Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

Oh also everyone’s RPs are great!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Queen_of_Alvastia
      @queen_of_alvastia
        • Total Posts: 612

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

Wow…. Just reading through the recents RPs…

Your castle is getting very…how should I say it?…. INTENSE!!!

At least the castle is still standing and no one has died. Yet….

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1558

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

NO ONE CAN DIE!!!! PLEASE?!? We can’t kill any of our characters here, but feel free to hint at a death in your book if you wish. But no.

Please just no.

(And that means Zlatan and Vulk had better not get to Ocran at this point.)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Queen_of_Alvastia
          @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

*dramatic entrance music*

I’M BACK Y’ALL!!

Yeah…Payton’s never actually been in a real fight or battle or anything like that….so… CLUELESS!! Hence his little speech…. XD

Why do I have this feeling he and Corvina are going to clash over this….

Oh and Verity’s probably just going to be trailing Bucky *puppy eyes* and Trevyn’s going to be like, “VERITY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!”

Payton

It didn’t take Payton more than a minute for Payton to recover from Corvina’s words. It took him longer to recover from her death glare. Who cared if she was annoying him right now? She was a girl. She was younger than him. She was, as far as he could tell, weaponless. Faced with two – well, he wasn’t sure exactly who those men were or what they were armed with. He grabbed her arm and forced her back a pace.

“Corvina, are you crazy,” he whispered, risking another death look, an eye roll, a burst of rage. Whatever. “I said get behind me!”

Verity

“Hello, we’re not going to hurt you.”

That was all Verity needed to hear. She shouldered Leon aside and stepped in front of the other men. Her nose wrinkled. These men were dressed like nothing she’d ever seen. The one that had talked put his hand up. She only looked at him for a second. Another man was beside him.

Verity registered a double take.

Cute!!!

Her aquamarine eyes were round and full of little-girl innocence. A smile lit up her face and she dimpled.

“I’m Verity! I guess you guys don’t know how you got here. No one else here does either.” (UGH. My grammar. Sorry y’all. No actually you can just blame Verity, ok?)

She said it to both the strangers really. But she only looked at the darker-haired one with the huge – well, gun thing.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. Oh yes, very intense. 😅 AND WHATTTTT!!!??? NO!!!! NO ONE IS GONNA DIE ON MY WATCH! I will hurt a Villain if I have to. 😤

@koshka
              . AGREED! NO ONE KILL ANYONE, HERE ME!? ELSE I WILL HAVE TO KIDNAP MORE CHARRIES LIKE I DID KERWIN! 🤣🤣🤣

Queen_of_Alvastia
              @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 THEY BETTER NOT!! I will join you…

#ProtectionSquad

*still trying to find Kerwin*

I NEED HIM BACK!!

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1057

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

That’s right! Let’s not have any deaths, as of yet.

*Has secretly joined the #protectionsquad* 😉

(Although, If it weren’t for the fact that I need him for the story, I’d totally let them kill Ocran. But it’s all right, I have a very special fate reserved for him.)

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. @elishavet-pidyon. Ahhh, WELCOME TO THE #ProtectionSquad.

Do you solemnly swear to protect all charries from danger, pain, and death? And to do anything in your power to save them from said danger, pain, and death? 😂

(@elishavet-pidyon. Good! Nobody needs him around, am I right!? 😎)

Girl…you’ll never find Kerwin. I said I’d hide him where you would NEVER find him! 😜

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 4732

@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka

@hallie-jean
                      @e-m-trepke @power

@queen_of_alvastia

@if I missed anyone please tag them

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

(there’s a hidden reference there if you want to look for it)

Ok, I by NO MEANS want this to end soon, or really at all! But like all good stories, at some point there will be an ending. I was thinking at that point, there’ll be some kind of huge confrontation between the hero characters and the villain ones (plain antagonists like Corvina and Franz, they can just kinda choose sides I guess). And sometime after that, the characters all go back to their respective worlds. I’m not sure if each person wants a scene showing their character(s) back in their worlds thinking about their newfound friends and whether they’ll see them again…..

And then we can do a sequel or something, with new characters or with old ones!

It might be a big group to keep track of, but I was thinking each person would have their characters together in groups according to their worlds, knowing that each of them fights differently. And we can only tag whoever’s characters ours are talking to, to cut down on the number of tags…..?

You by no means have to take that idea, but I thought it’d be fun in the end.

(Also can I have a list of each of your characters? Just their names, species and genders probably, nothing too detailed.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Can I join the protection squad???

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Queen_of_Alvastia
                        @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 If I give up on trying to find Kerwin, can I join #ProtectionSquad?

I solemnly promise not to hurt him more than is absolutely necessary…..😂😂😊😊

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. Yes you can. 😂😂😂😂 (and smart choice, you’ll NEVER find him. 😎)

@keilah-h
                            . You sure can! 😎😎😎

Do you solemnly swear to protect all charries from danger, pain, and death? And to do anything in your power to save them from said danger, pain, and death?

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Yes, protecting them from death. Pain….not so sure. (What if it’s not caused by me?)

They’ll all survive though!! Nobody actually dies!

Queen_of_Alvastia
                              @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 YAY! *grabs a pair of sunglasses* It’s official now! XD

Anonymous

@keilah-h. None of us can protect them completely from pain. 😂 (ahh, it’s mostly about protecting other people’s charries from them. Like how I kidnapped Kerwin! 😆) Oh no….that means y’all can kidnap my babies! NOPE! I’m gonna go hide them in a castle NONE OF Y’ALL WILL FIND! 😎😎😎

@queen_of_alvastia
                                  . GIRL, YOU’RE CRACKING ME UP!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >