Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12

hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76 and @loopylin doesn’t mind.

Okay sure!

@loopylin

Oh, yeah, they can join. I might need a description of Asher if they do.

Okay! I’ll post it in a second. 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Okay, here’s Asher!

Name: Asher Brooks

Personality: Fun, happy, upbeat, loving, serious when the situation calls for it, timid, hard working, trustworthy and faithful.

Looks: Light brown hair, slightly wavy like in the picture. Blue eyes, tan skin.

Wears: A blue T-shirt with jeans, scuffed up sneakers and a black jacket.

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

He also has a crush on Ara as of rn… XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c

If you want to join another group, they can be with Destry, Fynn, and Skyler. Or not. I’m fine either way. 🙂

Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁

Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

XDXD Yes, I forgot to put that, lol.

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 4724

@loopylin @theloonyone Did anyone see my latest RP’s? I thought I wrote some.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone
                  • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h

🙁 My writing got deleted

Happy Birthday!

Elliot

Elliot tensed at the obvious threat. “I- uh, I’ll help you look,” he finished his sentence with a sheepish grin. Elliot followed the two toward the row of cabinets and opened one of the ones that was closest to himself. Inside were a few coils of rope, an array of medical supplies, and what looked like a game. “Wait,” he said, turning to the two near strangers. “What are we looking for?”

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@theloonyone

Crosshair

Elliot looked just a bit intimidated. Partially a good thing….

And partially an “I’m glad Feather isn’t here, because she’d definitely yell at me” thing.

He sighed and went back to digging through cabinets.

“Wait–what are we looking for?” Elliot asked.

Crosshair looked down at where the other man was searching.

“That.” He pointed to what appeared to be medical supplies and picked it up.

“Come on. Let’s get this back to your friend.” he told Elissa.

As they started walking away, he turned to Elliot. “You’re welcome to come….but don’t expect me to want to be friends.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h

Oop, sorry! When this happens, just assume I saw it but then forgot. Your reminders are super helpful. I’ll work on a rp right now.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@loopylin You’re all good!

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@keilah-h @theloonyone

Aurivis 

“He hit his head somehow.” explained Feather. “He’s in a bedroom deep in the castle. Crosshair and Elissa–one of Milo’s other friends–are out looking for medicine or something. Why, do you have a plan?”

“No.” the dragon admitted, feeling like a fool. “There is nothing I can do to help your injured friend. However, I could be of some use if I went to see what is beyond this castle. Maybe there is a way back to our own worlds there. Help your friend. Then meet me back at this spot when the sun rises.” 

With that, he turned around and began to walk away.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6. Aww, love him! ❤️❤️❤️

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22
                              • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantasy12

AHHHHHH!!! CORVINA!!!!!!

Do you want her to meet up with Liren, Phervin and Namal? They’re about to go looking through the castle because Phervin wants some pie

And maybe it’s a shadowy Corvina pie…

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon.

Guess I should probably be some of my charries, lol. 😅🤣

Leon

He held Elias in his arms, soothing his son, wiping his tears away, slowly lulling him to sleep. Elias sniffed and buried his face in Leon’s chest, tears falling. Leon held him tighter, glancing over at Riker every other minute or so.

Wolfgang continued to tend to him in silence, Leo sitting close by as backup if he needed it, and was in the process of bandaging and covering the slash on Riker’s back from Hitchens’ sword.

Speaking of which…

Leon swallowed hard.

Hitchens was already gone, as if he disappeared into thin air. But was it the castle? Or…had Hitchens slipped away without anyone knowing? Leon shook his head, shoving aside the thoughts.

Elias looked up at him, eyes drooping, bright blue eyes still even brighter with tears. He gently tugged on Leon’s coat. “Daddy…I’m hungry…”

“Shhh…I know. I think they brought food back, but can a small snack work for now, buddy?”

Slowly, Elias nodded. He sniffed. Leon reached into his pocket and pulled out a tissue, quickly wiping his son’s nose, before turning to Iris and Talia, who sat nearby with the kids. “Do either of you have any snacks?”

“I do, Daddy.” Isabel replied, reaching into her small purse, pulling out a small bar. She smiled and handed it to Elias, who took it with wide eyes.

Leon ran his fingers through Elias’ hair. Elias smiled at Isabel. “Thank you…” He whispered.

Talia smiled gently at Isabel, Ella beside her, Sadie in her arms. “…You’re such a good older sister. You take care of your brothers so well. Maybe even better than I take care of my little ones, hmm?”

Isabel smiled softly, cheeks flushing a faint tinge of pink. “Thank you…but not quite. I can’t take care of them like a mother could…but I do my best.”

Talia smiled softly. Nodded. “I see that.”

“We don’t have a Mama.” Albert mused, also taking a snack from Isabel.

Leon turned back around, facing forward, watching Wolfgang tend to Riker again. He blinked back tears. Fingered the silver band on his left hand, his arms still around Elias.

A groan sounded, and Leon’s gaze rose again.

Riker shifted and awoke, eyes slowly fluttering open. “W-wolfgang…? When…?”

Wolfgang smiled softly, pressing a finger to his lips. “Shh…you’re still injured. Stay as still as possible.” He looked up and motioned for Iris and the kids. “It’s okay…you can come here. Just be gentle.”

Iris and Riker’s kids rushed over, checking on their husband and father.

Leon gently got Elias out of his arms.

He set him with Albert and Isabel. “I’m going to check on Riker for a minute. Stay with Talia, Reuben, Leo, and the girls.”

Isabel nodded, just as Leo settled down beside his wife, his daughters, and his brother.

Leon walked over to Riker, crouching down beside his friend. Riker offered him a relieved smile. “Leon…you’re okay. Wait, where’s-”

“Shhhh,” Leon whispered, “November is over there. Grimm, Paxton, and the new boy they met are helping him. It’s okay. He’s fine.”

“Is he…?”

“He’s just…unconscious.”

“That means he’s not fine, Leon.”

“He’s okay though…they’re taking care of him.”

Riker bit his lip and shook his head, flinching with the effort of moving his head. “…Not really, though…”

“He’s fine. You need to rest and worry about yourself. You’ve been hurt too.”

“And? Not that it really matters…”

“Riker…” Iris whispered, lips pursed.

Leon raised an eyebrow, concern for his friend filling him. Riker had been forgiven by God…forgiven by Leon…but he’d already admitted that he hadn’t entirely been able to forgive himself yet.

Riker merely shook his head. “Never mind. Whatever I said doesn’t matter…I’m going to rest a bit more…”

“I’ll keep an eye on him.” Leon promised, and Iris nodded, bags under her eyes, obviously exhausted.

Leon smiled. “Why don’t you go rest with the kids…”

Iris nodded. “I will…thank you.”

Leon smiled, watching as they walked away, and settled down beside Riker. He wouldn’t leave his friend’s side.

(wooo, y’all, that was way longer than I first intended…my bad!!! 😅🤣)

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Carter 

“These are Arc reactors. They can shoot beams…lasers…blasts…things like that. I made them. But don’t worry. I won’t use them on anyone.”

“Oh, I’m not worried.” Carter said. He stepped forward and stared at Tony’s held out hands. For a short, sweet moment he was silent. Then he began pouring out questions.

“You made them? How did they glow? Did you use magic? How old are you? What are lasers? Can you teach me magic? Can I make some too?”

Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >