Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Elishavet Elroi
    @elishavet-pidyon
      • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

Awwwww.

My heart has melted.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

Who wants to go next

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone on and wanna RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. I can’t imagine the guys didn’t hear all that. XD

Eva

Well…everything had escalated quickly.

The little boy still looked terrified.

Naja gently stroked Nyx’s fur, quietly, softly, comforting him.

She was such an adorable, sweet little thing.

But then Naja stopped and went over to the little boy. “This is my new friend Jareth!” She introduced.

Eva smiled and stepped away from where she had been standing beside Arabella. She gave the little boy a sweet smile. “I’m Eva. Wonderful to meet you.”

She turned to the other girls. “Are all of you ready? I believe it’s time we get this darling back to her Daddy.” She gave Naja a playful tap on the nose.

Naja giggled. “Daddy!”

Riker

November tensed as Franz’s gaze fell on him.

Riker silently positioned himself in between the two.

He wasn’t going to let Franz get to November again.

“We need to get out of this castle. You want to go home, don’t you?” Franz turned on Ezra with a glare.

“I don’t need help from someone like you. Or any of you, for that matter.” Franz snarled.

Ezra smirked. “Well…isn’t someone madder than a wet hen?”

Franz raised an eyebrow.

Riker, noticing he had a free moment away from his father’s glare, turned to face November. “Hey, November,” he squeezed the boy’s hand, “are you okay? He’s not going to hurt you, November. I won’t let him.”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @queen_of_alvastia. Alright y’all, I’ma gonna get this group movin’. 😉 (hope y’all don’t mind!)

Asher

Their footsteps clicked against the castle floor. Oh…how long would it take to find a window?

Asher glanced at his brother, who was walking along, Verity and Trevyn at his left side. Verity must have been talking Jayden’s head off by now.

Asher glanced at Leon and Corvina, who were also walking, side by side. The two of them didn’t seem very happy about the fact that Asher was carrying Soren over his shoulders like an injured comrade.

But he had to show love, even though he didn’t want to.

Payton gave him a small smile. “We made the right decision.”

Asher nodded. “I don’t doubt that. I just…I wish the others agreed. Jayden and Trevyn didn’t even say anything.”

“Well…they seem to be quiet.”

Asher nodded. “I guess that’s it.”

He also glanced at Michael, who was walking ahead, alone, his gun at the ready. He hadn’t been happy either.

Asher sighed.

“Oh Lord, am I the wrong one?”

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

November

Riker’s kind gaze and sincere words calmed November’s nerves and he let out a breath. He nodded. “Ah…I-I’m good, thanks…” November warily watched Franz out of the corner of his eyes. “Are…are you okay?”

Arabella

The little boy seemed a bit skittish still, and he was clutching his…little friend close.

Ara smiled at him as Eva readied Naja to see her father, running her hands through her hair as the little girl giggled. The rest of the girls had already made themselves ready, and were patiently waiting.

“Hiya!” Lyn grinned wide at the little boy. “Name’s Jocelyn! You can call me Lyn! I know you didn’t get to meet on the best of terms, but this here is my darling, Nyx!” Lyn was still cradling Nyx close.

He still seemed a bit worse for wear, his head tucked into Lyn’s chest, and his ears drooping to the side of his head.

He must still feel terrible….

Ara frowned…

He hadn’t even reacted when Naja had pet him…

Jareth seemed to warm up a bit to Jocelyn and Naja came bounding over after Eva finished combing through her hair.

“I’m ready! Let’s go see daddy!” She smiled.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia

Corvina

She’d wanted to take up the back, but apparently that wasn’t going to bode well with a group of courageous men…

She rolled her eyes as she walked beside them, bristling everytime someone came close. She sighed.

While she’d been against bringing Sorren along, she couldn’t exactly stop anyone from doing so.

She’d spoke her mind, got her point across.

And, from the tension between everyone, she obviously wasn’t the only one who shared this opinion.

It seemed Asher and Payton were the only ones who actually believed in all this…love your neighbors junk.

Corvina eyes Jayden. Asher’s….

She swallowed.

Asher’s little brother.

She narrows her eyes and smirked slightly. She had a feeling even he didn’t share big brother’s ideals….

Corvina glanced at the kids, wondering when Verity would finally break; the silence was becoming a bit….stifling.

Even she had to admit, she was growing a tad bored.

Ah…no matter.

She had to keep her eyes peeled, for any sign of her target. And perhaps silence was the best way to do that.

Though…it was still a bit…tense.

”All thanks to you, hm.”

Can I help it if I’m right?

I suppose not.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Poor Nyx! 😭 @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h.

Riker

November watched Franz. “Are…are you okay?”

Riker gave November a small, tired smile. He was exhausted and he wasn’t okay. But November was still a kid. He didn’t need to bear Riker’s problems. “Yeah, November. I’m doing well. Really.”

The door to the room opened, and the girls walked in.

Except for Naja…who ran in.

“Daddy!”

She ran and hugged Riker’s legs. He smiled and picked her up.

“Hello November!” She greeted with a big smile.

Riker kissed her cheek. “How’s my precious baby girl?”

“Good, Daddy! I got to pet Nyx and made a new friend!”

“Naja darling, you didn’t even give me a chance to braid your hair.” Eva mused, holding a rubber band.

Naja glanced at her. “Uh oh.”

“Don’t worry, Eva, here, I’ll take that.”

Eva raised an eyebrow, but silently handed Riker the band.

Riker set Naja down and began braiding her hair.

He’d done it millions of times for Angelina when they were growing up.

He’d even braided Iris’s hair a few times.

Riker smiled as he finished Naja’s hair.

He lifted her into his arms.

Naja giggled. “Daddy, you’re silly!”

Riker gave her another kiss, on the forehead. “You’re the silly one, baby girl!”

Naja giggled as Riker tickled her.

Eva

Eva had never seen a man braid hair before.

She smiled as she watched Riker playfully tickle his daughter.

Ezra wrapped an arm around Eva. Kissed her forehead. “Did you sleep well?”

“Wonderfully,” Eva smiled, “you?”

Ezra shrugged. “Eh. So-so.”

Eva gave him a look. “What do you mean…so-so?”

“Nothing, Eva. Just a little bit of trouble getting comfortable.”

Eva didn’t believe that.

Not for one minute.

Ezra had been able to sleep in a Prisoner of War camp. If he could sleep there…Eva was sure he could sleep almost anywhere.

“You sure?”

Ezra nodded and gave her another kiss. “I’m certain.”

Riker finished tickling Naja. She giggled and gave Riker a kiss on the cheek. “Silly Daddy…” She glanced around until she saw Franz. “Grandpa!”

Franz turned to her with a small smile.

Riker carefully handed Naja over to Franz. Naja began talking about her adventures to her Grandfather and, to Eva’s own surprise, Franz…listened.

Riker stepped forward. “We need to find a way out of this place. Any ideas?”

Koshka
                    @koshka
                      • Total Posts: 1560

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Vulkasin

Loud voices. The beginning of an argument. Shuffling feet on cold stone.

The barrack…

Something was digging into his side. Vulkasin tried rolling over, but the thing followed his movement. He finally forced open one eye.

The cross piece and pommel on his sword.

Why did I crash with my sword on – and my mail? What has happened to my brain?!

He shoved himself up, both eyes creaking open.

This was not the barrack.

“Welcome to ze land of the living brot’er.” His dark haired twin stood over him, amusement flickering deep in his eyes.

Vulkasin pulled a face before pushing himself off the floor.

“Dōbrē den’ to you too.” (Good day)

The rest of the group seemed awake by now. Even Franz.

The door flew open, a brown haired lass bounding in. “Daddy!!”

Ah, Riker’s daughter.

The whole group was together again…not bad timing to wake up. Not bad at all.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

November

Everyone seemed to notice Franz’s sudden change of behavior when Naja entered the room. How he didn’t seem quite as gruff as before. How he acted so differently with her compared to how he had with….

Well…

Everyone else.

It was….strange….

And November didn’t fully grasp it.

Perhaps it was because she was a little girl? That seemed the most reasonable solution. And because she was his granddaughter especially.

But then…if he could he like that to her….why not to his son?

The others were also giving Franz wary glances, as if unsure of wether or not they themselves would’ve entrusted Naja’s care to him.

November couldn’t blame them.

He shook his head, moving instead to be close to his friends, thankful to have them back again.

It had been strange not having the girls around….he was so used to them always being there.

Lyn’s bubbly nature and bright smile, and Ara’s….

Well…

Everything.

And Nyx. He’d missed Nyx. The snarky little fox made for good company, though some probably didn’t share his feelings, and if they ever got the chance to hear him…they might share his feelings even less….

But hey…he thought Nyx was pretty great.

Though….Nyx wasn’t looking so great right now.

He was curled up against Lyn, held in her arms. He had a couple scratch marks, which immediately caught November’s eye, but that wasn’t what was worrying him.

It was the downtrodden look he had. And the way his ears drooped at the tops.

“N-Nyx?” November approached, scratching the back of his neck.

Lyn glanced at November and then down at her companion, frowning. She sighed and shrugged with her eyes. November frowned also when Nyx gave no answer.

“What happened? Is he okay?”

“He, ah, got in a bit of a scuffle with one of our new friends,” Lyn nodded her head to Jareth.

Oh yea, the little boy that had come in with them. November looked at him and noticed for the first time the little creature in his arms.

Jareth himself was hiding behind Eva and Naja, as if afraid to introduce himself. He probably hadn’t even gotten a good look at everyone in the room, much less everyone at him.

November turned back to Nyx.

“Is he pouting?” November asked, genuinely wondering. He raised a brow, figuring Nyx could’ve taken the little creature any day. Plus neither of them looked particularly too worse for wear so….

Nyx did not seem to approve of this comment, and shuffled to face November, glaring at him.

“I am NOT pouting.”  The fox snapped.

November blanched. “S-Sorry, Nyx! I didn’t mean anything…”

“Don’t mind him….” Lyn offered a half smile, petting the little fox’s fur.

November’s frown deepened, however, as he stared at the little fox. “You sure you’re okay?”

“I’m FINE.” He snarled, raising his head. November’s eyes widened and he nodded quickly.

“Okay! Okay!” He stepped back, holding up his hands in peace. Ara giggled behind him and he felt his face go red.

Nyx, sitting up now and looking just a tad better, though his ears still drooped slightly, whispered, “Obvious much?”

Lyn laughed, having heard him and November turned even redder. He gave the little creature a pointed look.

Nyx merely smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

November sighed, but he had to smile a bit. At least he was feeling a bit better.

Though it was at his expense.

(I need to be able to write mor Nyx and November conversations 😭 they’re so wholesome and HILARIOUS)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4743

@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Oh, by the way, Jareth can talk to Crow sorta the way Jocelyn can talk to Nyx, but it’s not telepathic. Also, Crow doesn’t have feathers, he has spikes and scales. The drawing says “As drawn by Feather” because that’s the name of the character who drew it in the story (she’s Jareth’s mother).

Jareth

The fox scurried back to his owner, looking dejected. Jareth grabbed Crow and held him away from the others. “Why’d you do that?” he scolded.

Crow squeaked.

“I know he started it! That doesn’t mean you should continue it, you silly thing!”

The girls walked over into another room. He followed, slightly timid. Naja ran over to one of the men in this room, apparently her father. One of the younger boys was petting Nyx. Jareth hid behind the woman called Eva, unsure.

Until he saw a familiar shape skulking in the shadows.

“Daddy?” he called.

Crosshair

A slightly shy voice, from behind the girls.

Only one person was allowed to call him that.

“Jareth?” He stepped closer. “Jareth, is that you?”

A blur of movement provided him with the answer as his son raced over to give him a hug.

Again, something few were allowed to do.

Crosshair noticed some of the others were looking at him, rather surprised.

“This is my son…Jareth. His mother named him, not me.” He decided to clear that up. He would’ve given his offspring a more obvious name, something like his own, but he’d gone with Feather’s ideas.

Apparently that made them eye him even more.

Jareth started explaining what’d happened–Naja discovering him, Crow’s fight with Nyx.

“Wait….You brought Crowshadow?” Crosshair asked as the little creature slinked around the boy’s neck.

“Yeah! Raincloud isn’t with you?” Jareth asked.

“No.” Crosshair shook his head. “Neither is Feather, for that matter.”

“Who?” asked one of the others [one of you decide who asks that].

Crosshair sighed.

He had quite a bit of explaining to do, didn’t he?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

ah sorry about the confusion with Crow!! Also luv Crosshair and Jareth together! It’s fun seeing stoic Crosshair with a son! Definitely got some explaining to do 😂

anyone else wanna RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Queen_of_Alvastia
                            @queen_of_alvastia
                              • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

Verity

Fine. If they wanted to bring that evil man along, it was their deal not hers. (Verity, where did this attitude come from girl?) She tossed a strand of hair over her shoulder.

That man scared her and angered her all at the same time. What if he’d done something to Trevyn like he had to Jayden? What if he woke up and tried to attack someone else. She doubted he’d try going after Jayden again. Not after all that. She wanted to wait for Trevyn, but she quickened her pace so that she was in step with Corvina and Leon.  The two who were on on her side, at least. Who had the common sense not to drag an unconscious villain around.

“Corvina! Corvina, wait up!” Verity marched along next to the older girl. “I guess not everyone here has common sense, huh? I mean, he could kill us. Personally, I think they must be crazy or something. But, oh well” she shrugged.

Payton

Payton kept step with Asher for awhile.

“Asher, I know right now it’s easy to do this. Well, not easy exactly. It’s right, I mean. But what are we going to do when he wakes but up?”

Trevyn

Trevyn was glad he was next to Jayden. Verity, well, she was a great friend, but right now? What had happened? Sure, she’d always had a bit of fire behind that sweet demeanor, but Trevyn had never seen it come out that hard and vehement before. Maybe that was because he’d never done anything to her like Sorren. He wondered what Jayden thought about all this – with carrying Sorren back, but he didn’t want to ask.

Still.

Jayden said anytime. He could talk anytime.

It wasn’t like Jayden was going to bite his head off or anything.

“And Trevyn, don’t be afraid, kid. If you ever need anyone, I’m always willing to listen. Got it?”

Got it.

“Umm, Jayden?”

They kept walking while Trevyn formulated the words in his mind.

“Jayden,”

Why was this always easier for Verity?

“Asher said he as taking Sorren because of his God or  – or something. I – I didn’t want to ask him – because – well – because,”

Because I’m slightly intimidated by a guy who just punched another guy in the head and knocked him out cold?

“well, I was just wondering if – if you knew what he meant by that.”

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @queen_of_alvastia. Wow, Verity’s got some fire and sass today. 😂

Asher

“Asher, I know right now it’s easy to do this. Well, not easy exactly. It’s right, I mean. But what are we going to do when he wakes up?”

Asher glanced at Payton.

Just as quickly let his gaze fall on his little brother. Soren had hurt Jayden. In more ways than one. “I don’t know.” Asher whispered.

He was hiding his own anger…hate…at the man.

‘Love your enemies…’

But oh Lord, it was so hard.

Even now Asher was battling the thoughts in his head.

Maybe you should have killed him when you got the chance.

This man deserves whatever punishment he gets.

What if he hurts someone else? It’ll be all your fault. 

If someone gets hurt…if someone dies…do you want their blood on your hands? 

No. No. No.

He’d chosen to do the right thing…right?

God said to love your enemies.

So, it was right.

But why did it seem so…wrong?

Asher shook his head. No. He had to do what God commanded.

No matter what.

No matter what it cost.

His heart ached at that thought.

Even Jayden? 

Now Asher’s chest hurt.

Was he willing to even lose Jayden by his obedience to God?

His Father…Daddy…was a faithful pastor. Willing to follow God wherever he led. He trusted God.

Asher couldn’t pull his eyes away from Jayden, who was now talking to Trevyn.

If your obedience to God costs you his life…what will you do? Will you trust God like that?

Asher couldn’t lose Jayden.

Especially not when Jayden didn’t have Jesus.

Do you trust God enough to even risk losing Jayden?

Asher felt his own tears threaten.

He shoved them back.

‘Oh God, forgive me, but I don’t trust you like that.’

Jayden

Jayden raised an eyebrow at Trevyn’s question. “It’s just his…uhm…faith. He believes in God, who created the Universe…sent his son to die for sins…all the things the Bible says. He trusts God completely…I would say…” (Oh Jayden, you have no clue how many conflicting thoughts are going through your brother’s head right now. 😭) “…and he says God says to love your enemies even when they don’t apologize. Even when they aren’t sorry. But I…I don’t believe all those things. I j-just don’t.” Jayden stopped right there.

He wasn’t going to explain to anyone, especially a child, what stopped his faith.

Sure, Jayden believed God existed.

But God didn’t give a dime about Jayden.

But he wasn’t going to explain that to a child.

Abuse.

Neglect.

The death of his baby brother Grayson.

The days spent hiding from his mother.

The bruises.

The blood.

The pain day after day after day.

“But Asher believes all that…completely. I don’t think he’d ever not trust God; you know?”

Queen_of_Alvastia
                                @queen_of_alvastia
                                  • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 No idea where it came from…. 🤣 She’s beyond my control at this point…. XDXD

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >