Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h @theloonyone Oh, and I forgot to say, I’m pulling Aurivis out. He was getting kinda hard and boring to write because he doesn’t fit in the castle and I still don’t know how his magic works. I might write a short thing later about him coming back to his own world.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. @godlyfantasy12. @lightoverdarkness6. Sorry y’all!!! I meant to get to this sooner! 😅😬

Steve

“Ended up losing the ship anyway. Stealing it was Dante’s idea, wasn’t it?”

Steve slowly nodded. “It was, but me and my friend did help him along with a couple others…”

He still remembered them.

Kursk and Reuben.

Almost polar opposites when it came to personality, in all honesty.

A door opened.

Steve turned, still sitting on the floor, as did everyone else.

A young woman stood in the doorway, and within a moment, she stuck her arm out in front of the boy behind her. Her brother maybe?

Her eyes roved over everyone, before settling on the man with a toddler in his arms.

“Adolphus…?” She whispered.

The man’s eyes widened…he paused…and slowly, he stepped forward, his son, Steve guessed, still in his arms, and he said softly, “Arabella?”

The man who had pointed the gun at Steve previously raised an eyebrow. “You know her?”

Adolphus nodded. “I do…I met her when I was in this place years ago…back during the war. Before,” his voice cracked, “…everything happened.”

His gaze returned to the girl. “Don’t be afraid, Arabella. No one here will hurt you…well, we’re still meeting him,” Adolphus pointed at Steve. Steve gave the girl a small smile and friendly wave, “but otherwise, no one here will hurt you.”

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 this is gonna be so great because if Ara mentions November I wonder if he’ll remember that little Redheaded boy who was 14 when he last met him XD XD

@loopylin
          u wanna go next?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Loopy
          @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 Aw, I love Steve. He’s being all sweet and friendly despite everyone in the room distrusting him. ❤️

Eddie

Despite Adolphus’ assurances, the girl, Arabella, and the boy still seemed wary. Eddie tried her best to wipe the scowl off her face.

Why am I so moody? When’s the last time I slept? The answer to her second question only made her more angry. She shook her head and put on the friendliest face she could muster. Then she stepped forward towards the girl and introduced herself.

“Hello! I’m Eddie. It’s nice to meet you. You have a really pretty name.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22
              • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwriting

SERIN

Where in Depth’s Pool’s do they keep their healing beds? Serin thought to herself.

Water from the fountain streamed from her hair and onto her skin. The silvery green saliva from the monster had dried near her puncture wounds, and now her muscles clenched and convulsed as the poison started to spread through her forearm to the rest of her limbs. Serin just clenched her jaw, keeping still as Ellie worked on her wound.

Her father’s voice repeated like a wave in her mind. You cannot be weak Serin. The people you will someday rule will not tolerate it. I will not tolerate it.

Serin, fairly young at the time, had wanted to wail, having just shattered part of her leg in a sparring drill. Fortunatley, no one other than her father had been there to witness when she broke down, and he then made sure that it wouldn’t happen again.

She hadn’t understood why, not then. Not when he had taken out the mallet. Not when he lied to the healers about how she had broken both legs.

But now she did. Her father had been right, Serin had learned. As soon as she’d heard of her sisters murder. Witnessed her mother’s death afterward.

If there is weakness, it will be exploited.

So Serin fought silently against the sensations, the firey poison searing her bloodstream. She forced herself to focus on it and nothing else. The pain would not get the best of her. She would overcome it. Beacuse weakness meant failure. It meant death.

Then she heard a voice, Dante’s, ask, “Serin? What happend to you?”

Serin slanted her eyes to him and heaved in a breath. Unlaching her locked jaw, she pushed out the words, “I. Am. Fine.” Her gaze went back to somewhere near the ceiling. “Just… lost a little blood.”

A part of her wanted to tell them, poison, to see if they had some sort of solution, a remedie. But what if they turned on her? Used this against her? If you don’t trust them, why are you still here? Why did you help them fight that thing? Why are they helping you now? 

Serin shook her head. She didn’t know, she just didn’t know…

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

@loopylin.

Aw, I love Steve. He’s being all sweet and friendly despite everyone in the room distrusting him. ❤️

ikr!? ❤️ He’s always so sweet!!! 😀

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@princesachronicle22 heeeey u wouldn’t wanna RP as Zyrin sometime would ya? up to u 😊

@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin

Arabella

Ara gazed at the crowd, slowly lowering her arm that was stretched over Asher. Suddenly, a very small girl pushed her way through the crowd.

“Hello! I’m Eddie. It’s nice to meet you. You have a really pretty name.”

Ara glanced at the young girl’s swishing tail for a moment, but, having seen a variety of races and peoples in her lifetime, wasn’t all that surprised by the girl’s appearance.

She smiled, eyes crinkling at the compliment.

“Thank you.” She looked over at Asher, whose eyes were wide, and he was staring at the short girl, seeming a little confused at her appearance.

Ara looked up at Adolphus, a sweet smile on her lips. “It’s good to see you Adolphus.” (Ugh she won’t know about Dietrich 😭) “And…” she looked at the little boy in his arms. “Is this…your son?”

He nodded, and then gestured to the other boy in the arms of girl in the wheelchair. “This is as well. Their names are Henry and Aiden.” Ara waved at the little boys. One them hid his face slightly, reminding her of Paxton. The other giggled.

“And my sister, Steffi, and This is Jason. And…” Adolphus looked down.

The blonde on the floor waved a bit awkwardly. “Ah…Steve.”

Ara waved. She looked down at Asher, whose face flushed a bit. “This is my new friend.”

“Asher,” he swallowed, rocking on the heels of his feet.

Ara looked around the room, then back to Adolphus, still smiling. “Where is Dietrich?”

😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

PrincesaChronicle22
                    @princesachronicle22

@godlyfantasy12

I did one a few day’s ago, did you miss it? Or do you want me to do another one?

Cuz, I’m not sure what he should do XD

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@princesachronicle22 OH I must’ve missed it sorry!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@princesachronicle22 AWWW JUST READ IT I LUV HIM SO MUCH!!! @thearcaneaxiom I’d love to have Corvina join that group btw!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
                          @princesachronicle22

@godlyfantasy12

That’s okay! I probably didn’t tag you right XD I’m glad you like him!!!

And yay! I think it would definitley be interesting for her to meet them!

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@princesachronicle22

Ah! Serin! No! Her father seems terrible. 😡 You should add him to the castle so I can have one of my charries beat him up.

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22

@loopylin

XD That would definitley be entertaining for me

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@princesachronicle22 AWW SERIN 😭 honestly she makes me think of Paxton except because of the abuse he went through he became scared, shy, etc. Serin has become tough, cold, etc.

But Pax has been thru a lot too. He actually broke an arm once because…well…

Yea…

He was blamed for it though… “clumsiness”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >