Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 905 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1330

@salome01w4g Thanks!

Jessi Rae
      @jessi-rae
        • Total Posts: 250

@Emily Nice! 🙂

SeekJustice
        @seekjustice
          • Total Posts: 3365

May I just say that this thread is amazing!! Why have I never bothered to post on it before? I do lots of collages for my novels. I probably spend too much time on them, to be honest.

@dragon-snapper
          lovely work. It’s so aesthetic (I love aesthetics!) and sci-fi-y.

@ingridrd
          nice work! I love it’s cold feel.
          @Emily ooh, lighthouses! I love lighthouses

Here’s one I did my novel Black & White
          novel collage

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

Okay, so that didn’t work. anybody know why?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous

@seekjustice Me too. They’re the best.
              Here’s how you put a pic on here. It’s kind of complicated. You need to first upload the collage as your photo pic but don’t save it. Copy the image address for your photo in the little box for cropping the photo by the collage. Come back to this page and push img and paste it there. Hope that makes sense.

Ingrid
              @ingridrd
                • Total Posts: 830

*runs into the room panting* @emily I’m here!!! Oh, I love it! Very sailor-y. 🙂

@seekjustice
                Why thank you…! 😉

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Anonymous

@ingridrd Thankee kindly! It was super fun to make. 😛

Catwing
                  @catwing
                    • Total Posts: 2557

@emily That’s a nice collage! I think I recognize the sailor. He’s Haddock from Tin Tin. (Funny story how we ended up watching that movie. I thought my mom grew up reading the stories, so I checked it out of the library … But no, she had read Rin Tin Tin. *facepalm* Oh, well. We decided to watch it anyway. [I also thought at first that Tin Tin was the dog, but surprise he’s the boy. 😛 ])

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Anonymous

@catwing Why thank you. Really? I had no clue. It took me FOREVER to find a guy for this one. This guy was way older than what I had envisioned, but it ended working out great. Tin Tin for a boy? That’s weird.

NC Stokes
                      @daughteroftheking
                        • Total Posts: 1156

@Emily NEAT! 😀 Me likey.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Anonymous
                          Lady Iliara
                          @lady-iliara
                            • Total Posts: 144

Soooo…this was SUPER INSPIRING, so I decided to make one for one of my own stories! 😻😻
                            PRESENTING: Funaaba’s Discovery. (Unfortunately, I had to take a pic of the screen, upload it to another forum, then link from there.)
                            https://forums.theaetherlight.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/2/d28d0797bb06b4a7e0786933d6fee253696d6661.jpeg

It’s funny, but late one night, when I was lying in bed, these three titles sorta popped into my head: Funaaba’s Discovery, Orawnzva and the Secret Ladder, and The Death of Furyol.
                            Let me explain. Funnaba, Orawnzva, and Furyol are the names of my sister, my brother, and I in thirteen-letter code. Don’t ask me where the titles came from or what they are about. I have NO idea.
                            All I know is that there are three siblings who are loosely based off of us as we were years ago. We live in a steampunk world (I think) at 101 Arboreal Place, but there is (probably) another, more fantasy-ish world as well. The villain (whose motives I’ve yet to discover) is called, for now, the Pied Piper, though as my sister said, “He has no music.”
                            Furyol (the youngest aka me) can sing things into existence, but (being young and inexperienced) she doesn’t always get what she sings for.
                            Orawnzva (the middle brother [and yes, I should PROBABLY change the names to make them easier to say]) is a genius crafter.
                            Funaaba (the oldest, my sister) also has a talent, but I’m still working on that. Anyway…
                            Ouch, I AM a talker. Sorry, everyone!!!

👰🏻🦊💥
                            ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Jessi Rae
                            @jessi-rae

@lady-iliara That’s amazing! Being the elder of two teenagers in my family, I can relate to insisting on making the rules. And my brother is the reason I make certain rules, and he thinks rules don’t apply to him. Then again, I don’t think rules apply to me . XD Anyway, that’s a really cool collage! I love it. 🙂

Lady Iliara
                              @lady-iliara
                                • Total Posts: 144

Thanks @jessi-rae!! (Btw, I LOOOOOVE German Shepherds! 😍😍😍😉)

👰🏻🦊💥
                                ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Jessi Rae
                                @jessi-rae

@lady-iliara Really? That’s awesome! They’re my favorite breed ever! 🙂 The one in my profile pic is my 5-year-old Henry. He’s the best! *heart eyes*

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 905 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >