Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Oh my gosh, I love Lyn and Nyx’s reaction. XD XD XD

And oh, your characters are so sweet. πŸ˜€ Riker needs people to believe in him. (His wife does, but she ain’t here. *sobs*)

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Riker and Arabella both need to talk about their hidden guilt. 😭😭😭

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon anyone wanna RP next?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I CAN! (however, Riker is still waiting for his daughter. XD)

Anonymous

I’ll only go if no one else goes first though. πŸ˜‰

Koshka
              @koshka
                • Total Posts: 1567

@freedomwriter76

Oh Riker. If anything about what an SS officer is comes out, some of Zlatan’s past as something similar may come to light also.

@godlyfantasy12

HAHAHA!! Nyx is adorable!!!!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@koshka. Ooh, that’ll be something. πŸ˜‰

Koshka
                  @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

I can hand off Naja and Franz, if you want.

Anonymous

@koshka. Sounds good to me! πŸ˜‰ Franz will be a little, lot, more difficult, lol. XD

Koshka
                      @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Vulkasin

Steeling himself, Vulkasin took the child from Eva, holding her as if she were made of silk and paper. Desperatly trying to avoid waking her he passed her up, making no sudden moves.

He stepped away from the wall. Air filled his lungs.Β Had he been holding his breath?

Vulkasin turned to his brother, going to ask- one brow was quirked, his lips twitching.

Zlatan was laughing.

“V’hat’s so funny?”

Zlatan merely shook his head, his features calm again.

Humph.

If that’s what you think. Vulkasin turned on his heel.

How strange. Ezra was beginning to sweat. Vulkasin took the unconscious Franz.

Now this was better. He couldn’t hand Franz up to Riker, the weight may pull him out the window, but if he could somehow get Franz to the sill…

He laid the man over his shoulders as if he were a wounded fellow. Dug one foot into the wall, his free hand searching for the window.

Another moment he had his elbow over the sill and Riker was taking Franz.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12
                          • Total Posts: 6645

Oh…now it’s time for others to start climbing XD

@freedomwriter76 u wanna go next? Also Jocelyn will definitely be the first volunteer to climb besides Vulk XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon.

Riker

Riker took Franz from Vulkasin, ignoring the protest his arms gave. He set Franz down, softly and carefully, beside Naja.

Naja stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

She rubbed them. “Daddy?”

“I’m right here, Naja.” He replied, as Vulkasin began climbing back down.

Naja glanced around, her gaze finally falling on Franz. “Grandpa sleeping?” (she’s so cute! XD)

Riker nodded. “Yes.” A little white lie. But technically, heΒ WASΒ sleeping. Kinda.

Not really.

“Is Grandpa sad?”

Riker blinked, pulled back into the present by his daughter’s question. “Naja…why would he be sad?”

Naja shrugged. “Because Nana’s gone?”

Riker bit his lip.

That hurt almost like a punch to the gut.

He’d tried to forget.

But how could he forget his own Mother?

“Nana is happy, right Daddy? She in Heaven with the angels, Mama says.” Naja’s face broke into a bight smile. “Maybe Nana’s putting on a party for Jesus! And we’ll see her again, Mama says, right Daddy?”

Riker smiled faintly, a fake smile, and hugged Naja, tight. “That’s right.”

She will, at least. There’s no place in Heaven for a murderer.’Β The harsh voices reminded. Riker closed his eyes tight.

‘Heaven wants nothing to do with you, Murderer of the Innocents. You killed Leon’s wife. She’s in Heaven, Jennie is in Heaven, but you won’t see them there. You will never be welcome into God’s presence. Here or on the other side.’

Riker kissed the top of Naja’s head; rocked her. Strained to hear the others below.

Anything…anything to keep him grounded.

‘Your mother is much happier there than she would ever be here. You should be thankful for her. At least she’s away from you. Your father has always been right. And now, you’re a murderer. Makes you an even bigger mistake. The biggest mistake in the world, Riker. Your mother is in Heaven. She’s happy. But Heaven is what the good…the perfect…deserve. Not a murderer.’

“Daddy?”

“I’m fine, Naja. I’m fine.”

He wanted to hear the others below.

But he couldn’t.

All he could hear were the voices in his head.

The voices he couldn’t escape.

The harshness he couldn’t forget.

The faces that floated before his eyes.

Men.

Women.

Children.

Babies.

‘Murderers don’t belong in Heaven. Murderers deserve nothing good. You are one. But don’t worry, you’ll get what you deserve. You will face the punishment for all the horrible things you’ve done. God wants nothing to do with you.’

Some of the others were starting to come up.

But Riker didn’t notice.

All he could hear were the voices in his head.

All he could see were the faces of people he’d murdered.

‘Don’t you dare ever think someone loves you. No one does. No oneΒ should.Β Not after all you’ve done…’

All those innocent people.

All those murdered innocents.

Naja was tugging at his uniform.

But Riker didn’t even notice.

‘But don’t you worry, Riker…’Β the voices quieted, snarled, even snickered,Β ‘there will be a special place in Hell for you right beside the Devil himself.’Β 

“DADDY!” Naja cried, pulling on his uniform sleeve.

Riker jolted out of it.

The voices finally silenced.

The faces finally disappeared.

But not for long.

“What?”

Naja pointed out the window. Riker picked her up, set her beside Franz. “Stay there.”

And he began helping the others up.

AGHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY PRECIOUS BABY!!!!! 😭😭😭 Sorry Y’all, that was long. πŸ˜‚

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Jocelyn will most definitely be the first volunteer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anonymous

*grabs Riker and hugs him tight* THEY’RE WRONG, BABY, THEY ARE SO DEAD WRONG!!!! *sobs*

Anonymous

Eva looking up at the tower: “Uhm…I’m gonna have to climb up that thing?” *nervous giggle* “I’m not a good climber nor will my heels cooperate.”

Ezra: “I’LL CARRY YOU!” *unsheathes a knight sword* Lol, JK. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >