Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,161 through 5,175 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22

AHH is this what I think it is??? Because I love it XD

Im actually not sure. Should it be??

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Loopy.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76

Oh, yes! Let’s have them meet Steve! And I’m not sure which room… maybe we could do the one that lets them spy on other people in the castle, the one that your Ellie was already in. Or we could make up a new one. What do you think?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin I’ll always say yes so I may not be the best person to ask XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

Paxton glanced at Yosí. Nodded. “Th-ank you…” he whispered. Yosí smiled, though it seemed a bit strained.

Paxton pulled his knees to his chest, staring at Ember. “Wh-wh-when will he…he wake up?” His eyes searched Grimm’s for any sign of an answer.

“He’ll be alright Snow…let him rest,” Grimm said with a soft smile. “Trust me, alright?”

Paxton bit the inside of his lip, slowly nodding, though it didn’t stop the churning in his stomach.

He didn’t like how still Ember was…or how pale he looked.

He looked over at the others, tending to Riker. He peeked past Yosí. Winced, and returned back to his spot, burying his face in Hope.

He’d rather not watch that

Grimm looked at Yosí, “I think you deserve a large thank you.” The boy blinked, looking a bit shocked.

“Hm?”

“For helping us. We wouldn’t have been able to take that man down so easily without you’re help.”

Yosí blushed around the ears. “Ah…was nothing. I’m glad I was able to help,” He smiled at Grimm and then Paxton.

Paxton glanced at him, then, feeling guilty for doing so, looked away.

He frowned. He knew what it was like to be seen as something less…due to physical things…

Though for Paxton, it was what he lacked…not something he possessed, or in Yosí’s case, had been given.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2972

@lightoverdarkness6

Thanks girl you’re so nice 😭🥰

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

UMM OOPS WRONG FORUM XD

lol you said I was a great artist back on another page and I just said thanks in the castle… oops lol

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4721

@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin

Allen

Dante looked up at him. “Thanks…for saving me.”

Allen nodded. “You’re welcome.”

He was dripping wet now….

…but at least he probably would be dry by the time he left this place.

If he could even leave.

Could any of them?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

XD I know what you mean, girl! You’re so welcome! 🙂 It’s so true!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin.

Oh, yes! Let’s have them meet Steve!

YAYYYY!!!! 😂😍😜

And I’m not sure which room… maybe we could do the one that lets them spy on other people in the castle, the one that your Ellie was already in. Or we could make up a new one. What do you think?

OOH, yes!!! I love that room! It’d be a lot of fun! (then Eddie could see Ellie, Adolphus could see a few of his stepbrothers, ❤️, OH, and Steve could see Bucky!!!) yeah, let’s do that room!!!

You wanna RP??? 😊

Anonymous

@EVERYONE

Is there a group that Bucky could join, lol? 😂 I just really want to be him but he’s currently on his own…😅

It’s okay if not. ❤️❤️❤️ I was just wondering. 😊

Anonymous

Guess I should probably tag people…maybe help my question be seen, lol. 😂😂😂

Oh, and just as a warning…my villain that I introduced, Viola, is trying to track him down…so whatever group he’s put in may have to deal with her…😬🤐

@godlyfantasy12
                          . @lightoverdarkness6. @thearcaneaxiom. @princesachronicle22. @loopylin. @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon. @mineralizedwritings.

I think that’s everyone…??? 😅

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

I think my group with Layson allen serin ellie and dante could work! We just fought a monster and idk what’s happening next XD

Viola will be ok as long as she stays away from Maylee XD

TheArcaneAxiom
                            @thearcaneaxiom
                              • Total Posts: 1299

@freedomwriter76

Currently I’ve only been in two groups, both of which are only with @princesschronicals22 so far. So maybe you could join one of those. I could also put in another character, maybe Tailen.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22
                                • Total Posts: 802

@freedomwriter76

Yeah! I’d be good if you’d joined either of those groups!

It would be nice to have someone else with me and @thearcaneaxiom especially though because we have two RPs with only the two of us

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                                And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

@esther-c. AHHH!!! I forgot, and then I stayed off of KP for a bit!!! Lemme get to that RP! 😅😂

Any ideas for what the brothrs/Ami can do…??? ’cause I’m sure we’ll have plenty for Ev and Will to do. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am SOOOOO sorry for this being so late!!! 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Adam

“Amen,” he murmured, finishing off the prayer. (sorry, couldn’t think of a whole prayer for him to do…😅)

“Amen,” Ami and his brothers whispered in agreement.

Wyatt wiped a single tear from his eyes. “We’d better keep going….maybe we can find some food…or maybe an exit or something.”

Brayson nodded in agreement. “I think Wyatt’s right.”

Adam slowly nodded. Turned to Ami. “Do you want to come…or do you want to stay here? If you’re staying here then I’ll stay with you….”

Will

Great. He had an aching head and Ev had a broken leg.

Just what they needed.

Will muttered a low curse beneath his breath.

He still needed to find something to give them light…and it was going to be harder than he had first anticipated.

Will ran his hands along the stone wall. There had to be…aha! A torch on the wall!

Will quickly grabbed it, also reaching into his uniform jacket pocket for his lighter. He brought it close to the torch and lit it.

He grinned.

Hah! He could survive…and likely better than most of his brothers.

He went back to Ev. “Hey, Ev, I found a torch! I know you have a broken leg…want me to help you walk? Or would you rather me carry you?”

Viewing 15 posts - 5,161 through 5,175 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >