Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1558

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Zlatan

Eva stood in the middle of a room. Zlatan quickly wiped clean his blade, stuffing the oil cloth back into it’s place. He sheathed his sword before coming into the room.

A golden fluff ball curled up in her arms.

Nyx.

Oy this fox was not happy to see him.

Zlatan closed the door behind him, eyes searching for a way out.

A hiss from the fox drew Eva’s voice.

Nyx was obviously in a lot of pain, and furious besides.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Ava Blue
      @ava-blue
        • Total Posts: 222

(@freedomwriter76 just Bronwen again! This is actually an old picture of her but it’s very cute so I still use it. I call her my undercover cinnamon bun because she’s adorable when she’s not being grumpy)

Monsters creep
        In the silent dark-deep
        In the filling-eye hills
        In the shriveled hand-keep

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

November

Amidst his panicking thoughts, November reached a point where he thought he might vomit.

Until he heard his name.

It was Riker.

He was…checking on him.

Despite his own injury.

November stared in awe, a lump forming in his throat. He blinked, tears sprouting from his eyes.

“I..I’ll be okay, Riker.” He whispered. “J-Just get better…” November frowned, lowering his head. He lowered his hand from his curls; his scalp now sore from his habit, and wrapped it around his other arm.

Jocelyn

Franz obviously wasn’t for Alyona’s decision, but Lyn didn’t really care. “Sounds good to me, Ally.” Lyn smiled, having ignored Franz’s last comment. Alyona blinked in surprise at the nickname.

Her mind was still rummaging through thoughts of her own. She did know what it was like to be in a group like this. To be at your wit’s end…

A breeze flitted past her neck, reminding her of her missing companion. She frowned, touching her bare skin; the place Nyx usually sat.

She hoped he was alright.

He could often find himself in trouble. And without her to get him out of it…

She sighed.

“What do ya think, Vulk?” She asked, using an nickname she’d heard Zlatan use before. He looked at her amused, brow raised. She smiled, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

She looked mischievously at Franz. She’d have to figure out a nickname for him too soon…

Something extra special…

If Nyx were here….he’d probably have a few. She chuckled under her breath.

Arabella

Ezra joined in their group hug, reassuring that they’d all be okay. Ara leaned into the embrace, though with him kneeling down, she was a bit taller then him.

She allowed her tears to fall until Ezra eventually let go. She did as well and wiped her eyes.

She needed to be strong now. Well…as strong as she could be, anyway.

For Naja and Jareth.

She looked to Ezra and hugged herself, suddenly missing the warmth from the embraces.

Jareth looked up, with tear-stained cheeks. He sniffled, hugging Crow close. Naja’s lower lip trembled.

Slowly, Jareth approached Ara, leaning into her skirt and grasping it between his fingers. He looked up at her and then Ezra. “W-What do we do now?”

Ara swallowed and looked at Ezra, wondering the same thing.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @freedomwriter76 also…I’m thinking something will need to be done about Nyx’s injury….like it’ll have to be wrapped or something but that ain’t gonna happen easily XD.

so….I think it’s finally time in a minute to….have him talk to Eva and Zlatan (GASHP)

he’ll be the one to initiate it obviously lol!) but after y’all’s next RPs in that group imma see where it goes. But I think it’s about time.

alsk since @keilah-h isn’t on. We can either have it where maybe Crosshair isn’t with the group yet (he escaped but is somewhere else by himself rn??) or he’s there and just quiet??) I think the first one might make more sense….but idk lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@ava-blue. I see! It’s really cute! You’re a really great artist! 😀

Koshka
              @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Mikkel

“Is November okay?” Riker paused, moaned. “Am I supposed to be…is it nighttime already?”

The blood drained from Mikkel’s face, but he lifted a hand. “How many fingers and I holding up?”

Riker blinked, squinted. “Three?”

Mikkel dropped his hand, mild relief bring ing back some color.

“November, come here.” he smiled at the lad. “Keep Riker awake while I wash my hands.”

The boy blanched, if he could become any paler yet.

“It’s alright. Just talk to him.” He stepped away, using as little water as possible on his hands.

Shaking off water he turned around. Some color had come back to November’s face. Give them a job to help someone else, and they’ll realise they can make it themselves.

He smiled.

Ava Blue
                @ava-blue
                  • Total Posts: 222

(@freedomwriter76 thank you so very much!😊)

Monsters creep
                  In the silent dark-deep
                  In the filling-eye hills
                  In the shriveled hand-keep

Koshka
                  @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Sounds good!

And for some reason I’ve been thinking of Nyx starting off the conversation by calling Zlatan names…*snicker*

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

November

November paled and he felt his heart drop into his stomach.

Mikkel want him to help? The boy who couldn’t do anything right? The boy who, at the mere sight of blood, nearly lost his lunch?

“It’s alright. Just talk to him.” Mikkel smiled, obviously noting November’s grim expression.

November swallowed, making his way over to Riker. He knelt down next to Viktor, who was still keeping some of the gauzes in place. The lad offered a faint smile.

Thankfully they’d cleaned some of the blood. November was thankful for that.

“Uh…Umm…R-Riker?” November winced at his own voice. He cleared his throat. “Riker?” The man groaned in reply and November frowned, glancing back for Mikkel.

Please hurry.

“Umm…A-Are you okay?”

Riker’s lift twitched up and his brow raised at that remark, as if a bit amused. Viktor gave November a side glance. November blushed.

What kind of question is that? Of course he’s not! November could’ve kicked himself.

“Oh…uh….yea…” He swallowed. “Nevermind…”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

If Zlatan or anyone tries approaching him to splint his paw or something he will.

cuz like…Zlatan knows he can talk, but won’t to anyone he doesn’t trust. The others don’t know he can talk.

somone has to bandage his paw. At this point, he’s a hurt animal and they’ve gotta do something, so…

I have a feeling he’s gonna be shoved into a corner and be like “YEA…no. No one’s touching me. Imma have to talk….” Otherwise they’re gonna bandage him up cuz they won’t understand what he’s saying XD

(they’ll still end up bandaging him, but at least his complaints will be HEARD!) XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

HIS VOICE SHALL BE HEARD FROM THE ROOFTOPS XD!! Jk jk, but…also not 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

Also…ma November is such an awkward mess and I luv him. 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                            @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Zlatan

The fox sat glaring at him, one paw held at an awkward angle.

Ah Nyx…

Zlatan stepped closer, trying to see what was wrong with the forepaw, but Nyx hissed and twitched away, hackles raised.

“I’m not going to hurt you.” He stepped back satisfied in a rather unsatisfactory way. “You need a splint.”

Oy, that did not go over well. Nyx nearly feel from Eva’s arms with his protests.

Zlatan sighed, and searched for something to use.

A basket from the corner was quickly dismantled; the reeds would make for a light but strong splint.

Koshka
                              @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12

Vulkasin

Vulkasin grinned and started after Alyona. “Sounds v’onderful to me. And comrade,” he turned a thoughtful face to Franz. “Of course I ask children v’hat zey fink. Sometimes zey’er ze only v’ones zhat do.”

Vulkasin waited for a moment, unconsciously looking for that beloved side look from his brother.

But he wasn’t with Zlatan.

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1057

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

November knelt beside him, and Viktor realized the other boy was trembling.

“Umm…” Viktor winced as November’s voice cracked. “A-Are you oh kay?”

Not the most logical question, but it made Riker smile, which was good. Viktor glanced at November to see the boy’s hand unconsciously steal up to jerk on his hair, before falling back into his lap.

“Oh…uh….yea…” He was making increasingly less sense. “”Nevermind.”

“It’s all right,” Viktor combed his own dark hair out off his forehead. “We’re all upsidedown as of right now. You’re doing well.” He turned back to the injured man. “Right, sir?”

Riker smiled, but much too faintly. Viktor grabbed the man’s hand. “Sir!”

Eyelids flickered, then brows contracted as if in concentration or pain. Viktor looked at November desperately.

“Riker, sir.” What could he say? ” I saw your daughter.”

Riker’s eyes flew open, “Where?”

“She was with Ezra. They were escaping.” Viktor’s mind spun, and he took the first thing that came up. “I call my father Papa. What does she call you?”

Footsteps behind them, and Mikkel was once more beside them.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >