Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,176 through 5,190 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@princesachronicle22. @thearcaneaxiom.

What charries are in y’all’s two groups??? 🙂

(I may also put a different character with y’all’s group…but I haven’t made a final decision. 😉)

@mineralizedwritings
      . Ooh…that’d be fun! I might do that…🤔 But maybe with a different character…then again…in my fics, Bucky is surprisingly good with kids…heh…😂😂😂

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1299

@freedomwriter76

One is currently with Liren from me, with Phervin and Namal from @princesschronical22. Then Our other is N’nesha from me, and Uvah from Princess. Do you need a break down for any of those characters?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom. @princesachronicle22. I’d be fine with either group!!!

But yes, can I have a brief breakdown of all the charries??? 😅😂❤️

TheArcaneAxiom
          @thearcaneaxiom

Awesome! Here’s a little bit on mine.

Liren is a man who is controlled by his sword, Kirrtes, which he wields in his left hand. When he pierces something with Kirrtes, he basically feels their experience. For a moment, he sees everything completely through their eyes. He feels the pain of a blade jabbed into your gut, he sees their life flash before their eyes, he experiences their confusion, pain, and hate towards the monster looming over them, holding a sword in their chest. For a moment, he is that person. He doesn’t know why Kirrtes does this, all he knows is that he hates Kirrtes for the atrocities it made him do, but for the same reason, he hates himself even more…

N’nesha is a Shal’le. Meaning she basically has a form of multiple personality disorder and/or splitting. But this isn’t a condition, this is her whole race. Where we have one line of thought, Shal’le have two. This comes with many advantages like the ability to multitask, and disadvantages like making decisions (though N’nesha just recently got Rrachelek, meaning she officially has mastery over both sides, making decision making far more possible, though still hard, as she is new to it).

Those are my characters. I’ll let @princesschronicle22 cover hers.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22
              • Total Posts: 802

@freedomwriter76

Okay then!

My charries,

These two are with Liren

Phervin- A middle aged man who loves puns and living life as it comes with a wide smile on his face. He is the guard and protector of a nobleman’s daughter and has the ability to absorb and emit sound.

Namal- A serious and fiercely loyal woman who has worked and trained alongside Phervin for at least 20 years. Has the ability to emit and absorb light.

And Uvah is with N’nesha.

Uvah- A Vey’blen scholar dedicated to learning the art of medicine and healing. She is level headed and patient.

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

@princesachronicle22. @thearcaneaxiom.

Y’all’s charries are so interesting and cool!!! Love ’em!!! ❤️❤️❤️ (I feel so bad for Liren…😭😭😭)

Do y’all have a preferred group for Bucky to join? 😉

Anonymous

I may put him with Uvah and N’nesha if y’all don’t have a preference. 😉

PrincesaChronicle22
                  @princesachronicle22

@freedomwriter76

Yeah I don’t mind either way!

TheArcaneAxiom
                    @thearcaneaxiom

@freedomwriter76

Sorry we vanished for a while. Yeah, I think it’s good either way. It could be interesting for Bucky and Liren to meet, because they’ve had similar trails. But there could be some fun dynamics with N’nesha and Uvah, plus there’s only two of them in that group so far. Also I think We got some tension going on with Liren, Phervin and Namal going, but not really anything yet with N’nesha and Uvah, so Bucky could add that needed conflict with Viola.

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom. @princesachronicle22. Alright, sounds like a plan!!! He’ll be meeting Uvah and N’nesha.

I’m gonna be Bucky now. Not quite sure what y’all’s charries are doing, but Bucky may just walk in on them, lol.

BUCKY

He tensed with each sound. His heart pounded in his head. His thoughts…his fears…his emotions all tumbled in his mind, creating a brew of emotional substance. He kept his large gun close, tense…unwilling and unable to trust.

Who could trust easily if they went through what he had gone through?

Bucky closed his eyes for a brief moment, shoving back the memories of pain. Abuse. Torture. Dehumanization. So much pain. 

Steve wasn’t here…or Alex…or Natasha…or Thor or Loki…or Tony…not that he trusted Tony…he didn’t…but still, it would have made him feel less lonely and less afraid and tense if someone he knew was close by.

Someone could be just around the corner. And Bucky had weapons. But if he didn’t…or if the person was able to stop him…he shook his head, tossing away the thought.

His grip on his weapon tightened, turning his fingers white, and causing his metal fingers to clink. He almost blended into the stone walls of the castle, what with there not being many torches or scones, and wearing all black. His metal arm didn’t blend in at all, however.

And if Viola was here and wanted to find him…find him she would.

Bucky inched ever so slowly forward, making sure his combat boot footsteps were quiet. They touched the carpeted flooring with much less sound than one would deem normal.

Bucky turned when he reached the end of the lengthy hall, turning to aim his gun down another hallway, but he instantly stepped sideways, barely able to catch himself. But he righted himself and hid behind the corner, back against the stone wall, breath heavy, each breath heaving.

Someone was in the hallway…two someone’s…and one of them had seen him.

TheArcaneAxiom
                        @thearcaneaxiom

@freedomwriter76

Awesome! I like this so far. I think that it’s Princesses turn to RP, so she’ll be able to kick that off. I still have to do the other RP first though. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom. Yesss! Can’t wait!!!

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22

@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom

UVAH

She brushed the unpinned side of her blonde hair over her shoulder. Uvah didn’t want any of the long strands to get stuck on the woman’s blood soaked arms while she bandaged them. Gently unraveling a strip of oiled gauze, she reached for the wounded apendage. “May I?” She asked at the woman’s aprehensive look. “look I know we just met, but I really am trying to help. We can’t have you running around with those gashes now can we?”

Neshe and Nelle or whichever the woman prefered to be called, finally conceded, her lips thinning as she gingerly lifted her arms. Uvah carefully plucked out some of the bigger splinters of wood that had been left by the door before starting to wind the bandage around her injuries.

Hopefully the oils she had coated them in would help with the stinging, and possibly even with closing the wounds. But sometimes her remedies had different effects on different races.

Suddenly Uvah felt a whip of red hair assault her face as the Neshe Nelle woman turned her head to look at something behind her. “What is it?” Uvah asked. She peered closely down the hallway, noticing a slight movement in the shadows.

“Oh… Hello?”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. YOSÍ!!!! GRIMM!!!! PAXTON!!!!! AHHH, I LOVE Y’ALL’S CHARRIES SO MUCH!!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

@princesachronicle22. Aww, Uvah is so sweet. ❤️

Viewing 15 posts - 5,176 through 5,190 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >