Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @koshka

Ok, I’m just gonna do it. Well, actually, he’s gonna do it. (While I live in the U.S. and typically use imperial units, I’m pretty sure the universe my character comes from is accustomed to metric, so that’s what I’m going to use.)

Also, I can’t rp super commonly–only once or twice each day or two. Just wanted all of you to know that.

Crosshair

The others were currently working together trying to scale this structure. Their target was a window about three meters up.

Crosshair scoffed. He could do that easily, alone.

He pulled one of the attachments for his rifle off of his belt, fitted it onto his weapon, and raised it toward the window. [is there a character already standing in the window? Because they’d probably be a bit startled by that.] Rather than shooting a bullet, he shot a grappling hook, which caught onto the windowsill.

Using the cable and the wall, he pulled himself up to the window, without using the others’ little trash pile, and joined the others already there. Down on the floor, something was wrong with November’s face, but from here it was unclear what. It wasn’t like he could help any.

He gestured to the cable. “Here’s another way up, if you want it.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

Naja can hug Nyx, tho he won’t appreciate it, because she’s so young )although she’s actually only like 5 years younger then him cuz he’s like 10 lol) he’ll only try to escape and not like bite her or anything 😂

also @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 y’all wanna RP? Idk if Viktor wants to ask who is going next.

I’ll do a quick November RP about the rope Crosshair left

November

“Here’s another way up, if you want it.”

Crosshair addressed the group, but he was looking at November, who flushed. He must’ve noticed his nervous gaze.

Well…the rope did make things easier…but only by a little…

He was still a tad nervous, and he definitely wouldn’t be volunteering to go any time soon.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

Actually Nyx might eventually warm up to Naja, but yea, at first he’s be like “AGH XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

I have a feeling Naja would be like “can I hug him?!” And Lyn just be like UH YEA

and Nyx like DON’T U DARE LET HER- (too late XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. Riker’s up there pulling people up, so he might be. XD And @godlyfantasy12, Glad he won’t hurt her. XD I’ll do one real fast, cause Ezra’s ready to go! (and Naja wants to hug Nyx and Riker was a little surprised as Crosshair came up. XD) @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Eva

“Here’s another way up, if you want it.”

Eva smiled faintly.

Oh, but she still didn’t want to go up.

The rope Crosshair gave certainly helped.

But not for her. She was a horrid climber. She glanced at November.

At least she wasn’t the only nervous one.

“Y’all ready to go?” Ezra asked with a smile, coming over.

November’s face paled a little. Arabella clutched and squeezed his hand.

“Eva?”

She glanced at Ezra. Nervously tugged at her hair. “Uhm…I don’t know…I’m not a good climber and I don’t think my heels would cooperate…”

Ezra smiled.

Eva gave him a raised eyebrow.

Before she could move or protest, Ezra had swept her off her feet into his arms. “Then I’ll carry you to the tower, my lady.” He said, with a fake, HORRID, British accent.

“I don’t think the English have a Southern Drawl.” Eva replied with a smirk.

Ezra scoffed. Gave her a kiss on the cheek. “But a knight with a Southern Accent is mighty fine, wouldn’t you say?”

Eva smiled. “Mighty fine indeed.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck. She looked up at the window. Oh Lord, help me. She hated heights. Maybe she could wait. “Ezra…can you…uhm…put me down?”

Ezra started walking over to the tower. “Ezra!” She looked back at Arabella and November. “Bye!” She cried out to them, wrapping her arms tighter around Ezra’s neck.

“Easy, Eva, I won’t drop ya. I promise.” he responded, with that wonderful, beautiful Southern Drawl she loved. Eva closed her eyes.

“Alright. But that doesn’t mean I have to look.”

Ezra chuckled. Low, deep, and wonderful.

Eva kept her eyes closed and buried her face in his uniformed chest.

She felt them going up.

Oh Lord, help me. 

Riker

Crosshair had thrown up the grapple.

Was already in the room.

Riker blinked.

Some of these people were a little…crazy.

Ezra was coming up the rope, one arm around Eva, the other trying to climb.

When they got close enough, Riker reached out for Eva, whom Ezra handed him. “I’m still not opening my eyes. No. No. No.”

“Easy. You’re good now.” Riker reassured, setting her down.

Eva slowly opened her eyes. Sank to the floor beside Franz, who was still unconscious. “Thank you Lord.” She whispered.

Ezra came into the window, sporting a grin. Eva looked up at him. He chuckled and sat down beside her. “That was fun.” The joy of a challenge shone in his eyes.

Eva slapped his arm, hard. “NO! IT WASN’T!”

Ezra chuckled and gave her another kiss. “I got my lady up here safe and sound, didn’t I?”

Eva smirked. “Barely.”

Naja

That little fox was so cute!

“Jocelyn! Can I hold him!?” she asked. Jocelyn glanced at Nyx, then Naja.

But Naja had already rushed forward, wrapping Nyx in her arms. “You’re so cute!”

Koshka
              @koshka
                • Total Posts: 1560

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

I’m letting Elishavet RP, then I’ll go. =)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@koshka. Sounds good. 👍

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP next

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                    @elishavet-pidyon
                      • Total Posts: 1058

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Viktor

That was… Interesting. He’d been too distracted watching Lyn escape certain injury by her fingernails, and recovering from the nervous shock the sight had sent through the group to notice what Crosshair was up to.

Next thing Viktor knew, the man was through the window and calling down that there was another way up. Viktor eyed this new way curiously, watching it sway in the wind.

Then he turned to the rest.

And gagged.

Did Ezra just…

Kiss…

He wrinkled his nose.

“Alya. Come on, I’ll boost you up.”

She hesitated. “How?”

He ignored her and cupped his hands on his bent knee. “Just give me your foot.”

Alyona

Setting her right foot in Viktor’s hands, she felt his fingers close around it and a wave of nostalgia hit her.

They used to do this all the time, back on the island hunting for eggs. She’d brace herself like so… Hands reaching up, feeling for a hold… Then up!

She pulled herself against the stone work to keep her balance. Her foot lost it’s hold and she felt Viktor grab it and guide it to a deep crack in the wall.

She looked up to see Riker ready at the window.

She was nearly to the window ledge as it was, so with little scramble and after nearly kicking Viktor in the head, she rolled onto the floor with a shout of exultation.

She looked up to see six surprised faces looking down at her.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Elishavet Elroi. Reason: Typo!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Haha, Viktor’s grossed out. XD

Anonymous

Sorry buddy, Viktor, my guy, my couples kiss. XD

Elishavet Elroi
                          @elishavet-pidyon

@freedomwriter76

Yeah….

He’s not big on public displays of affection. XD but he’ll have to get over it before he turns thirty.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
                            @elishavet-pidyon

Oh and yes, Alyona makes noise. XD I honestly didn’t realize how quiet she can be until I started writing this.

Koshka
                              @koshka
                                • Total Posts: 1560

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Mikkel

Seven up, five to to go.

Oh, and himself. That made six.

For a moment no one moved toward the rope, each waiting for another.

“Ara, November?” Mikkel smiled at them, “your turn?”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. I understand that. XD Thirty? (Okay, now I’m curious why that age specifically…XD)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >