Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,981 through 4,995 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@thearcaneaxiom no ur very original!! But in writing there’s not really any “new” thing. There’s always a variation of something that you’re doing.

So the shadow doesn’t really put words in her mouth but sometimes thoughts in her mind. It’s more like an outside voice speaking to her, like a friend who is completely and utterly toxic, but no one else can see her.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin BAHAHA I LOVE THAT!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

TheArcaneAxiom
        @thearcaneaxiom
          • Total Posts: 1299

@godlyfantasy12

Yeah, that’s always the thing to remember, we all like to think that there’s something unique we can do, but the reality is that it’s all been done in some shape or form, but that doesn’t mean your story is not worth telling.

So the shadow doesn’t really put words in her mouth but sometimes thoughts in her mind. It’s more like an outside voice speaking to her, like a friend who is completely and utterly toxic, but no one else can see her.

Cool! Yeah, they’re still very similar, but it’s interesting how Corvina’s shadow is more of a suuppper bad influence, whereas Kirrtes simply controls Liren completely, through bodily urges and commands, with few exceptions of allowing him occasionally to speak, or cry.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@thearcaneaxiom yea that’s so sad!

In truth Corvina’s shadow is such a “bad influence” that it too “controls her” at times, just not in actual action if that makes sense.

it controls her in that it’s a part of her, and she can’t escape it. My book has large Christian themes that are dealt with outwardly and so it is a spiritual thing as well, like a generational curse/an inner demon or struggle.

sometimes it’s hard to explain so you just have to write it and hope people understand lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

Have you seen my most recent RP yet? Not to rush you or anything. 🙂

Jsyk, it’s on page 328.

(sorry if you replied and I didn’t notice XD Just lemme know.)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

TheArcaneAxiom
              @thearcaneaxiom

@princesachronicle22

N’nesha

“…Look, I have bandages, for your arm?” Uvah said.

Neshe: Ok, she’s trying to help, can I trust her?

Nele: She may have big ears, but she talks like a human, her one line voice makes me so uncomfortable, it’s so slow.

Uvah walked up closer, getting out a roll of what looks like the bandages she was talking about. I relaxed. “It’s okay, I know this place is strange, but I’m not going to harm you.”

Neshe: We do need it, and I gotta figure out what’s going on.

Nele: ‘I’m not going to harm you’ that’s reassuring, but oh well, I guess I ought to give her the curtesy of gaging me instead of ‘harming’ me.

“Tell me your name” She said. Then she got out a cloth, and began padding my arms after dampening it.

Neshe: I don’t know…

Nele: My name, why would I… she told us her name, didn’t she…

“I’m named… Neshe and… Nele” I said, still trying to get used to one speak. I wanted to say N’nesha, but it would be too easy to fall into two speak again.

She gave me a funny look “Neshe, and Nele? So which is it?”

“I… uh… yes…”

“…Are you not comfortable speaking Veyblen? I don’t really know any others, would it help if I spoke slower?” she asked, then she paused, seeming confused at herself.

Neshe: Veyblen? Is that what we’re speaking?

Nele: Speak slower? Noooo, we’re talking slow enough, humans are so annoying!

“Here… would you like to sit while I bandage your arms?” She said it slowly, while trying to gesture with her hands.

“…Ok… but… don’t speak… slow… I can… understand you fine.” I said, as she had me sit on the floor. “So… this is… … Veyblen?”

She paused again “actually… I’m not sure. I thought I was speaking it before, but something feels different about what’s coming out of my mouth now that I’m paying attention to it.” She began to whisper to herself, then her eyes widened. “That doesn’t rhyme anymore, what are we speaking?”

Neshe: It seems I may not be alone in this predicament.

Nele: So the human finally caught on…

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom

@godlyfantasy12

Yeah, it makes sense, and it’s really cool btw. I also intend to get into all the Christian themes with Liren. He is an extreme case where he currently has nearly no will, but once he gains will, what will he do with it? That’s where I will get into the true inner demon struggle for him.

I totally get that, I’ve almost given up on people understanding some of the things that come out of my mouth, or onto my writing, lol!

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

So I wanted to post this for future notice for everyone on here (I’m gonna post this on the other castle RP as well)

But Ik sometimes we struggle with writing conflicts in RPs cuz we’re like “how far do we go/can we go” because obviously there Are others involved!

So I figured I’d try to help maybe? If possible?

So I looked at another Character Castle, made by the Story Embers website, and what they do is this-

Basically anything goes AS LONG as it follows the forum guidelines-

So nothing in appropriate obviously or vulgar, no foul language, or rudeness (to each other I mean our characters are gonna be rude XD XD)

and adding to that, I mean…no character deaths cuz uhh that’s not really possible here XD XD

Or Like SERIOUS maiming (so like….a missing arm or something is uhh kinda impossible too considering these charries have their own books XD)

but other then that, anything goes.

HOWEVER…the story embers castle makes it clear that whatever happens…

There might be consequences…

So Villains/antagonists/anti-heroes or really anyone who hurts another should watch out.

Because the team of that person, or their friends could lash out.

And looking at story embers, they really do write it like a book. A story, letting their characters react however they actually would, realistically.

including literally blowing up at people XD

not saying we have to totally do this but since things sometimes are getting boring I’m just trying to help us kinda…spice things up a bit here if that makes sense and help us out! (Myself included cuz it’s hard!)

and if y’all don’t want us to mess with ur charries that is A OKAY!!! We totally understand!!

as for me?

my cherries are fair game XD XD XD

(I’m so evil XD XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. I hadn’t really decided on a group yet, but he could run into Paxton and them if you’d want. 🙂

And yes, Henry knows Frida and Felix, which is why he was freaking out. 😭

@everyone, here’s what Hitchens is up to…my horrid villain. 😬😬😬

Hitchens

He was back in this dark…ugly…smelly…horrid place.

The place where all of the…insolent people seemed to spend so much precious time in.

Well, if Hitchens ran into anyone at this point…he’d have a trade for them, if they threatened to try and take him down, well, he’d threaten the same…now that, well…

…he had hostages.

A whimper pulled Hitchens out of his thoughts, and he turned, his head already pounding with a headache. “Could you get that child to quiet down!?”

The black-haired man he had held hostage looked up from where he was comforting his youngest son, brown eyes flaring with unmasked fury. “He’s seven years old and he doesn’t understand what’s going on. You’ve scared him, so what do you expect him to do other than be scared?” The man snarled.

Hitchens chuckled. “You do not know who you are dealing with, Sir…Wagner, was it?”

The man didn’t respond, rather, he attended to his youngest child, wiping away his tears, as his other two children, a boy only a year older than the youngest and a teenage girl, stood off to the side.

Hitchens let out a deep breath of air, agitation filling him.

Who did this man think he was, ignoring him like this!?

Leon

“I’m scared, Daddy…” Elias whimpered.

Leon smiled faintly, brushing tears away from Elias’ baby blue eyes. “I know, Elias…I know…but it’s going to be okay, I promise…”

Suddenly, a hand gripped the collar of his jacket and pulled him away from Elias.

“Daddy!” Elias screamed, reaching for Leon, but Isabel grabbed him and held him tight.

Leon faced Hitchens, as a slow, cruel smile spread across Hitchens’ face. “Do you think you can ignore me, prisoner? I think not. Now, I have no need of nor want children to look after, so lose them…send them away.”

Leon firmly shook his head, breaking free of Hitchens’ grasp. He’d dealt with men like Hitchens before…and even worse men. “Never. You’ll have to get through me first.”

“I’d get rid of your children, first, Leon. Now, send them off, and no one gets hurt…but otherwise…” Hitchens unsheathed his sword; held it against Leon’s neck, “…someone gets harmed within this next minute.”

Anonymous

@everyone. Oh, also, y’all…I’m also bringing in a couple others!!!

First off…My Baby Boy…! 😍😍😍

Name: Reuben Israel Baumann

Personality: Loving, sweet, generous, creative, highly intelligent, compassionate, caring, great with kids, empathetic, helpful, hard-working

Looks: Dark brown slightly wavy hair, bluish-green eyes, pale skin, has a beard now!!! Wears a plain white button-up shirt (with a top button or two unbuttoned) with a brown jacket overtop, dark brown pants, and black cowboy-style boots.

Anonymous

Next Up!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Name: Wolfgang Gideon Baumann

Personality: Optimistic, hopeful, devoted, generous, loving, kind, compassionate, faithful, highly intelligent, silly at times

Looks: Slightly curly black hair cut fairly short, blue eyes that have just a TINY hint of green, pale skin, some stubble. Wears a light blue long sleeve button-up shirt with a navy blue long-sleeve vest overtop, black pants, and black dress shoes.

Other: Studying under Esther Cohen to become a Doctor and is in College (in America, obviously) for a Medical Doctorate.

Loopy
                          @loopylin
                            • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76  I’m sorry I can’t remember who Felix is. All I can think of is Felix the Cat but that’s… that’s not right.

Eddie

“So, Eddie, where are you-”

A little boy’s scream pierced Eddie’s ears. She spun around and saw that Adolphus had froze, staring down the hall. Henry was sobbing and pulling at his pant leg.

Then, two people, a man and woman, came around the corner. Eddie felt everyone around her tense up immediately. The woman down the hall paused when she saw them. Slowly, a hateful smile twisted across her face.

Eddie drew her gun. The woman looked thin and physically harmless, but Eddie wasn’t one to judge someone based off their size. She took a couple steps forward, eyes glued on the woman, and spoke in a low voice.

“Steffi. Who is that?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous

@loopylin. You’re fine! I have a lot of characters for people to keep track of, lol. 🤣

Felix is Frida’s husband and The Boys’ (Leo, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben, Wolfgang) father and Adolphus’ stepfather.

He’s abusive, not nice, all those things, but he IS better than Frida in many ways. 😉

Steffi

Eddie took a few steps forward, eyes glued on Frida, who wore a hateful smile. “Steffi. Who is that?”

“It…it’s my father and my mother…Adolphus’ mother and stepfather…Henry and Aiden’s grandparents…not nice people, Eddie…not nice people at all…”

She turned her attention back to Adolphus.

He remained frozen, but slowly, he reached for Henry and lifted him into his embrace, turning towards Felix and Frida. “Hello, Father…Mutti…w-we didn’t know if we’d find you here…”

Felix raised an eyebrow. “We didn’t know if we’d find you, either…”

“But it’s a pleasure to.” Frida replied, her smile still remaining. She faced Henry with a big smile. “Oh, and how are you, Henry, grandchild?”

Henry screeched and clung to Adolphus tighter.

Frida clicked her tongue. “Now darling, don’t you want to…oh, and who is this?” She asked, eyes roving over Eddie, studying, noting, judging.

Anonymous

@esther-c. I saw it!!! I’ll get to it right away! 😀

Btw, that was soooo much fun to read! 😆😆😆

Adam

Will took off down the hall.

Adam pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a deep sigh.

Will was so reckless…such a flirt…such a troublemaker.

Gideon raised an eyebrow. “Should we really be running too much…won’t we run into something?”

“Agreed.” Adam agreed, giving his youngest brother a quick hug, following the others.

Now to find some water.

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3428

@freedomwriter76

Btw, that was soooo much fun to read! 😆😆😆

Awesome!! I really enjoyed writing it!! 😀 😀

So, I’m not sure if I can RP tonight, but I do have a question.

Should we add in a villain/antagonist/anti-hero at this point? Or should we just keep it as it is for now, since there’s enough conflict between Will and Ev? XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 4,981 through 4,995 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >