Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,056 through 5,070 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 yup that’s about right! Though November is more 16 veering on 17 cuz he is younger then Ara by a bit and she is 17

and in thinking Grimm might be 17 too almost 18

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 Lol, Eddie is done. I apologize for her short temper even though it is directed at Frida.

Eddie 

Frida turned to Eddie with a fiery glare. “Girl…you need to learn when to hold your tongue. You said you’re from a different place, but I’d think at least someone would teach you manners. Or must I do that for you?”

Eddie raised her eyebrows.

“Manners?!? My mama taught me my manners just fine. You want to hear some of them?” Eddie numbered them on her fingers as she spoke.

“One. Don’t boss people around.
        Two. Respect a parent’s authority over their non-adult children.
        Three. Don’t act like you’re better than everyone.
        Four. And this one I think you really need to hear. Treat people the same no matter how different they are. Because we are all people here. And no wheelchair or different place of birth is ever gonna change that.”

Eddie finished, her face red. The hall was silent.

She glared up into Frida’s face and said in a low voice, “I think we all know who here needs to learn her manners.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
        @loopylin

@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings

Im working on a rp, but I probably won’t post it till later tonight because I have some homework to do now

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4732

@loopylin All righty then! That’s good with me.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22
              • Total Posts: 802

@loopylin

Okay! I’ll wait for yours and then I’ll rp later!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

😲😲😲

Woah…Eddie…girl…

…I LOVE YOU!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

@loopylin
                . That was EPIC! 😆😆😆

Adolphus

Adolphus blinked.

He had never…NEVER heard anyone talk to his mother that way.

Most everyone knew…well…

to give her a wide berth.

But Eddie was able to do what Adolphus couldn’t…all because he was a coward.

Frida gasped. “You…you…stupid…” She trailed off, maybe running out of words to say, and she turned to Felix, face red. “We’re leaving.”

“Give me Aiden.” Adolphus ordered, suddenly stepping over, moving a sleeping Henry to one arm.

Frida raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me…? You don’t-”

“That’s my son. Now hand him here.”

Felix shrugged. “Here. You can have him.” (he’s so calm about everything! 😆)

Aiden giggled and reached for Adolphus. “Dada!”

Adolphus took him.

Frida shot daggers at Felix, but she turned to everyone else and huffed. “Fine. We’ll leave. But don’t think that we’ll never be back.” Her gaze drifted to Adolphus. “And you…don’t think that you’ll get away with this.”

And with that, she turned on her heel and stalked away.

Felix merely nodded at everyone and turned to follow her.

They were gone…they were really…gone.

Adolphus let out a deep breath he hadn’t known he’d been holding.

Steffi smiled, turning to Eddie. “Well, thanks, Eddie…they’re gone now.”

Jason smirked and laughed. “Thank goodness.”

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

Am I suppose to RP next?? I know I posted one, but I can’t remember if you’ve replied or not. XD Sry. Lol

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c. Yep, it’s your turn!!! I replied back on pg. 336. 🥰

Anonymous

@loopylin. @lightoverdarkness6. @mineralizedwritings. If y’all are alright with it…can I have some charries join y’all’s group with Carter/Carmen, Matthew/Lyla, and Tauren/Lesli???

Maybe we can have conflict or something…IDK…but I know who I’d add…😏

But it’s okay if y’all don’t want me to join. 😊

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@freedomwriter76 Yeah! That group really needs some conflict

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

Sure! Sounds good 🙂 I don’t think a lot of the group is armed though… 🤣 So if you’re planning on adding a scary villain they might be in trouble XD

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6
                            • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

Yeah! That would be fun! 😀

Also, Lyla isn’t in the group, I took her out when I put in Dylan and Asher. But I might add her back in later 😉.

@mineralizedwritings

XDXD Yeah, the charries in that group are more of the cuddly sweet kind…I can’t picture any of them having weapons lol.

@loopylin

😲😲😲

Eddie that was AWESOME!!!! I loved that!! And her!! 😀

😆😆

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. @loopylin. @mineralizedwritings. Yay!!! 😁😊 So, where are y’all at with that group…or is nothing happening? 😊

For right now, it’s not going to be a villain that I’ll be adding, lol! 😅😆 (though I have one for later…)

However, it is someone who may not exactly be the most open to them at first either…someone who isn’t technically mine, but one who I need more practice writing from his POV for my fanfic projects…so…I introduce to those of you who don’t know who he is…😉😏

Name: Anthony Edward Stark (Tony)

Personality: Courageous, arrogant in many ways, protective, highly intelligent, creative, caring (just doesn’t always like to show it…😅), generous

Looks: Black, wavy hair, dark brown eyes, has facial hair (like the picture). Wearing a black hoodie over an ACDC shirt with a gray long-sleeve underneath it, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. Occasionally will put on his Iron Man Suit.

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

Lol Tony is going to be hanging out with a bunch of teenagers. XD This will be fun.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Loopy.

Loopy
                                @loopylin

Oh, and they are currently in a dining room with a table covered with food. They aren’t really doing much other than processing seeing half of their friends disappear from right in front of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,056 through 5,070 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >