Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 6,751 through 6,765 (of 6,788 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3554

A roleplay is boring without memes.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

@rae Memes memes memes

“Everything is a mountain”

TheShadow
        @theshadow
          • Total Posts: 305

@whalekeeper @rae

Percival

“Thank you. I don’t use products,” The woman said, seeming oddly scary to Percival with her mask. He tried not to stare.

“A pleasure to meet you as well. I and the thinnest kid are from Lovedream. And you are not?” Lovedream? What place is that?

“Once again I deeply apologize, mi’lady, about the glow. My name is Reid Grath, and this,” The boy, Reid, said, opening some sort of encasement. Within it was the figure of a boy, looking to be around the same age as Reid, sleeping. “Is my twin, Lei-uh, Tenz. We were born on a space station close to a star. The name escapes me. The glow is a trait of my family. And yes, we have no clue how we arrived here.”

Space station? Their names are so strange. “You two are from,” Percival studied Reid and Tenz’s faces carefully, “space?” He blinked in disbelief, looking to Rowen and Emeline. Rowen shrugged, smiling, Emeline shook her head.

“Well, I have never heard of either places, forgive me. We come from Luminere, in the country of Terre.”

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@theshadow @rae

Barnes

“Mm…” Barnes began to pace back and forth. She still shifted her vulnerable spots away from others, but relaxed. “We are in close proximity with each other, but this doesn’t make sense because we come from egregiously different places.”

She whipped her head up, tilting it towards the ceiling fresco. “We have been toyed with. Emeline, you said my clothes are strange. Can anyone see what is on my face?”

RAE
            @rae

@whalekeeper @theshadow

Tenz and Reid

“You two are from,” the one who reminded Reid of a Ancient Wondian knight, Percival, studied the almost identical twin’s faces “space?” He blinked, looking to his companions who shrugged. “Well, I have never heard of either places, forgive me. We come from Luminere, in the country of Terre.”

“I have never heard of such a place, but that isn’t surprising. ‘Space’ refers to the area in which the stars and moons, and suns, and planets are hung, if you can see such things from where you live. I’m assuming you don’t live on planet where the atmosphere is cloudy from gasses. I guess you could say I was born among the stars.” Reid explained with a friendly smile, beginning to close the encasing around Tenz again.

Barnes began to pace, talking apparently mostly to herself before asking, “Can anyone see what is on my face?”

Reid’s fair brow knotted slightly. ” I can send your mask, but I get the feeling you don’t mean the mask. Please, explain yourself, Lady Barnes.”

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by RAE. Reason: Clarification

whaley
              @whalekeeper

@rae @theshadow

Barnes

Barnes stopped and turned to Reid. “In my home, you wouldn’t be able to detect the mask. You would just see a face.”

Hugo began to stir in the bright encasing, but did not wake up.

“That isn’t always true,” the pale commissioner continued. “But I think it supports the idea that we aren’t from the same… place.”

She hesitated to say universe. That might be too far.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by whaley. Reason: OCD + typo is not a peaceful combination

RAE
                @rae

@whalekeeper @theshadow

Reid

Reid’s lips pursed as he looked at the ceiling. “So we were brought here from possibly very far away places, around the same time, with no memory of how. Who or what can do that? A crazed Fettian maybe…no. If the Fettians knew of the existence of your two worlds, they would be placed on the list of places to scout, invade and conquer if they had worth to the Fettian Empire. And since Sir Percival and his companions wear the garb of a more ancient civilization, that can’t be right.” He looked at their confused faces. “Plus you have no idea what I’m talking about.” Reid absently ran his finger along the long birthmark curling around his right arm. “Aunt Leahae could use her powers to do this, but she’d bring us to her planet, to have a surprise party or something. Not here. …maybe Grathmere.” Reid’s voice lowered at the name, a shiver passing down his spine and his motion halted for a moment. “No, can’t be him. I’d feel it…maybe one of my siblings. Probably not. They know not to bring other people into ‘jokes'” Reid suddenly noticed the looks of his new companions. “Forgive me, I shouldn’t have talked out my thoughts,” he bowed his head in apology.

RAE
                  @rae

Sorry, not sure how that rp turned from thoughts to a menacing large paragraph

HighScribe
                    @highscribeofaetherium
                      • Total Posts: 2449

@rae

We need meme.

We haven’t had any really good meme-able moments yet.

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3421

@highscribeofaetherium

I’m finally here!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! 😭

Clayton (i normally don’t write from his pov, but I really want to so we’re going for it XD)

Voices drifted from the door in front of us. I shot Audrey a look that asked if we should open the door. She shook her head, motioning down the hall. I pleaded with my eyes, hoping she’d understand that I was trying to tell her that everything would be fine and—who knows—perhaps whoever was behind this door owned the castle.

My silent begging worked. Her shoulders slumped and she fell close behind me as I slowly approached the door. A flicker of fear made my heart beat a little faster as the voices behind the door rose. Whoever was behind it wasn’t too happy with their situation. Maybe that would bring the two of us together. They obviously wanted to change something, and we clearly wanted to get out.

Before the raised voices could escalate any louder, I yanked the doorknob and used my full body weight to swing open the door. I stumbled into the room, almost collapsing onto the soft carpet that stabilized my feet. I looked up at the two young people staring at me. Offering what I hoped was an apologetic smile, I managed a quirky laugh to hopefully settle the awkwardness. “The door wasn’t as heavy as I thought.”

I swear I heard Audrey roll her eyes.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

HighScribe
                        @highscribeofaetherium
                          • Total Posts: 2449

@esther-c

Oh, no worries!

I’ll try and RP today, if I can find time with school.

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

-GRCR-
                          @grcr
                            • Total Posts: 1142

@jonas

Sorry I disappeared—these past days were really busy…

Yes, she was. I find her fun to right, and it had been since then since I’d RPed her, so I decided to use her here.

Ah, ok cool.

Evelyn

Not the answer Evy was expecting, but oh well.

“Oh—no, no I’m not,” Evelyn shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She glanced back at Tyne, who was staring at her with wide eyes. Be friendly. She turned back to the creature, “Well then I guess—”

“We’re lost,” Tyne’s voice quivered a little. She peaked her face around the corner—her nose, mouth, and chin still hid behind the stone wall.

Fin knew. Riker knew.
                            Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

Cloaked Mystery
                            @jonas
                              • Total Posts: 2681

@grcr

Sorry I disappeared—these past days were really busy…

No problem!

Izre

Izre’s eyes flicked to the second human, peeking around the corner with only her eyes visible. What were two random humans doing here? Though really, the real question was, what is this place? Nothing seemed particularly odd about it, except the fact that Izre had woken up here with no explanation of how she got there.

One that was clear, however, was that someone must be behind it all. Izre needed to find that person…and reduce. Them. To. Shreds.

…Or maybe give them a chance to explain themselves first. Whatever. The first task was to find them. But how? Izre had no idea how big this place was.

“You.” She addressed the first girl. “How much of this place have you seen? Did you meet…anyone else?”

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                              ✨ Magic System Creator
                              🎭 Character RPer
                              📚 Appreciator of Books

-GRCR-
                              @grcr
                                • Total Posts: 1142

@jonas

Evelyn

Tyne’s saying they were lost may have been a bit much. They weren’t exactly lost… they just hadn’t searched enough yet. The exit couldn’t have been to far……… right……? Apparently they weren’t the only ones here though… so were there even more people—or creatures—wandering around like they were? How strange it all was.

“You.” The creature spoke again, “How much of this place have you seen? Did you meet…anyone else?”

“I’ve just began searching,” Evelyn tilted her head and furrowed her thick brows, clasping her hands in front of herself like she always did when standing still, “but I’ve seen nothing but doors, halls, and empty rooms since I… well, got up in the one a few halls over. And I haven’t met anyone else, besides Tyne here—and you just now.”

Fin knew. Riker knew.
                                Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

Cloaked Mystery
                                @jonas
                                  • Total Posts: 2681

@grcr

Izre

“Very well then,” said Izre. “I will keep searching.”

She started forwards again, passing the humans and turning the corner into the next hall. She glanced back at them. So far she hadn’t found any reason to trust them, but she also didn’t have any reason to distrust them. Either way, it didn’t make much difference.

“You may follow or go your own way as you choose,” she said. Then she continued down the hall.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                                  ✨ Magic System Creator
                                  🎭 Character RPer
                                  📚 Appreciator of Books

Viewing 15 posts - 6,751 through 6,765 (of 6,788 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >