Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,966 through 4,980 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@primcesachronicle22 awwww!! So cute! Lyn is super sweet but not the greatest at not freaking ppl out 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Yosí

His mind stumbled a bit before gathering all the names. The little girl named Naja watched him with large eyes, innocence glowing in her face. Even the grave man, aptly named Grimm, seemed kind in his way. Yosí slowly let out a breath.

Right.

“We were just searching for some food for the rest of our group.” The first man, Leo said with a friendly smile. “You’re welcome to join us, if you’d like.”

Yosí felt his heartbeat quicken as a small grin crept into his eyes. He had almost made up his mind before Grimm added, “We’d be pleased to have you.”

That did it.

“Thank you, sir. I may be able to be of assistance.” Yosí bowed. “There was a room of stores back there.”

“Thank God.” One of the men whispered, Yosí wasn’t sure which, but he felt the tension sliding from his shoulders.

“There was? Do you know where?” Leo regarded him with a glad look.

Yosí nodded and turned to lead them back the way he’d come, his grin overflowing into the rest of his face.

“How many are in your group?” He asked as they turned the corner.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

TheArcaneAxiom
        @thearcaneaxiom
          • Total Posts: 1299

@princesachronicle22

“also does he get a girlfriend??? He needs someone to love him like he deserves”

Hmmm, good question. If a woman was ever to come into his life, there could be all too many opportunities to torture him further. If he had a girlfriend before he found Kirrtes, then there could be tragedy in how that ended up once he came across Kirrtes, beginning his years of trauma. There could be a woman that somehow comes into his life during his time with Kirrtes, but as to why Kirrtes would tolerate her without killing her instantly, I don’t know. Maybe she could be a trained fighter, so she can take care of herself, maybe she was even sent to hunt him down or something. That feels a little cliché to me, but if done right, it could be interesting. Like if he starts developing feelings for her, how would he deal with that? He would first off try to smother any idea of it, because in his mind, he is a monster, and he doesn’t deserve anyone. Then as she has encounters with him, she could start to notice little pieces of who he really is, she may even turn to trying to help him. Many possible routes with that. If and when Liren becomes free of Kirrtes, there could be interesting things to do here as well. This is ultimately may be the biggest tragedy for Liren, if he ever gets it, what does he do with his freedom. He has been traumatized to such a extent, he has died through the eyes of thousands of men women and children, people he’s both known and loved, and all that death is by his hand. A big question to ask is will he even really be free at this point? After such trauma, can he really move on in life in any way? Would Kirrtes’s whispers to kill that man over there still be there in his mind because of the recursive trauma of his past? If a woman does come in at this point, how can he come to feel worthy of her to any degree, how could he forgive himself, and how could any woman forgive such things, mass genocide, no matter how much she knows that it was really Kirrtes, and that he may have been the greatest of victims. She would have to be someone who has suffered, likely not to the same degree, but enough to understand him. She would need to be someone who forgives to the greatest degree, and loves her enemies more than likely almost anyone in that state of their septrum. She would likely play the role of helping him heal, though I don’t think he ever could completely heal or forgive himself, but he could maybe find peace with himself someday, and if he does heal, he would likely become a far greater man than he ever would have been before. He would understand the mind, he would understand trauma both from himself and his victims. He would likely be the most empathetic individual to ever walk his state of the septrum. So ultimately, I think that yes, at some point, he will find a girl, but it would have to be a critical part of who he eventually becomes, as well as who she becomes.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@thearcaneaxiom 😭

I really like what you said at the end though…about what would be if he did heal…

He’d be like a sage…

For God. Show others the path to light, to healing.

To redemption.

I feel like he and Corvina should meet…

They have kinda similar stories in the way that both need to be “redeemed” but their stories have been created due to events outside of their control, and both are sorta anti-heroes/antagonists and not villains.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Loopy
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2334

Hehehe I made a dumb comic from that one scene @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22

I’m posting it here because I don’t think this horribly drawn cartoon is worthy of the art forum

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2973

@loopylin

XDXD I love it!

Y’know I didn’t really like Dante tbh… but I’m becoming slightly fond of him and his weirdness. He’s growing on me lol.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
                @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings

Glad he’s growing on you. XD You probably have good instincts though, because he is not really a good person at this point in his life.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2973

@loopylin

Lol yeah he seems um… like that one troublemaker guy in the class XD (the person putting their hands in front of the projector light perhaps?)

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
                    @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings

Hehe more like starting a big school fight or arguing with the teacher

whaley
                      @whalekeeper
                        • Total Posts: 3144

@loopylin

Aw c’mon, post it on the art thread! XD

“Everything is a mountain”

TheArcaneAxiom
                        @thearcaneaxiom
                          • Total Posts: 1299

@godlyfantasy12

Yeah! I think that is a very important lesson to learn. So many ask why God would allow so much evil in the world. The reason is that we cannot know good, until we know evil. Many use the saying Ignorance is bliss! But that’s not true. If we lived in paradise, how could we ever learn goodness, and therefore enjoy it. If we lived in paradise, it wouldn’t be paradise, it would just be the way things are.

The Savior Himself felt temptation and suffering during His ministry. Then after all of that, he took upon Himself all sin, and all suffering for every Man, Woman, Jew, and Gentile that has and will ever live. This is a degree of suffering we will never know, because it already includes all your suffering. This is so you can be redeemed, but another part of this is who the Savior continued to become. He could have chosen to make bread to feed Himself after 40 days, but He chose to suffer, He could have put off the bitter cup, but out of such vast love for each of us personally, He chose to suffer. Because He chose to suffer, He developed an understanding of what it means to be human, so He understands us on such a personal level, He knows us better than we do. He needed evil done unto Him, so that He could become Exalted in His goodness.

This is not a advertisement to go commit sin, or to get in a car crash so you can suffer. But it is out of great mercy that the Lord sent us to this Earth, so that we may suffer, and therefore grow as the Savior did.

I guess this is a winded version of saying what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger😅

As for Liren, yeah, If he makes it through this, then he totally would be a sage. He would have to work for that still though, he would have to desire redemption and forgiveness.

It’s funny to me that you compared N’nesha to Corvina as well. Maybe that means I’m not very original, or maybe we are just writing people, which tend to be more alike then we often realize. Either way, it would be awesome for them to meet! I haven’t followed your RPs, so I’m not sure where she is in the castle, but I can try skimming some of the forum. It could be cool to have them run into each other at some point, and what transpires could be interesting. The issue is whether or not Kirrtes will even allow such a conversation, and would likely throw in a few of its own words in Liren’s mouth, but perhaps that is similar to Corvina’s relationship with her shadow self, so idk. What do you think?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6
                            • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22

Aww Zyrin!!! He’s so sweet!! <3<3 Jocelyn is a very sweet/pretty girl!

Dylan, you better be nice XD

Lol, Dylan will have to explain why he keeps teasing him about it eventually XD.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Alright, so…I’ve brought Hitchens back, heh…😅

And well…not gonna lie…I like the hostage idea we’ve been discussing in the other forum…and I have an idea…Hitchens is ALREADY up to no good…heh…heh…hehhhhh….🤐🤐🤐

Oh goodness 😬…I wonder what he’s up to…

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Take your time in the RP! Last night I spent 20 minutes on one and then accidentally deleted it :(. I know how it is. No pressure on hurrying! 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

PrincesaChronicle22
                                @princesachronicle22
                                  • Total Posts: 802

@loopylin

XD I didn’t realize that was Serin at first, that’s funny though

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                                  And guess what? His is eternal (:

Viewing 15 posts - 4,966 through 4,980 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >