Character Songs/Playlists!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Music Character Songs/Playlists!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper Ok. I couldn’t just pick one character XD You don’t have to listen to all of these.

Character 1:

All bugs go to heaven by Hot Sugar

apathy by Oneheart

Figure Out Your Life by Laura Karpman

Character 2:

Evangeline by Josh Garrels

Scotch & Chocolate by Nickel Creek

A Kindling, of Sorts by The Oh Hellos

Character 3:

Ego Death by Polyphia (Great band, but don’t listen to any of their songs that actually have lyrics. Most of them are instrumental anyway.)

40oz by Polyphia

Extra Fries by The Fly Guy Five

Also, I listen on Spotify, not YouTube, so idk what the music videos are like. Sorry if they’re weird? (I get so nervous sharing music with people lol)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin

@whalekeeper You should do one too! Have us guess your character :]

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

TheShadow
        @theshadow
          • Total Posts: 306

@whalekeeper

This sounds like fun!

Are instrumental songs from video games allowed?

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 3149

@theshadow

Yep ;P

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
            @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Ooh I enjoyed the songs 😜

1. This character is chill (like all your characters), but is more on the distant side of life. They have a sense of how big the world is, and how small they are in comparison. They may be a tad pessimistic. They still have a playful side though, potentially showing it when they are at their most determined. And when push comes to shove, they revel in the beauty of the universe, if only in their own private corner.

2. These songs felt like sunny country and nature… so even if this character belongs to a totally different setting, they have that sunny, casual attitude of wandering through life. I almost want to say Felicity… >:P They drag their friends along on all their adventures. Has an underlying sense of wildness that isn’t hard for others to sense, and this strikes others as intimidating when the character is angry or emotionally distraught. Potentially seen by the public as a troublemaker.

3. Oh come on. This has got to be Dante’s sister. I heard the first song and wondered, but wait, two guitar bangers. Or maybe this is edgy Dante.
              Anway… this character is definitely the rebellious type people either hate or love. Almost definitely wants to be in a band. Extreme, but not to the point of try-hard. Someone who leans to the side and lets the chaos crash, doing nothing to stop it. Self-confident and independent. Doesn’t let anyone tell them what to believe.

DO tell me if I got something right! I haven’t a clue

whaley
              @whalekeeper

You know what? Music with lyrics is fine too. I have a feeling people will have more of those on their playlists.

It’s fun listening to other people’s favorites because I feel like my brain is growing 😮

Loopy
                @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Ooh I enjoyed the songs 😜

Yayy I’m glad <3

I feel like I’m reading personality quiz results XD

Everything you said was absolutely right, lol. I should have taken your psychic powers into account and made it harder. The first one is Ellie, and that is a really good description of her. And yep, second one is Felicity. The third was Dante, but I was struggling to find lyricless songs for him so I pulled from Rina’s playlist which is mostly just Polyphia songs.

The Ducktator
                  @theducktator
                    • Total Posts: 726

@whalekeeper

I have two characters for this. All of these songs are instrumental except one. First character:

1. Arabian Dance from the Nutcracker

2. Dance of the Four Little Swans, from Swan Lake

3. Theme from Jurassic Park. For vibes only, as I have never actually watched it. Lol

Second character:

1. Maple Leaf Rag, by Scott Joplin

2. Shake Your Tail Feathers, by the Blues Brothers

3. Village Reel, by The Gettys

🎵How many toes does a fish have, and how many wings on a cow? I wonder, yup, I wonder!🎵

TheShadow
                    @theshadow
                      • Total Posts: 306

@whalekeeper

Alright, thanks for telling me!

Character 1

Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement – Beethoven

Experience – Ludovico Einaudi, Daniel Hope

Prelude in C – Bach

Character 2:

Mantis Lords – Christopher Larkin

Rage Over a Lost Penny – Beethoven

Rises the Moon – Liana Flores

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Sara
                      @savannah_grace2009
                        • Total Posts: 2535

@whalekeeper

I’ll just pick one character (hopefully you know my characters…it’s been so long I forget how much you know about my WIP haha)

One Last Fight by Florian Bur

Assasin’s by Florian Bur

You’re Going to the Navy by Steve Jablonsky

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Sara.

Lukas&Livia
                        #Lalbert
                        Sef&Chase
                        #HOTTOLINE
                        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@theducktator

Maple Leaf Rag, by Scott Joplin

They play this song constantly at the theme park I work at XD I never knew what it was called until now

@theshadow
                          @savannah_grace2009 @ducktator

I’m going to leave all the character guessing up to Whaley, but I’m really enjoying listening to the music you shared! Adding some of these songs to my own playlists:p

RAE
                          @rae
                            • Total Posts: 3566

@whalekeeper

Hopefully this works.

Sorry, I did have Youtube links to everything, but I think KP marked my four tries as Spam because I had to many links.

Character #1

Flaming Red Hair by Howard Shore from the Fellowship of the Ring

Kiss the Rain by YIRUMA

Test Drive by John Powell from How To Train Your Dragon

Character #2

The Undefeated by Reynard Seidel

I Will Bleed For You by Reynard Seidel

May Be by YIRUMA

Unbroken by Taylor Davis

Character #3 You only need one song for this fellow

Nazgul Theme x Sauron Theme | EPIC VERSION from Krutikov Music

Character #4

f l o we r by YIRUMA

When it Snows in May by YIRUMA

Reminiscent by YIRUMA

I look forward to what you will say!

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
                            #BreakTheRecord

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@loopylin

I feel like I’m reading personality quiz results XD

Everything you said was absolutely right, lol. I should have taken your psychic powers into account and made it harder.

Yaaass I got emmm *does crazy psychic dance*

I wondered if Rina and Dante were sharing a playlist because I could see both of them vibing to those songs. Thanks for the fun guitar stuff!

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@theducktator

Why do so many of these songs legit sound like ducks??

Ahem. *Composes myself*

1. With a sense of dignity, this character is not willing to give in to others at the cost of their plans. They believe themselves a representative of impeccable fashion. Whether or not they actually have this… up to you XD They have taste for the fine arts, and may be melodramatic. But their aura of authority and passionate vision may unify others under a common honor.

2. This dude/dudette is unabashedly themselves and would fit well in a family-like community or a loyal troop of friends. The glass is always half full around them. They are the person pulling people into the dance, or into a heap of trouble. They are not a good liar and always genuinely express their emotions.

@theshadow

Oh my goodness I love Experience!! My mom plays it quietly on her phone whenever she’s trying to get sick kiddos to sleep XD Do you play Hollow Knight?

1. This character has a flamboyant attitude at times, which is how others primarily perceive them. May be good at fencing or some combat, either mental or a combination of mental and physical. They are probably moving away or towards a big phase in their life, and this “moving away” has a sad quality for them as they may feel they are moving too quickly.

2. An individual with a particular mind, this person often sees things as definite, and will be personally offended if you contradict them. Very private. They try not to let their past affect them, but still have a soft side. I can imagine they are quippy and snarky in fight. Maybe they have fencing matches with character 1? I can imagine they have a great dynamic together.

@savannah_grace2009

(I know a little 😆)

A person with a strong sense of honor. Has a leader’s qualities and would be the first person to jump into a battle. Is facing up against a war that has been brewing for a long time, whether directly or indirectly. At some point they may find themselves missing the forest for the trees, but in the end they will realize what they truly live for.

@rae

1. I’m going to guess it’s Alpha’s love interest… who I do not remember the name of. But I guess her nevertheless. These songs together sound like a character relationship, either a friendship or a romance. This focus character is cheerful, hopeful, and pushes others to be the best they can be. They are a reflection of any good past or future the hero wants.

2. This is a person with a single-minded drive, who believes their own destiny is leading them towards something they might not necessarily want to do, but have to do. A dark past. Has very little sense of self-protection due to said past. Probably Alpha, although the violin song throws me for a loop since Nahim plays violin.

3. Grathmere? I know nothing about him, but this is a purely evil villain mashup after all.

4. Melancholy vibe alert… This person is drawn towards the peaceful side of life, whether or not peace actually exists for them. They have strong familial bonds and often dream of their loved ones when they are split apart. They are also attached to the concept of security and prefer to remain in a familiar environment.

whaley
                                @whalekeeper

I have no idea if I got anything right 🤣 Feel free to tell me what I got right and wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >