Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,311 through 5,325 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 BAHAHA WILL XD

ALSO I really wanna know more about Gideon!!! And his relationship with his brothers

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 oh btw! I did an RP for  Arabella meeting @freedomwriter76’s group and asking Adolphus a question but u can RP Asher’s reaction next!

and freedom I also made a Grimm RP 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Yeah, Will is…something. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah….I’m still trying to figure out everything about them and their family, lol. 😅

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Also…uhm…girl…I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT RIKER THINKING IT WAS A PUNISHMENT, BUT THAT IS SOOO FITTING FOR HIM AND HIS ARC!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@elishavet-pidyon

Riker

“Do you…feel responsible…? For the death? Like…it was your fault?”

Riker stared up at Grimm, but slowly, his eyes closed.

He couldn’t cry. He wouldn’t.

“…Riker?” Leon whispered, asking and hinting at the same time.

Riker’s eyes slowly fluttered open, and his eyes were laced with tears. “Not…exactly…”

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4732

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 It’s late, but hopefully this’ll keep the story going.

Allen

“I’m fine.” Serin growled when Dante asked if she was okay. “Just lost a little blood.”

That doesn’t look fine.” Allen gestured to the wound from the beast. “I don’t know about here, but in my world, there are many venomous creatures….and it looks like you were struck by its fangs or spines. I wouldn’t be taking chances with poison.”

He began pacing back and forth. “We could try to analyze what creature it was….and work from there. Although I don’t see any equipment that could be used to do that. Does anyone else have any ideas?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AGGGGHHH 😭 well…Grimm understands at least a bit sweetie!! @elishavet-pidyon

Grimm

This man, who, to everyone else, seemed so strong…

He carried a lot of baggage. That much was obvious.

Grimm looked down at the locker tied to his belt. He ran his fingers over it, feeling the coolness the metal brought.

Sometimes those who seem strongest…are those who battle the most.

He swallowed back his own tears.

This wasn’t his time to be comforted. It was Riker’s. He had his own support.

He smiled at the thought of those around him…who refused to let him give in to the guilt he often felt.

That…bright eyed blonde…with those emerald eyes.

A light in the dark.

Grimm turned back to Riker, placing a firm, but gentle hand on his shoulder. He hoped his eyes conveyed the deep emotion he felt.

The understanding. The compassion.

Though he’d not lost a child…and he could never understand that.

Would never try to.

That would be wrong…

He…he had suffered loss before.

And…

It had nearly killed him.

“Riker, I’m gonna say something to you, and it’s gonna be impossible to believe.” Riker looked at the younger boy…

Kid really…

What right did he even have to be doing this?

“And I know this because, it’s been said to me. And I didn’t believe it….I…still don’t sometimes.” He glanced at the locket.

Met Riker’s eyes once again.

“Riker, It was not your fault.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. AWWW, GRIMM!!!!!! 😭😭😭💗💗💗 @elishavet-pidyon.

Riker

“Riker, It was not your fault.”

Tears fell. Coursed down his cheeks.

All of the weight…all of the pain…the guilt…came crashing down like a cascading waterfall.

The loss of their baby…Riker…he had thought…wondered…believed…

it was the punishment for his sins.

He was supposed to believe in God’s goodness…in God’s forgiveness…God’s kindness and love, but it was hard…so, so hard.

Some days, he still couldn’t see something other than a mistake in the mirror, even though he knew, he knew now that God didn’t make mistakes.

But fighting back those memories…those thoughts of the past…it was an uphill battle.

And Riker was losing. 

But he didn’t have to lose. 

Tears coursing down his cheeks, with Grimm’s hand on his shoulder, he whispered, “…T-thank you, G-G-Grimm…I-I think I needed to hear that.”

Leon took his hand and squeezed it, offering him a small smile.

Riker squeezed his friend’s hand back.

God had been faithful to forgive him. He was a new creation. The Bible said it.

Now Riker just needed to believe it.

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 UGH IK HE IS SO SWEET!!! But he carries so much baggage just like Riker 😭

soooo this is going to be a long one because it includes a flashback from one of the books…. (So y’all get a book scene!!!)

Grimm

Grimm smiled, nodding. He was glad to have been able to help.

Watching the exchange between the two grown men, almost like brothers it seemed, Grimm supposed it might be better to take leave…

He…didn’t want to intrude after all.

He slowly stood, a small smile on his lips, though it didn’t quite reach his eyes. His fingers subconsciously fingers the golden chain around his belt loop, and, for a moment, he felt…extremely out of place.

He glanced back, smiling at November, Paxton and Yosí, in conversation, and then at the children and their mothers, who now seemed much calmer, relaxed in their mother’s grasps.

His eyes landed on Eli and Sadie, one sleeping, the little boy nestled against his mother’s side. The little girl giggling and playing with one of the other kids.

His heart tugged for a moment.

He was thankful…at least these little ones were able to live happily…

“You have to let me go now…”

Tears rolled down Grimm’s cheeks. Tears he’d kept inside for…years now. He turned, facing his younger sister. She was…so beautiful now. Even more beautiful then before.

“Grimm…you have to let me go.” She reached out, touching his cheek. Her blue eyes shone bright, meeting his darker ones. “You have people who need you.”

He shook his head. “I…I can’t…” Miri smiled.

“I’m happy now, Grimm. The place I am? It’s beautiful…you don’t need to worry. I can hear now! Everything is…so wonderful. But…the only thing I wish for…is you to be happy.”

Grimm squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head once again. More tears fell. “I can’t. I need…I need yo-“

“It’s alright to hold on,” Miri said, gripping the locker still buckled to Grimm’s belt. “But don’t let it be a chain. Please, Grimm. Brother…”

Grimm let out a watery, grieved laugh. “How am I supposed to leave you? Supposed to…to move on?”

“By knowing that there are others you must save. Knowing that there is a life worth living for.”

Grimm was quiet for a moment, taking his little sister’s hands in his own. He sucked in a shaky breath, eyes downcast. 

“I…I’m sorry…”

Miri frowned, shaking her head. “Grimm, there’s nothing to apologize for…you didn’t do this to me. It was…just my time to go.”

“But if I’d-“

“No!” Miri cried, pulling him closer. “Look at me! Look!” Grimm opened his eyes. “I never blamed you…not for a second.” She smiled. “Grimm, I love you. I always have, and I always will. And…I’m happy.”

Miri wrapped her arms around her older brother, pulling him in close. And…for a moment… Grimm felt complete.

“Don’t shackle yourself to the past, big brother. It’s time to let go.”

Grimm sobbed, squeezing Miri tight, before finally…

Letting go.

“Grimm?” A voice pulled him from the memory. He turned to find Leon looking at him worriedly. “You alright?”

Grimm swallowed. He looked down at the locker in his hand, then, slowly nodded. “Ah…yea…I’m…I’m alright.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

😭 GRIMMMMM

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

Honestly like what he went thru…and at such a younge age (13-16) was…so rough! My gosh…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6
                          • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

RIKER!!! HE LOST A BABY!?!? NOOO!!!!

AND GRIMM!!! THE BABYYYY!!!!! (Oh my goodness YES!!! I didn’t realize he was that young 😫😭😭)

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. YES, HE DID!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

@godlyfantasy12
                            . THE BABY!!!!!! 😭💗😭💗😭💗😭

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

😭😭😭😭😭

What was him/her’s name?

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. Well, they didn’t know if it was a girl or a boy yet, but if the baby had been born, his name would have been Micah. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

NOOOO!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Ugh that’s so sad.

(And I love the name Micah!)

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 5,311 through 5,325 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >