Charrie Chat! šŸ¤©šŸ˜œ

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ Characters ā€ŗ Charrie Chat! šŸ¤©šŸ˜œ

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6

He does not Iā€™m afraid. He was born without them, but he has a line of bone that (because obviously the wings have bone in them) that have grown fluffy white downy feathers where his wings would have grown at, down his spine (which i think is adorable) (u can see the bone obviously because itā€™s just like if something had a limb removed, the bone would be covered over)

Ā 

but his father was not a Fae, thus he wasnā€™t born with wings like the Fae, only the feathers on his spine.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

I consider him my wingless angel, and itā€™s very interesting concept because the other Fae have wings and are atrocious (except Soren who is redeemed)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

E. M. Trepke
        @e-m-trepke
          • Total Posts: 145

@freedomwriter76

I like that board for Arwin!

And forgiveness/hatred is a good theme.

Ā 

Soā€¦ right now Brann is a bit heartless and cruel. I donā€™t know why he is yet, but since he is one of the top members of a guild for criminals, it makes sense that he keeps things close to his chest. But he is definitely a villain.

Hesh has had a little more development (though Brann is older) he grew up in the criminal guild, but something happened to make him realize that not everything is about money. Now he is trying to solve a certain mysteryā€¦ and is being a lone Robin-Hood type of thief. I hope he finds happiness some day.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
          -The Doctor

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@e-m-trepke.

I like that board for Arwin!

Thank you!!! šŸ™‚

And forgiveness/hatred is a good theme.

It isā€¦one of my favoritesā€¦maybe thatā€™s why I write it so much. XD

Soā€¦ right now Brann is a bit heartless and cruel. I donā€™t know why he is yet, but since he is one of the top members of a guild for criminals, it makes sense that he keeps things close to his chest. But he is definitely a villain.

Hesh has had a little more development (though Brann is older) he grew up in the criminal guild, but something happened to make him realize that not everything is about money. Now he is trying to solve a certain mysteryā€¦ and is being a lone Robin-Hood type of thief. I hope he finds happiness some day.

Ooh, interesting! (especially Heshā€¦ šŸ˜‰ )

Hmmā€¦why do I sense a tragic backstory for Brannā€¦.?

You can talk about the others, too! I just saw highwayman and thief and was intrigued. XD

But Iā€™d love to hear about all of them! šŸ˜€ Or, at least the ones you have figured out and want to talk about. šŸ˜‰

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 Aww, thatā€™ a cute drawing! Hey, I mean someone could make him prosthetic wings or something someday (donā€™t think your worldā€™s technology is that advanced yet but just an idea)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@e-m-trepke I remember Heshā€¦ā€¦ He, Feather and Rinzler worked together that one time in the character castleā€¦.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

E. M. Trepke
                @e-m-trepke

@freedomwriter76

I donā€™t know everything about my characters yet, but I am slowly and surely learning more about them. šŸ™‚

Hmmā€¦why do I sense a tragic backstory for Brannā€¦.?

Yeahā€¦ I can tell there is great bitterness and hatred in his heart. He might have a few moments where he does what is right, but his arc is ultimately negative.

Vesper is an interesting character to talk about arc-wise. His arc starts out a little negative, but then he learns and begins a slow positive arc. In the end he evenā€”! No. I shouldnā€™t mention that.

Hesh is a bit of an enigma sometimesā€¦ I think I came up with him after reading A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge. The Kleptomancer made me interested in adding a thief character to my WIP.

Alfrodard isā€¦ interesting. I made up his name using different roots. It means all-wise-brave. Heā€™s a hermitā€¦ and very, very old. šŸ˜‰

I talked about Alva earlier in Charrie Chat.

Darcyā€™s arc doesnā€™t really begin until partway through the story when the event-that-shall-not-be-named happens. It includes (coincidence?) forgiveness and hatred.

Crispinā€¦ sorry kid, I donā€™t want to talk about you right now.

Tariel Adelram. Now I made him a while back. King searching relentlessly for a way to cure his wifeā€™s growing madness, slowly descending into darkness as he pursues his single-minded purpose. Unknowingly worsening the poison in his wife by the actions he takes during his searchā€¦ he is my favourite antagonist so far.

The Desperate King doesnā€™t have a name yet, but political threat causes him to take desperate measures. Like sending a young miner to retrieve the Sword. (I have a legend about the forging of the sword. It is closely connected to the legend of creation and the beginning of evil. Ah, Phil.)

The characters of the others are still foggy in my mind.

What do you think? šŸ˜‰

-The Doctor

E. M. Trepke
                  @e-m-trepke

@keilah-h

Yeah, they did. šŸ™‚ That was fun. At the moment, Darcyā€™s in the castle.

-The Doctor

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@e-m-trepke Cool! My characters are currently kinda wandering in the castle. Iā€™m waiting for someone to just randomly discover them.

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3218

@freedomwriter76

Those characters are soo cool!! And Lilithā€™s moodboard is so cute! ā¤ļø

@e-m-trepke

Your characters are really interesting!!

Write what should not be forgotten. ā€” Isabel Allende

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3218

@godlyfantasy12

Poor Paxton!! šŸ™ā¤ļø

Write what should not be forgotten. ā€” Isabel Allende

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Ā 

totally random but I just thought of this hilarious conversation that would probably happen between Arthur and Corvina in my series OR in the AU.

Ā 

Ā 

Arthur: I wore your color. *Suggestively raises brows*

Ā 

Corvina: *šŸ˜‘* Itā€™s aĀ black tieĀ event Arthur. LiterallyĀ everyoneĀ is wearingĀ black.

Ā 

Ā 

XD XD XD!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

Legit their dynamic is one of the most fun things to write, and he makes me look forward to the second series soooo much lol, if it ever happens, and if not then he will forever live rent free in my (and now yā€™allā€™s Iā€™m sure lol) brain.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1626

@godlyfantasy12

He does not Iā€™m afraid. He was born without them, but he has a line of bone that (because obviously the wings have bone in them) that have grown fluffy white downy feathers where his wings would have grown at, down his spine (which i think is adorable) (u can see the bone obviously because itā€™s just like if something had a limb removed, the bone would be covered over) but his father was not a Fae, thus he wasnā€™t born with wings like the Fae, only the feathers on his spine.

Oh, okay. Aww yeah, I bet that is cutešŸ˜Šā¤ļø. Paxton is so CUTEā¤ļøā¤ļø!!!

I consider him my wingless angel, and itā€™s very interesting concept because the other Fae have wings and are atrocious (except Soren who is redeemed)

Awww. Iā€™m so glad Soren is redeemed. I like him.Ā Which makes me despise Aramis even more for what he eventually doesšŸ˜”šŸ˜¤.Ā 

totally random but I just thought of this hilarious conversation that would probably happen between Arthur and Corvina in my series OR in the AU.

Arthur: I wore your color. *Suggestively raises brows*

Corvina: *šŸ˜‘* Itā€™s aĀ black tieĀ event Arthur. LiterallyĀ everyoneĀ is wearingĀ black.

XD XD XD!!!

Lol, omg that sounds so much like them šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£. I luv ArthuršŸ˜‚. And Corvina is so funny šŸ˜†.

Ā 

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 ahh thank you!! Yes Paxton is ADORABLE!!! He is my BABY!!! (Along with November šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°)

And Aramis is justā€¦sighā€¦not a good dude.

Ā 

YESSSS ARTHUR IS SO GREAT! And Corvina is ma sarcasm QUEEN!

but I seriously love their dynamic because Corvina is whatā€™s called a Tsundere (u can look that up if u like) but it basically means:

a person or character who swings between emotionally hot and cold, in particular when dealing with a love interest. Especially used to describe someone who is usually cold or cranky but occasionally shows a soft, kind, mushy side.

Ā 

Usually one of those people who hits their crush, but secretly loves everything they say/do XD.

And part of the reason is just because thatā€™s her personality (sheā€™s an ISTP), but the second reason is because when she meets him itā€™s about a year or so after sheā€™s been redeemed and even so, sheā€™s still very much struggling with everything, and how she views herself.

She canā€™t forgive herself fully, and sheā€™s struggling with her inner voice still (she had made a coping mechanism as a child that was very unhealthy, and it ties in some with her being Destined by The Light One, but thatā€™s a bit complicated XD. Long story short; she pretty much at one point found herself having dual personalities, literally seeing her dark nature as a person she could speak with).

Ā 

anyway, said all that because her and Arthurā€™s relationship is just very sweet while itā€™s also very hilarious.

He accepts her completely for who she is, some of the reason being heā€™s a thief, having lived on the streets most of his young life, and knows what it feels like a bit to be the outcast, even though Corvina doesnā€™t consider him to be anything close to her level.

But she doesnā€™t accept herself and itā€™s just šŸ˜­

Ā 

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 234 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >