Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,146 through 5,160 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    PrincesaChronicle22
    @princesachronicle22
      • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantasy12

I was planning on RPing as Zyrin today, but I got caught up with Namal’s and Serin’s

I’m sorry! If I somehow forget tomorrow, don’t hesitate to remind me

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
      And guess what? His is eternal (:

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

Huricane Hair XDXD Gosh…Tony’s already given Tauren a nickname XDXDXD. That’s hilarious.

Oh yes he does. I love his nicknames XD. Probably my favorite is ‘Shakespeare in the Park’ with Thor XD. Or maybe Build-a-bear for Rocket…XD

@mineralizedwritings

*GASPS* OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!! XDXD I LOVE IT!!!!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Uh sure! Not really sure what to do with Asher/Ara…

You got any ideas?

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2972

@lightoverdarkness6

XDXD so glad you like it,, thanks!

(You might want to say something other than omg, I know you probably meant gosh but it’s generally taken to mean something else) 🙂

Yeah I think freedom had a stroke of genius with the hurricane hair nickname lol

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Yeah! You’re a great artist!

Oof, yeah. I’m sorry! Yes, I did mean gosh, but I’ll remember to say something else next time. 🙂

Thank you for telling me! 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3421

@freedomwriter76

Have you RPed as the brothers yet?

My last RP is on pg. 342.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Esther.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4721

@theloonyone @loopylin Sorry I’m so late. I was out on a trip, and yesterday was my birthday. So hopefully I’ll get back into the swing of things now….

Crosshair

“I just woke up here. A few minutes ago. Are there more people here?” the man asked. Apparently his name was Elliot.

“There are.” Crosshair explained. “Exactly why we’re here in the first place.”

He noticed cabinets lining one wall behind the new character–maybe there was something in there. He walked over, keeping his eyes on Elliot the whole time..

He turned to Elissa now. “Help me look. And you–“–He looked back at Elliot–“You’re welcome to join us, but be aware that if your intentions aren’t helpful, I have no problem in shooting you. And I don’t miss.”

Feather

“I’ve just gotten a little tired of sitting and waiting. Figured I could come along.” said Milo. “Do you think there is anything we can do while we’re stuck here? I’ve been meeting more and more people who have been here longer than I have and it makes me wonder if there is a way out.”

“Well there is not much for me to do if I cannot fit through the front door.” Aurivis replied, his wings flicking. “I am sure there is a way out, though, Milo. Did you not say earlier, Feather, that you had been here before?”

“I have.” Feather told him, nodding.

“Good.” rumbled Aurivis. “Now, you spoke about Milo’s friend needing medical help? What ails him?”

“He hit his head somehow.” explained Feather. “He’s in a bedroom deep in the castle. Crosshair and Elissa–one of Milo’s other friends–are out looking for medicine or something. Why, do you have a plan?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 4721

@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @loopylin

Allen

Serin collapsed, having decapitated the monster. Ellie shouted her name.

She and Allen knelt beside the creature.

Layson comes by too. “Serin, you all right?”

Ellie suddenly jumped to her feet. “Wait! Where’s Dante?”

“I’ll find him.” Allen looked around.

There.

In the water.

Something red, and not blood. Solid.

Allen reached in to try to grab the creature. He was too far in.

My father will kill me for ruining my uniform….. he thought.

He jumped in anyway.

(@loopylin You can RP from Dante’s perspective about Allen pulling him out)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings

Dante

An arm grabbed around Dante’s middle just as he began choking on water. They rose quickly and broke the surface. Dante gasped and immediately began coughing.

He finally opened his eye and saw that it was Allen who had pulled him up and was now bringing him towards the wall of the fountain. Still coughing, he reached for the fountain wall and pulled himself over the edge. Allen followed. Ellie rushed over and kneeled down next to him.

“Dante! Are you ok? Why weren’t you swimming?”

“I… can’t…” Dante responded in between quick breaths and splutters.

“Oh, right.”

His coughing fit faded so he sat up, trying to regulate his breathing. He then gave Ellie a sly smile.

“Why? Were you worried about me?”

Ellie’s eyes grew wider and her cheeks turned slightly pink. She stood back up so that she was now looking down at him, which was a rare occurrence for her. Then she crossed her arms and tried her best to look stern.

“Don’t get cocky, Pyro. I was only worried about losing the bounty reward on your head.”

Dante grinned at her in response. A smile tugged at the corners of Ellie’s mouth, but she turned and walked away to the rest of the group before Dante could really see it.

As Ellie walked away, Dante glanced up at Allen, who was still standing nearby.

“Thanks… for saving me.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

PrincesaChronicle22
                      @princesachronicle22
                        • Total Posts: 802

@loopylin

“Why? Were you worried about me?”

Ellie’s eyes grew wider and her cheeks turned slightly pink.

AHH is this what I think it is??? Because I love it XD

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                        And guess what? His is eternal (:

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12
                          • Total Posts: 6645

@princesachronicle22 I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                          @elishavet-pidyon
                            • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

Sorry y’all, I’ve been really busy lately. (There was a Quiz Tournament this weekend.) Things are also going to continue busy for… A long time. XD I should still be able to do one RP a day, but… We’ll see. As of right now, if I don’t RP just put YosĂ­ wherever it’s convenient. 🙂

Also!! I think I might have found a few songs for YosĂ­: ‘Hu Yavo (He Will Come)’ and ‘Bring Us Back’, both by Joshua Aaron. [‘Bring Us Back’ is based on Psalm 137:1-4 and… there’s a part in the song when children join the singers, and my heart…]; Then ‘Hiding Place’ by Urshan College, which can go for Alyona as well.

Also, apparently it’s first aid to lay someone who fainted on their back… We’ll just waive that.

YosĂ­

YosĂ­ stood frozen as November crumpled into Grimm. Something tickled at the edge of his memory like a wisp of acrid smoke, fixing his feet to the floor as the dark headed young man struggled to support his friend.

“Is he alright?” Random words started slipping out in a voice like his, only terrified. “What happened?!”

The little boy, Paxton drew away and huddled guiltily a few feet away. YosĂ­ glanced at him and shook himself free of the wall.

“Lay him down softly.” He helped Grimm lower November down onto the floor. The red head’s face was pale, and his hands were cold, but he was breathing.

“Did you see how he was hurt?”

Grimm nodded, his eyes growing bitter. “His back was bleeding.”

YosĂ­ frowned, his brow rumpling in thought. Uncertainty pounded in his head, calling for him to stop. To run. He took a breath.

“I’ll get some water. Don’t move him.”  YosĂ­ jumped up and spun to find the passage. Down the hall he went, his feet slapping the stone like words of a wordless prayer.

He returned to find Grimm cradling November’s head. He was whispering something to Paxton at which the little boy’s face had lifted. Both watched November, who seemed to have roused a little, but not much.

YosĂ­ washed his hands and approached them as quietly as he could while carrying a few bunches of herbs, an earthen bottle of water, and a handful of raggs. Grimm looked up as he knelt down again.

“What are you going to do?”

“I know a little about these things, if it’s what I think it is.” YosĂ­ shrugged and handed him the bottle of water.

Grimm studied him. A flicker of pain touched his eyes and he gave a short nod, his gaze sliding away.

They turned November over, careful not to jostle him any more than necessary. He gave a soft moan and lay weakly, his eyes closed.

YosĂ­ grimaced.

An ugly rent ran down from November’s shoulder, coloring his shirt.

“It’s just one stripe.” YosĂ­ let out a tense breath. “Not very deep either.”

He swallowed his tears and began to wash the wound. At every daub of the cold water, twinges slid up and down his own back. When he crushed the herbs, their smell was familiar, like an old bruise. As he worked, he hummed little snatches of song to himself to keep his mind on his work.

Finally, they were done. They made November as comfortable as they could for the moment, and Paxton came over to sit beside him.

YosĂ­ dropped back against the wall and let the tension leave his body.

“Thank you.” Grimm’s voice spoke nearby.

“You’re welcome. Very welcome. It was nothing.” He opened his eyes and grinned. “After all, it’s good to see things mended once in a while.”

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon AHH YOSÍ 😭 I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Also ur good gurl! It was so worth the wait!!!

Grimm

Grimm studied the lad who now sat cross-legged a few inches away from he and November. He frowned, recognizing the look in the boy’s eyes.

The eyes of someone who’d grown up far too quickly.

Paxton inched forward, eyes unwavering from November. He reached out a shaky hand towards his back, as if pulled by something inside.

“Maybe let him rest…?” Grimm said, soft as the breeze, so not to frighten the snow-haired boy. It was obvious he wasn’t currently in the present.

His eyes shot up with a gasp, pupils retracting. He put his hand behind his back. “S-Sorry…”

Grimm shook his head, giving a small smile, “It’s alright.” He looked down at the ginger. Brushed a few curls from his face.

Hopefully this would allow him to get some much needed rest…

He’d been through a lot recently. All of them had.

But November had seemed…

Off recently…

Or maybe it was just Grimm overthinking things like he sometimes did. He looked up at YosĂ­ and Paxton with a smile.

“I didn’t get to introduce you two. Paxton, this is Yosí.” He nodded toward the newcomer, who’d shown much courage in the few moments they’d met. “Yosí, this is our Snowflake, Paxton.”

Paxton buried half of his face into Hope. His hello was barely audible. His blue eyes ticked to the mark on the boy’s face, but then quickly, almost immediately, looked away.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon if ur still on and since it’s just us speaking u can RP again if u like, but that’s up to u 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 It makes me so happy that you like him so much.

I would like to.

YosĂ­

They called the boy their Snowflake. It did fit his white hair and blueishly pale complexion, although it might have been given him for more reasons. Snowflakes were beautiful and precious, and they were never the same.

His large blue eyes peeped out from behind his tattered plaything. YosĂ­ smiled at them, although the usual bolt if pain stung him.

People never saw past the brand. At least not at first.

Yet his heart was warm and his voice soft.

“As they say, peace to you and yours.” He said with a grin, and he meant it.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 5,146 through 5,160 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >