Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,266 through 5,280 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. Yw!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I can imagine! He seems like a lot of fun to write. 😉

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 Asher and Ara are joining this group, right? Or was that something else?

Eddie 

“It’s not something I’m proud of.”

Eddie looked into the man’s kind blue eyes and suddenly felt a bit guilty for lashing out at him. He wasn’t really the one she was angry with. Her gaze dropped to the floor.

“ ’s fine.” She grumbled. “Ended up losing the ship anyway. Stealing it was Dante’s idea, wasn’t it?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous

@loopylin, Yea, it’s this group. 🙂

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin yea they are sorry let me RP! @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76

Arabella

Ara gripped Asher’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as the two traversed down the pitch black hall. She sucked in a deep breath, trying to rid herself of the memories that passed by her mind’s eye.

“Arabella…?” Asher’s voice whispered, warbling slightly.

“I’m here,” she said. She heard as he let out a small breath of relief.

The two continued down the hall, finally reaching what felt like a door. Ara opened it, revealing another corridor. One that seemed…oddly familiar.

Ara smiled, looking down at her pale-faced companion. He gave her a weak smile as well.

“That wasn’t so bad…” She sighed. “Now…ah…should we try this door?” Asher shrugged.

“Guess so…”

“This place seems familiar…” Ara said, reaching for the knob of a nearby door. Slowly she turned it, and as it opened, she blinked, recognizing this as a room she’d been in before, with a young woman who had a baby.

A room with…a magical mirror.

Perhaps it was still here.

As the door swung wider, however, Ara paused, realizing there were others inside. Her breath hitched slightly and she put an arm protectively out over Asher, stopping him.

The figures all turned and Ara searched them for any familiarity. Her eyes paused on one young man, holding a small child.

Her gaze narrowed…

The man was…older…but…

It had only been a while ago since they’d first met.

“Adolphus…?” Ara asked.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4732

@loopylin @theloonyone Elliot’s reply…lol!

Crosshair

“Oh, I would never imagine it,” Elliot muttered, but didn’t say any more until they were deep in the hallways. Then he spoke up with “So how long have you two been here?”

“Too long.” Crosshair growled. “Actually, from what I can tell, only a standard rotation [24-hour day] or two. This castle messes with time….so it could’ve been longer.”

They reached the door they’d left from, if he remembered right. All of these doors looked the same. He opened it and noticed someone was missing. Actually, more than one someone. “Feather? Milo?”

Feather

“There is nothing I can do to help your injured friend.” Aurivis explained. “However, I could be of some use if I went to see what is beyond this castle. Maybe there is a way back to our own worlds there. Help your friend. Then meet me back at this spot when the sun rises.” He lumbered away.

Milo turned to Feather. “I guess we just go back and wait. Unless you have any other ideas? Maybe Crosshair and Elissa will be back soon with some supplies.”

Feather nodded. “Probably a good idea.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings Either of you going to RP yet? (Unless you already have and I didn’t see it) I’m waiting until one of you has a turn.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@loopylin. @godlyfantasy12. @lightoverdarkness6. Is it my turn to RP next to do Adolphus’ reaction, or is it someone else’s turn??? 😅

PrincesaChronicle22
                  @princesachronicle22
                    • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h

Oh okay! I will RP depending on my schedule tomorrow and Min said she wouldn’t be on as much because of a writing camp this month, but that we could still tag her. So if you have time today I would be fine if you went before me!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                    And guess what? His is eternal (:

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 Ok! I just don’t really have anything for my character to do yet. When i’m out of ideas I usually just wait for someone to say something and then make my charrie reply.

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I believe it is your turn for Steve to answer Eddie and for Adolphus

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
                        @princesachronicle22
                          • Total Posts: 802

@keilah-h

Yeah okay! That makes sense, I’ll try for tomorrow then, and we’ll se if anything interesting happens!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                          And guess what? His is eternal (:

TheLoonyOne
                          @theloonyone
                            • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h

Elliot’s reply…lol!

😁 Yes. He is sassy and I love him.

@loopylin

Milo

“Alright.” Milo and Feather stepped back inside the castle and made their way back to the room where the rest of them should be waiting. They could hear some talking through the door as they approached.

Cammie

Cammie sat, curled up against the wall, uncomfortable. She was starting to get tired, not having slept once since she had woken up in that field with Milo. Her eyes were starting to droop closed when the door squeaked open. Cammie glanced up to see Crosshair holding the handle, with Elissa and a man she didn’t know standing behind him.

“Feather? Milo?” Crosshair asked as the three stepped into the room.

“They went to talk to the dragon. Aurivis, I think,” Cammie told them.

Elissa nodded and came to sit beside Cammie. “We found some medical supplies… and him,” she pointed at the man that had come with them. “Elliot.”

Cammie studied the man standing awkwardly behind Crosshair. His long, black hair was tied up and he was wearing something that looked like it could’ve come out of a victorian museum, ratty and with a few holes.

The door opened again with a loud squeak, this time with Milo and Feather standing outside it.

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@theloonyone @keilah-h

Beth

Everyone was suddenly back together again, plus one extra. Beth eyed the dark-haired newcomer warily as she stood up.

“What did you find?” She said, turning her attention back to Crosshair. “And does anyone here even have any medical experience?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin who in Yalls group got hurt again? I couldn’t keep up XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12

Simon (Beth’s brother and Carter and Carmen’s friend) got a concussion. He might just heal miraculously, though, because I’m kinda getting bored of him sleeping so much XD

Viewing 15 posts - 5,266 through 5,280 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >