Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2974

@whalekeeper

That’s totally fine!

Oh, yeah you can use Jonathan if there is a worthy time! He’s not really a fighter (retired fighter perhaps) but he’s extremely dedicated to his job. He’ll go through anything to deliver valuable mail lol. Do you need any details about him? (If you do want to include him just ask me for whatever you need)

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3147

@mineralizedwritings

He does not need to fight at all! Yes, you can give me a little bio if you want to.

“Everything is a mountain”

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2974

@whalekeeper

Ok! And if you don’t end up using him for anything, that’s a-ok.

Jonathan Ledger

Jonathan is a traveling mailman from the outside world of ATOH. He carries mail for anyone, no matter which bunker or location on the outside. Jonathan is caring, and hates to see others hurting. He has roughly 8 kids in adoptive family, and many others he provides for. He has dark skin and hair, and a short beard. He wears hiking boots and outdoors clothes with a large sidebag for his mail, and a backpack for supplies. I think I said he was 43 on the other page? Yeah, we’ll go 42 lol.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4743

@whalekeeper ahh ok.

I thought of an ending if you haven’t written that yet, that most of the characters get out okay because I’m seeing wayyy to many good characters here that will vanish into nothing if they lose, which they will.

You don’t have to use this if you don’t want to, but the idea I had was that there’s a rule that states the winner can bring all the other characters back and send them home, but only if they give up their own life in the process. That might make it interesting if someone like Crosshair or Alpha wins.

Let’s use Crosshair as an example. He wins, he gets whatever spoils this place is giving him, and he’s tempted to walk out….but then he remembers all the characters he’s had to kill to get her. Their names. Their personalities. Maybe he remembers, say, the joking conversation he had with Mundy on the way to the ship before they got captured. Or he remembers overhearing Riker saying he has to win this to return to his family. Or he recalls the fear in November’s or Joe’s eyes right before Cross delivered a killing blow. And he decides that whatever he won, isn’t worth the total and complete annihilation of all these people. He’s done a lot of bad things under the Empire, but he could make these twenty or so characters’ lives better.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1643

@whalekeeper

AHHHH 🤩🤩 Girl that was so good!! It was perfect, you wrote Dylan better than I do😂

And yes I agree with Loopy!! It’s meant to be fun, not perfect, and it’s so nice of you to take the time to write this! <3

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

also forgive me for any typos or poorly written thoughts. I was up at 10 last night writing that and my mom was yelling at me to go do something I’d promised to do with my brother before going to sleep.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
                @whalekeeper
                  • Total Posts: 3147

@keilah-h

Thx for the thoughts. The ending is already planned out and I will not reveal anything. 😁

@lightoverdarkness6

I’m so glad you approve of his scene!!! I was worried for a minute there because I don’t know what his everyday life is like.

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@whalekeeper nooooo I don’t want twenty-three characters to disappear into nothing forever

lol it’s your story do whatever you want and ignore my weird rants haha

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@whalekeeper found another soundtrack!!

when the battle begins and twenty-four characters are spread throughout the landscape to find and kill each other, this is what echoes in their minds:

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >