Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,086 through 5,100 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2972

@lightoverdarkness6

Thanks lol! I love writing him so much. He’s like mature enough to make proper decisions but immature enough to smirk every now and then over something petty XD

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@mineralizedwritings Thanks for rping first! I kinda panicked last night after I asked about the monster because I realized I had no idea what it should be.😅  @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h

Ellie and Dante

The group walked out onto a large balcony covered in plants. It seemed like it had once been a well-kept garden, but now it was overgrown to the point of looking like a miniature jungle. Ellie wandered off into the leaves while the others made their way to the fountain in the center. She stopped to examine a bright yellow flower with long petals and speckles of pink in the center. The yellow reminded her of Eddie. She sighed and sank to the ground, still staring at the flower and thinking of her sister.

The sound of a loud splash and multiple people shouting snapped her out of her thoughts. She rushed back to the others with her gun drawn to see what was wrong. Layson and Allen faced off against a large, dripping, finned serpent. It screeched and snapped at Allen. He dodged but was knocked over by one of its fins instead.

Then Dante burst out of the leaves on the other side of the fountain. Apparently he had wandered off as well.

“Little help?” Allen called.

Ellie and Dante both jumped into action. Dante ran forward with the knife he got from the armory and leapt onto the creature’s back. He sliced and stabbed, trying to get through its scaly armor. Ellie, meanwhile, checked to make sure her weapon was on the stun setting, in case she accidentally hit one of her friends. Then she began firing. Though the blasts knocked the serpent back slightly, it still remained fully conscious.

The serpent writhed violently, launching Dante off of its back. He landed next to Serin. Then, still getting hit on both sides by Ellie and Allen’s weapons, the serpent began to scramble its way towards them.

Dante quickly got to his feet, grinning excitedly, and faced the oncoming monster.

“You ready?” He asked Serin next to him. “Fun’s coming our way!”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings. @princesachronicle22. @keilah-h. @loopylin. I’m really interested to see where this Monster thing goes…*sits on edge of seat, waiting* 😁

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

Well that was my first time writing any kind of a fight scene ever 🤣 feels good making your character look cool XD

@loopylin

Yw! I was hoping I’d get to go first because I had so many ideas for it lol

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

YEP, TONY!!!! 🥰🥰🥰 (stuck with a bunch of teenagers…😅😉🤭😂)

🥰🥰🥰 (Poor guy XDXD) And, would it be weird if Matthew recognizes him? He’s a modern 14 year old who loves LOTR and Avengers…so he would recognize him…unless it would be weird 😅😉🤭😂

Oh, I can tell. 😂 But I make it obvious about Steve/Bucky, so…🤷🏻‍♀️

XDXD Yeah…we love us some Marvel men!! XDXD

Lol, right!?!? 😂😂😂😂 Let’s see how long it takes before his buttons get pushed! 😜😜😜

Yesss!!! XD probably about 30 seconds 😂😂😜😜

@mineralizedwritings

Thanks lol! I love writing him so much. He’s like mature enough to make proper decisions but immature enough to smirk every now and then over something petty XD

Yasss!!! XDXD He’s so sweet and hilarious <3<3. XD Yeah, that’s how Dylan is…he’s 19 😂😂.

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
              @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

That was EPIC! 😆😆😆

Thanks! I’m glad it was Eddie meeting Frida and not Ellie.

Eddie 

Eddie let a hot breath out her nose as she watched Frida and Felix disappear behind the corner.

“Well, thanks, Eddie…they’re gone now.” Steffi said with a smile.

Jason laughed. “Thank goodness.”

Eddie gave a start, suddenly realizing that everyone else has just seen her angry outburst, not just Frida.

“Erm… you’re welcome… and sorry. I promise I’m not always like that.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22
                  • Total Posts: 802

@freedomwriter76

I’m really interested to see where this Monster thing goes…*sits on edge of seat, waiting

I know right??! XD

@loopylin
                  @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings

This is fun, I’m excited to RP as Serin! It’ll probably have to be tomorrow though

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                  And guess what? His is eternal (:

TheLoonyOne
                  @theloonyone
                    • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h

Elliot

“That one’s … Elissa, I believe,” the man told him, pointing to the woman with the bland style. “And call me Crosshair. If you ever forget it, just take a look at this.” He pointed at a cross tattooed over his eye. Well, Elliot thought, Maybe he has the same dramatic flair that I do. Crosshair spoke again, “Where did you come from? We were looking for medical supplies in the guard barracks.”

“I just woke up here. A few minutes ago.” Elliot told them everything he knew. “Are there more people here?”

@loopylin

Milo

He grinned softly at Feather, “I’ve just gotten a little tired of sitting and waiting. Figured I could come along.” He looked up at Aurivis and continued speaking to them both. “Do you think there is anything we can do while we’re stuck here? I’ve been meeting more and more people who have been here longer than I have and it makes me wonder if there is a way out.”

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

And, would it be weird if Matthew recognizes him? He’s a modern 14 year old who loves LOTR and Avengers…so he would recognize him…unless it would be weird 😅😉🤭😂

I don’t think it’d be too weird!!! Tony would be like: “oh, this kid recognizes me because of my fame!” 😎😎😎 And then arrogance overload. 😉😂

XDXD Yeah…we love us some Marvel men!! XDXD

Yep, we sure do!!! 😂😉😎

Yesss!!! XD probably about 30 seconds 😂😂😜😜

Lol, yep, maybe 30 seconds!!! 😂😂😂😂

Anonymous

@loopylin. Finished school, so now I can get to this RP!!!! 😎😁

Thanks! I’m glad it was Eddie meeting Frida and not Ellie.

Yw!!! 💕💕💕 Lol, yeah…😂😂😂 Things probably would have ended differently. 😬

Adolphus

“Erm… you’re welcome… and sorry. I promise I’m not always like that.”

Steffi smiled softly. “It’s okay…we understand, we all get angry.” Her gaze lifted to Adolphus, and she smiled, “Well, shall we keep moving? I can have Aiden in my lap, if you’d like.”

Adolphus nodded, slowly handing his younger son to his sister.

Aiden giggled and sat in her lap.

Jason turned to Eddie. “Do you have any idea which direction we should go?”

Anonymous

@loopylin Not gonna lie…I love Aurivis…😂😁😎😉

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings.

Well that was my first time writing any kind of a fight scene ever 🤣 feels good making your character look cool XD

Lol, sure does! 😉😂😎

@princesachronicle22

I know right??! XD

It could literally go anywhere…😂😂😂

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

Finished school, so now I can get to this RP!!!! 😎😁

How. I haven’t even started walking to school yet. You lucky homeschoolers.

Not gonna lie…I love Aurivis…😂😁😎😉

Aw, thanks! I’m surprised, tho… he is a bit pompous and arrogant

Anonymous

@loopylin.

How. I haven’t even started walking to school yet. You lucky homeschoolers.

I started at, like, around 8, I think??? 😂 I just sat down and got it done. Trust me, it normally doesn’t go this fast. (especially when I have a lot of Math to do…stupid Algebra. 😠😱) Yes…I remain grateful every day for the opportunity to homeschool. 🥰

Aw, thanks! I’m surprised, tho… he is a bit pompous and arrogant

Yw!!! 💕💕💕 Haha, he’s still likeable tho…😂😂😂

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3423

@freedomwriter76

I kinda love this thing between Ev/Will…😆

IKR?! XD

Sooo…kinda at a loss on how we get the two of them together and separated…any ideas??? 🤔🤔🤔

Well… I have a few… 😏 You’ll see in the RP.

“Where in the world is the-”

“Language, Will.” Adam hissed, softly closing yet another door.

Will rolled his eyes and moved onto the next door. “It’s a harmless question…” he muttered.

XD That made me laugh. Lol

Everton

Ev sped through the rooms, making quick glances for anything that could be holding water… No success…

After a few more minutes of doing that, he stood in the middle of the floor. Placing his hands on his hips, he huffed. “This is pointless,” he declared. “Let’s just give up and get a move on.”

Ami frowned. “Come on, Ev. We still haven’t checked behind all the doors yet.”

Ev rolled his eyes. “Fine,” he muttered. He felt himself getting more tired as the time ticked by. He stifled a yawn and walked forward, but something on the ground caught his eye. (Btw, I’m imagining this castle as a medieval type one. That will sorta explain what I’m going for here) He cocked his head and came closer until he was a few inches away from it.

It looked like a loose stone in the floor. Oddly loose… Will seemed to noticed it as well. He came forward. “What’s that?”

Ev shrugged. Will toed at it with his shoe. Ev was about to stop him, but it was too late. The floor dropped from beneath them.

He cried out as he plunged into the depths of the castle. With a thud, he fell to the dirt-covered floor. A piercing pain shot through his leg. He hissed and grabbed it, but the pain didn’t stop.

Across from him was Will. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his head. It looked as if it was bleeding… or maybe it was his hand.

Ev looked up. “Ami!” He called out. No response. His voice echoed through the lifeless room. Suddenly, there was a deep rumbling…

It got louder and louder until…

The trapdoor above them slammed shut, plunging them into complete darkness.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 5,086 through 5,100 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >