiled, almost feeling the buttery warmth of his earlier memories. Ellie reminded him of them. But they faded away, as he realized that these twins might be more familiar with the light of stars. “I like that.”

They both started folding jumping frogs. When Ellie’s jumped too high, she had to crawl under the table – and Marcel got a chance to fold something else.

When she popped back up, he floated a bird in her direction. “Pigeon alert.”

She opened the light peach paper, and found a quick scrawl on the wing.

Dance?

“As new friends.” Marcel shrugged, with a tiny yet confident smile. “I have a feeling neither of us want to step out of our quiet bubble. So maybe we can share one.”

#INTROVERTSUNITE

Also the hate between edgelord Alpha and soft Hugo is hilarious 😆 Like what?? How did we get to this point?

“Everything is a mountain”

RAE
        @rae

@whalekeeper

I’m just evilly watching both of them suffer. btw, I like the idea of Hugo and Nar so much, that I’m probably gonna make a charrie with a similar personality in my real timeline for her…is that okay? (He won’t be named Hugo)

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@rae

Dante

“Hm. Yeah. Real pretty view.”

Dante hadn’t looked up once from his radio. He didn’t know what Alpha was talking about.

After a static filled pause, he did finally look up at his companion. Alpha looked conflicted and a bit annoyed with himself. He stared off into the distance. Dante sighed.

“Alright, all the emotional tension is messing up my focus. You’re not still thinking about your fight from earlier, are you?”

@whalekeeper
            @rae Can Dante try to force them to talk to each other somehow? I have an idea>:)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
            @whalekeeper

@rae

Sure! But don’t make him too similar please :] He’s one of my oldest OCs, so I’m more attached to him than most.

@loopylin

You evil individual XD Of course he can. I strongly doubt the two will ever be friends, but if we can restore them to acquaintance level, that would be nice for the dance.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by whaley. Reason: Typo

Loopy
              @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Finding it harder to contain my squeals with each new rp XD

Ells

Ellie turned pink, smiled, opened her mouth to respond, closed it, then disappeared back under the table again. After a minute, a little hand poked up and flicked her winged acceptance in Marcel’s direction.

As he unfolded it, Ellie slowly wiggled back into her seat.

“I was so worried, I thought I was going to have to.. . I mean, most people are.. .” She took a breath, trying to make her thoughts and words cooperate.

“Quiet bubble. I like that.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                @loopylin

@whalekeeper ok

Though what Dante is going to do is equally likely to just start more conflict so we’ll see XD

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@loopylin

I read the latest installments to my little sisters last night, and both squealed! Both find this “couple” to be very endearing. For some reason when I read that last one, I pictured Ells with one of those happy anime kitten smiles. I don’t even watch anime XD

Mars

“Sounds great,” Marcel beamed. He tucked the note in his pocket. “And if it gets too rowdy, I can fly us somewhere above the other kids.”

whaley
                    @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Though what Dante is going to do is equally likely to just start more conflict so we’ll see XD

Hey, conflict is my favorite thing so… *shrug* Whatever happens, happens

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Ellie

Her eyes widened. “You can fly?”

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Mars

The boy nodded. Feathers curled around his face and legs like rose petals, and he slowly hovered over the seat.

I’m thinking he can hover motionless or summon clouds like that. But it takes consistent concentration, and is much slower than just using his wings.

Trying to organize power sets in my docs :]

RAE
                          @rae

@loopylin

I had a really good rp and then my device started acting funny. Yay.

Oh, and whatever devious plane Dante has, please make him go through with it!

Alpha

Alpha laughed softly, looking down at the ground as he shook his head slightly  “more like me wishing I wasn’t created, and that I could forget I’m a warrior. All i think about is battle and victory, all I feel is pain and loss, and all I long for is people to be safe and for me to know what peace really is.” Alpha was silent for a moment, then fisted his hand. “Is that what you wanted to hear, or do you want the full confession of worthless longings and feelings that will never come to be. And as for Hugo, all I want from him is that if he dates my sister, he can give her what I can’t and what I don’t understand, while protecting her. No matter what I may say, I think that’s what I want.”

It was better. Annoying tech!

And if Alpha seems a little contradictory sometimes, ignore it. He’s a troublesome one, and is trying to figure himself out while I try to figure him out. Doesn’t go well.

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@rae @whalekeeper

Dante

“Well.” Dante stood and began to wander around the roof, still messing with his radio. “I ain’t your therapist. I just want you to relax a bit. If that’s even possible.”

A few times, he got dangerously close to the edge and glanced over with mild interest. At one of these points he stopped and stared at the ground far below.

“Oh hey, look. There’s Hugo right there. And Seb.” Dante smiled as he watched Sebastian running up and down a grassy slope next to his brother. He seemed to be feeling better. Hugo, on the other hand…

“What’d you do to him? He’s all… limp.”

Dante looked at Alpha. The guy had tensed up at Dante’s words and had too many conflicting emotions flashing in his eyes. He walked over and looked down as well. Dante continued watching him out the side of his eye.

After a moment, Dante made an impulsive decision, fueled by an unpredicted swell of annoyance. He pulled off the device on his arm that was keeping him invisible, and dropped it.

It fell down and down, and then landed right on Hugo’s chest.

“Whoops.” Dante’s innocent face needed work, but he gave it his best shot. “Your brother gave that to you, right? Seems important. You should probably go get it.”

Loopy
                              @loopylin

I think I accidentally hyped up his plan too much in your minds maybe lol

RAE
                                @rae

@loopylin @whalekeeper

Dante, you are so amusing! (And evil)

Alpha

Alpha glanced at Dante, then glanced down. “Stars, that was evil.” Alpha sighed. “Fine, I’ll go get it back.” Alpha fired his wrist cable into the side of the roof, and propelled down. Once he got to about six feet above the ground, he drove I knife in, before gracefully dropping down. Alpha deactivated his device as he walked up to Hugo. “Listen Hugo,” Alpha paused. Dante was right, Hugo did look limp and different. Did I hurt him somehow? No way, I made sure he stayed whole. Whatever, he must just be tired. “I’m going to grab something quick, then I’ll be on my way. Got it?”

This is not gonna go down well.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,551 through 5,565 (of 6,293 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >