Character Castle!

Viewing 8 posts - 6,781 through 6,788 (of 6,788 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h

maybe he could just dip one claw in the ink and use that to write? Or he could tap out Morse code lol

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

Here’s a drawing of Win I did yesterday. She’s also really tall and skinny, all elbows and knees. But she wears baggy clothes to kinda hide it.

Also, she likes bugs.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4721

@loopylin she looks great!

yep, bugs are cool. Unless they’re cockroaches.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
          @theshadow
            • Total Posts: 305

@whalekeeper @rae

I’m so so so so sorry it’s been way too long. School has been tough recently, I will try to write an RP by tomorrow.

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

TheShadow
            @theshadow
              • Total Posts: 305

@whalekeeper @rae

Rowen

“I have never heard of such a place, but that isn’t surprising. ‘Space’ refers to the area in which the stars and moons, and suns, and planets are hung, if you can see such things from where you live. I’m assuming you don’t live on planet where the atmosphere is cloudy from gasses. I guess you could say I was born among the stars.” Reid wore a friendly smile as he enclosed Tenz in his encasing. Ah, so he comes from the night sky, just like the story of “The Woman in the Clouds”. Rowen thought, and grimaced. How was that possible?

The woman in the mask paced back and forth, “Can anyone see what is on my face?”

“I can send your mask, but I get the feeling you don’t mean the mask. Please, explain yourself, Lady Barnes.” Reid replied, looking slightly confused.

Barnes turned to Reid, “In my home, you wouldn’t be able to detect the mask. You would just see a face.”

“That isn’t always true,” she added. “But I think it supports the idea that we aren’t from the same… place.”

Reid looked up at the ceiling, his lips pursed. “So we were brought here from possibly very far away places, around the same time, with no memory of how. Who or what can do that? A crazed Fettian maybe…no. If the Fettians knew of the existence of your two worlds, they would be placed on the list of places to scout, invade and conquer if they had worth to the Fettian Empire. And since Sir Percival and his companions wear the garb of a more ancient civilization, that can’t be right.” Reid continued on about his family, then finally looked back to the rest of them. “Forgive me, I shouldn’t have talked out my thoughts,” he bowed his head in apology.

“No, it is quite alright.” Percival said, “Though we do not understand everything you are saying, I think we at least know that we’re not from the same place at all-”

As he dragged on, Rowen glanced at Emeline, and she was watching him. She gave him the look, and Rowen nodded. Looking back at the others, he cleared his throat, “You know, why don’t we explore this castle instead of wasting time talking about theories?”

Percival sucked in a breath and frowned, remaining silent though considerably annoyed.

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 3141

@theshadow (you’re good!) @rae

Barnes

The two other parties continued theorizing. Barnes, meanwhile, flitted through her own thoughts in silence. When the last young man spoke, she spoke quickly after. “Fine. As long as we find a kitchen storeroom and secure firelit bedrooms along the way.”

A piece of her believed they were locked in. This didn’t bother her too much; she, along with the rest of her city, had experienced the effects of isolation. She could live quite comfortably, as long as she could set up her briefcase and typewriter somewhere.

“Everything is a mountain”

RAE
                @rae
                  • Total Posts: 3554

@whalekeeper @theshadow

Reid

“Yes, a kitchen would be wise. Especially since Tenz and Hugo will be ravenous when they wake up. Our powers require plenty of rest and food. Without enough, we can fall into a coma-like sleep for sometimes days. Now, who shall be leader to our little party?”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
                  @whalekeeper
                    • Total Posts: 3141

@rae @theshadow

Barnes has some traits which make sense for a leader in this situation. But you are free to combat anything she does. 😅

Hugo

As his vision floated back, Hugo winced and shifted to his side, where he could look up at the people around him.

“…I am the oldest,” Barnes was saying. Although a couple of these people were taller than her, she stood with undeniable authority and a deep rasp to her voice. “I see myself as responsible. It’s as simple as that.”

“I must say,” Hugo spoke up faintly, “you don’t look over thirty.”

Barnes shot a glare at him, invisible eyes smoldering through the mask. “Go back to sleep.”

Hugo chuckled as he laid back down, and tried not to think about the still-tingling, healed wound on his side – or why it existed. Numbness washed over him again, and his eyes fluttered closed.

Barnes

The group began to walk through rooms. Many of them had fireplaces, and every hearth was lit, casting warm shapes in and out of their mysterious corners.

They passed through one, and three, and five more – and every one of them had the coziest trimmings. On more than one occasion, a green leather armchair sat next to the hearth, and this particularly bothered Barnes. She tried to look straight ahead.

“What are each of your skills?” she asked, for anyone to answer.

“Everything is a mountain”

Viewing 8 posts - 6,781 through 6,788 (of 6,788 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >