Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,251 through 5,265 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

XDXD Not at all!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

hehe this is fun

Carter

“Anyways…are you sure you want to know?”

“Name’s Tauren.” Tauren muttered off to the side.

Carter opened his mouth to answer.

“Ye-”

“Nope!” Carmen suddenly appeared at Carter’s side and put a hand on his shoulder.

“We’re good. We don’t need to hear it. Excuse my brother. He forgets his manners sometimes.” -at this he gave her a good glare that she pretended not to notice- “I’m Carmen, this is Carter, that’s Tauren and Lesli, and that there’s Matthew.” She finished with a smile.

“It’s nice to meet you.”

Ok, I’ll give someone else a chance to rp now, sorry XD

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6
          • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12

Doing it now! 😉

#HugRikerSquad

TheLoonyOne
          @theloonyone
            • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h

Elliot

Crosshair stared him down, “You’re welcome to come, but don’t expect me to want to be friends.”

What? Had he done something? “Oh, I would never imagine it,” Elliot mumbled under his breath, keeping himself from saying anything more. They continued down the hall in silence until Elliot spoke up, “So how long have you two been here?”

@loopylin

Milo

Aurivis turned and started walking from the castle and out into the empty field. Milo turned to Feather, “I guess we just go back and wait. Unless you have any other ideas?” He thought for a moment. “Maybe Crosshair and Elissa will be back soon with some supplies.”

Loopy
            @loopylin

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings

Dante

Dante sighed. The rest of the group was blocked from view from where he was by the serpent corpse. Allen had left to join them, so now Dante sat alone in a puddle of water, damp clothes clinging to his skin, next to the fountain that had almost drowned him only a minute ago.

He squeezed his eye shut against the memory, but it came anyway.

It had been dark. And cold. And silent. He couldn’t run. He couldn’t fight. He wasn’t even able to call out for someone to save him. He had felt completely helpless, more so than he had felt in a long time.

As he thought about it, his throat clenched and his breathing began to speed up. He reached instinctively for his pocket and pulled out his lighter. The familiar weight in his hand calmed him slightly, and he flicked it on with his thumb. Nothing happened. He scowled and tried flicking it on again. It made a strange noise, but, again, no flame appeared.

It doesn’t work. A strange panic suddenly came over him and he started flicking it on over and over.

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click… click.

He threw the lighter in frustration and it clattered across the floor, sliding to a stop next to the dead serpent’s head. He buried his face in his arms.

Of course it doesn’t work, Dante. It’s just as soaked as you are. He told himself.

It’s not worth getting this mad about. I can get a new one. Just… calm down…

He stayed frozen for a minute, forcing his breathing to slow to a regular pace. Then he stood, took another deep breath, and went to retrieve the lighter.

It had landed in a puddle of semitransparent green saliva that was leaking from the sea monster’s gaping mouth. Dante picked up the lighter and examined the slime curiously. Then he wiped it off on his pants, dropped it in his pocket, and walked over to the others without giving it any further thought.

When Dante returned to the group, he was still soaked, but his face showed almost no sign of what had just happened. The first thing he saw was Serin, half laying, half sitting on the ground with Ellie, who was helping her clean blood off her arm with a ripped piece of cloth. Serin didn’t look good. She was unusually pale and seemed to be sweating despite the cool air. Of course, the sweat could have just been water from the fountain. She looked up and Dante met her eyes.

“Serin? What happened to you?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin AGHHHHHHHH DID DANTE JUST UNWITTINGLY GET POISONED?!?!?!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12 Uhh, maybe? Does poison work like that?? That wasn’t my plan…

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12
                    • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin oh idk, I was just asking XD XD if it wasn’t ur plan then nope! That’s why I asked! I wasn’t sure cuz usually uhh green stuff out of a serpent like creatures mouth equals not so great consequences XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

TheArcaneAxiom
                    @thearcaneaxiom
                      • Total Posts: 1299

@godlyfantasy12

Sorry It took me so long to get a chance to read this. I love it though! I don’t have much context, but your doing a good job at showing the turmoil Corvina is under, wanting to do what is best, but how much ‘best’ is really just what she thinks needs to happen? She doesn’t want to do anything bad, but her shadow offers rationalizations, saying it’s not as bad as it seems, or this is just who you are. Good job!

Would you like her to meet Liren with Namal and Phervin like Princess said?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

PrincesaChronicle22
                      @princesachronicle22
                        • Total Posts: 802

@loopylin

Poor Dante!! And yes I ship him and Ellie by the way 😉

@godlyfantasy12

Yeah I think some poisens can infect just by touching your skin but I think Dante will be fine in this case, right Loopy?

Not sure what’ll happen to Serin though, I think poisoness sea creatures normally paralyze things they bite? I have no idea XD

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                        And guess what? His is eternal (:

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3428

@lightoverdarkness6

Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁

Your good! 🙂

Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.

They don’t have to join any group if y’all’s group is already pretty big. It was just a suggestion because @godlyfantasy12 had mentioned it. Whatever y’all wanna do is fine with me. 😊

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                          @esther-c
                            • Total Posts: 3428

@godlyfantasy12

maybe a dragon frozen?! Or a “frozen” in gold (dunno what the word is XD)

Not a bad idea… 🤔😆

It would be really cool!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. lol, Carmen!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Also……uhm….I just LOVE Dante, ok??? 😅🤭❤️🤣

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@princesachronicle22

Poor Dante!! And yes I ship him and Ellie by the way 😉

Hehe yeah, we’ll see where that goes…

Yeah I think some poisens can infect just by touching your skin but I think Dante will be fine in this case, right Loopy?

Not sure what’ll happen to Serin though, I think poisoness sea creatures normally paralyze things they bite? I have no idea XD

Yeah, let’s just say Dante’s fine.
                                I think the effect completely depends on the animal it comes from, so you can decide what happens to Serin. If you want it to be less severe, maybe she could just get really weak and have a fever as her body fights it off? If she gets paralyzed, though, that usually means the nervous system is being attacked, which is not something I think she’d survive. But I don’t know. Anything works since this is just fantasy.

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@freedomwriter76 Thanks! He’s very fun to write

Viewing 15 posts - 5,251 through 5,265 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >