Charrie Chat! 🤩😜

Home Page › Forums › Fiction Writing › Characters › Charrie Chat! 🤩😜

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@e-m-trepke. They all sound epic!!!

Tariel Adelram. Now I made him a while back. King searching relentlessly for a way to cure his wife’s growing madness, slowly descending into darkness as he pursues his single-minded purpose. Unknowingly worsening the poison in his wife by the actions he takes during his search… he is my favourite antagonist so far.

Is it okay that I feel bad for him…? XD

@esther-c

Those characters are soo cool!! And Lilith’s moodboard is so cute! ❤️

Thank you soo much!!!! <3333

@godlyfantasy12
      . LOL!!! Corvina and Arthur are just sooo cute together. xD

E. M. Trepke
      @e-m-trepke
        • Total Posts: 145

@freedomwriter76

Yeah… that’s what makes Tariel so complex.

@keilah-h

At the moment Darcy is being attacked by some (sentient?) wind. He knocked his head, so he’s a little fuzzy.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
        -The Doctor

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6
          • Total Posts: 1626

@godlyfantasy12

ahh thank you!! Yes Paxton is ADORABLE!!! He is my BABY!!! (Along with November 🥰🥰🥰)

You’re so welcome!! Yes he is! Oh, yes, and November!! November reminds me of one of my best friends!

And Aramis is just…sigh…not a good dude.

No he is not.

YESSSS ARTHUR IS SO GREAT! And Corvina is ma sarcasm QUEEN!

Yes!! Lol, yeah, I love reading their interactions. I love “Cori!” 😂

but I seriously love their dynamic because Corvina is what’s called a Tsundere (u can look that up if u like) but it basically means:

a person or character who swings between emotionally hot and cold, in particular when dealing with a love interest. Especially used to describe someone who is usually cold or cranky but occasionally shows a soft, kind, mushy side.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that she goes from slapping him to blushing whenever he says anything😂.

Usually one of those people who hits their crush, but secretly loves everything they say/do XD.

Yeah 😂😅.

And part of the reason is just because that’s her personality (she’s an ISTP), but the second reason is because when she meets him it’s about a year or so after she’s been redeemed and even so, she’s still very much struggling with everything, and how she views herself.

Aww, poor Corvina! Oh, okay.

She can’t forgive herself fully, and she’s struggling with her inner voice still (she had made a coping mechanism as a child that was very unhealthy, and it ties in some with her being Destined by The Light One, but that’s a bit complicated XD. Long story short; she pretty much at one point found herself having dual personalities, literally seeing her dark nature as a person she could speak with).

Oh, yeah, I was reading the character castle and when she was wandering alone and talking to herself. You can see her good side, and that she’s battling her demons. 😭❤️ Poor Cori!

anyway, said all that because her and Arthur’s relationship is just very sweet while it’s also very hilarious.

Yeah! It is! Thank you for elaborating😊!!

He accepts her completely for who she is, some of the reason being he’s a thief, having lived on the streets most of his young life, and knows what it feels like a bit to be the outcast, even though Corvina doesn’t consider him to be anything close to her level.

But she doesn’t accept herself and it’s just 😭

Yes!! Aww I luv them even more❤️😭!

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 I’m so glad u like my charries lol!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Yes I do, they are precious❤️❤️! Question. Which charrie of yours is most like you?

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 oof! So each Main character has a piece of me in them, but probably Arabella crossed with Jocelyn.

Then again I find myself often relating to how Corvina and November feel sometimes when it comes to their inner struggles.

However, Ara was pretty much made to be a carbon copy of me XD except more so of a princess, and meek 😂 and then Lyn took on my bubbly, fun CRAZY side 😂

so yea they just all have pieces of me sprinkled throughout but Ara was pretty much made to be my copy…

But I find myself relating a lot to Corvina honestly with her struggles after she’s redeemed.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 so I guess I’m pretty much Ara crossed with Lyn crossed with Corvina 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Oh, okay! That’s cool how every character has a piece of you in them! Awww, Arabella and Jocelyn are so sweet. And Corvina is great! I bet you’re awesome person if you can create such awesome characters😊!

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3202

@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12

That’s what I find so cool about writing different characters. You can’t really help but put a little bit of yourself into each one of them! For example, in Little Women, Jo is most like Louisa May Alcott, but each of the characters a bit like her too!

I think it’s the same with mine, as well. Each has a bit of me in them. 😊

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c

That’s what I find so cool about writing different characters. You can’t really help but put a little bit of yourself into each one of them! For example, in Little Women, Jo is most like Louisa May Alcott, but each of the characters a bit like her too!

I think it’s the same with mine, as well. Each has a bit of me in them. 😊

Yeah, that’s something i love too! I sometimes create characters based on my friends and family too! One of my charries is my best friend fictionalized. 😂

#HugRikerSquad

Elishavet Pidyon
                        @elishavet-pidyon
                          • Total Posts: 1013

Hey, @freedomwriter76 I know this is kinda random, but my sister and I have been a bit confused over an aspect of your stories. We haven’t asked yet, since I suppose we’ve been quietly waiting for you to read our minds and answer our question without us asking, but since that’s obviously impossible, I decided to go ahead and ask you.

So, you keep calling the boys (Leo, Joshua, and the rest) half-jewish. Is it what they’d be considered by the Nazis, or was their mother’s mother not Hebrew, or it just for ease of explanation or… What? We’re just confused, XD (which is probably totally our own fault, but it’s true.)

To our knowledge, Jewish genealogy follows the mother’s line. For instance, since Leon is Hebrew but Adelhiede isn’t, their kids would be considered to be half Jewish. The boy’s though, would have a full Hebrew heritage.

In consequence, we’ve been wondering if we had missed some important aspect of history, or an element of your awesome WIP.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Great question! And do keep in mind that genealogy is something that oftentimes still confuses me, and I still need to do even more research on the Nuremberg Race Laws, so bear with me, lol! XD

Okay, so saying they’re Half-Jewish has been mostly convenience, however, I’ve figured out that the boys would actually BE considered “Mischling ersten Grades”, or mixed race (first degree) because of a specific amendment which stated:

“A mixed-race child that is born of a marriage with a Jew, where the marriage date is after 17 September 1935, will be classified as a Jew. Those born in marriages officiated on or before 17 September 1935 will still be classified as Mischlinge.”

Thus, because of their parents, Felix and Adinah, having married in 1914-1915, Leo and his brothers wouldn’t be considered “full Jews”, but rather be considered “mixed race” to the Nazis.

But mostly, saying they’re “half-Jewish” is just to let everyone know that not both of their parents are Jewish, since Adinah is whilst Felix is not.

But the Nazi’s also said that if someone had even 1 Jewish grandparent, they were Jewish, but genealogically, the boys are 1/2 Jewish, having 2 Jewish grandparents and 2 German grandparents.

So, I guess that’s why I say they’re half-Jewish. XD

Again, I still need to do more research and some other things, but that’s what I have for y’all right now.

Maybe that will clear at least a little bit of things up….if not, I probably just confused y’all even more! xD

Anonymous

Now, also keep in mind that Mischlinge was really only a legal term and didn’t really make that much of a difference. The boys wear Jewish stars, and to many, that’s all that would matter, sadly. :'(

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @anyone-else who is on

heeeey saw y’all were on…

wanna chat about characters? Or anything? Idk XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

LoopyLin
                                @loopylin
                                  • Total Posts: 2020

Time for some topic necromancy. 🧙🏻‍♀️

So I have three new characters from an entirely new fantasy story that I’ve been obsessing over that I would like to share with people. (These characters are kinda co-owned by a friend of mine who isn’t on here. I don’t want to take all the credit.)

All three of the characters are siblings who live with their parents on a farm. They all help with work on the farm and the all have strong country accents. They are some kind of fantasy race that all have small horns on their head and, occasionally, big floppy pointed ears. Another important thing is that they all wear their hair over their eyes because of a belief in their culture that one’s eyes connect directly to their soul and therefore it is a big invasion of privacy to be constantly making eye contact with people.

So first there’s Jack (last name tbd). He is the eldest of the three siblings and is somewhere between ages 17 to 19. He has blonde hair and skin tanned dark from the sun. He takes care of the sheep on the farm because, in his brother’s words, “he’s strong and brave and he ain’t scared of no foxes or howlers.” Because of this, he carries around a shepherd’s crook which he occasionally uses to bonk his annoying siblings on the head and make the behave.
                                  Jack spends almost all of his time working and watching the sheep, so he doesn’t have any friends his age in town. He is content, though, and enjoys his work and being with his family.

Next up is Cody, the one my friend created and most likely the main character. Cody is the mediator middle child who is often breaking up fights between his brother and sister or trying to take the blame for something he didn’t do just to avoid conflict. He is generally very sweet and gullible. His siblings tease him often for being so naive, but they actually love him for it. Despite teasing him constantly, his siblings are both very protective of him, Jack especially.
                                  On the farm, Cody usually follows his father around to help him with chores and to learn how to do the chores by himself when he is older. In his free time, he likes to play with the animals, especially the barn cats, which were all named by him.

And sibling number three is Kate. Kate was the surprise child and continued to surprise people throughout her whole life even after she was born. She helps her mother around the house, but she has a lot more free time than her brothers do. In this free time she tends to get into a lot of trouble with a group of rowdy kids from town who she considers her friends. When she isn’t doing that, she is usually aggravating Jack and saying he “wouldn’t dare hit a girl.” Unfortunately for her, if pushed enough, he does dare, and that is usually where Cody comes in.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 234 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >