Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,936 through 4,950 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@princesachronicle22

XDXD I’m afraid so. That’s his fun brotherly side. I LOVE writing him like that XDXD. (But poor Zyrin XDXD)

Aww I’m glad you love it! Because I don’t know how long it will take for him to leave poor Zyrin alone lol

#HugRikerSquad

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6

@thearcaneaxiom

Heh, well we all do it! Our poor charries lol 😭😭

#HugRikerSquad

TheLoonyOne
        @theloonyone
          • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h

Um… mind if I throw in one of my other characters? He has long, black hair, tan skin, and uh average height? (I’m really great at descriptions) He’s 25 and kinda chaotic… He’s not very developed yet, but he’s in a short story I’m working on right now. Oh yeah, his name is Elliot! Almost forgot 😂

And I don’t want to write his entrance to the castle cause I’m lazy, so… he’s been wandering for a little bit!

Elliot

He paced down yet another of the endless hallways. Elliot’s initial fear and adrenaline had him running aimlessly and getting lost, but he had calmed down enough to just walk aimlessly and get more lost. Although his body had moved on from the shock of waking up inside a castle, his mind hadn’t.

Elliot stopped when he heard voices. They weren’t close, but they were there. He picked up his pace, trying his best to follow the noise. A bang sounded from around a corner, followed by more speaking before the voices went silent. A quieter noise followed and with it lights turned on, making his sight significantly easier.

“Who are you?” a new voice, different than the one from before called out. “Show yourself!”

Cautiously, Elliot stepped forward to the turn in the hall and peeked his head out behind the wall. Before him stood a man in some… strange armor and a woman wearing a frankly bland outfit. “Ah,” he spoke quickly. “Hello?”

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4732

@theloonyone I don’t mind at all! I have to get off now, though, so I can’t RP until tomorrow.

Elliot sounds cool though! In the dim light Crosshair might mistake him for Hunter for the first few seconds…Then he’ll be like “Wait, you’re not Hunter.” and get all hostile again. XD

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 AHH I LOVE DYLAN!! @princesachronicle22 u wanna RP??

@elishavet-pidyon
              AWWWWWW YOSÍ!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!

Him and paxton really need to talk! I’m thinking maybe the brand, being so out in the open will spur him to come out of his shell a bit more

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

Aww thank you so much!!! <3<3<3

Lol yesss he is my fun teasing boy.

#HugRikerSquad

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12

THANK YOU AND YESSSSS! They really do need to.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. YOSÍ!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Leo

“Yosí. My name is Yosí, sir.”

Leo nodded. Smiled.

Yosí was obviously no more than a boy, but he had a brand on his cheek.

And his eyes only a moment before…filled with the kind of fear Leo had once known every day of his life.

“You’re safe…none of us mean you any harm. My name is Leo…and this is my little girl Sadie. This is Jonathan, Naja, and Grimm.” He motioned to each one as he said their name.

Ella

“I spy with my little eye something…pink!”

Ella laughed. “Your dress, Lily?”

Lily giggled and nodded. “Yep!!! Why do you keep winning!?” She then turned and faced Paxton and smiled brightly. “Paxie! Do you want to play I Spy too!? It’s really fun…”

Anonymous

@loopylin. Hey…do you want a villain to show up for conflict?

I got a couple…🤐

Steffi

“So how long have you guys been in the castle?” Eddie asked, walking beside Steffi’s wheelchair.

Steffi smiled at her, slowly pushing her wheelchair with her hands. “Not too long…only maybe half an hour at the most. Have to say I don’t really like it here though…it’s kind of…dark. How long have you been here?”

Gwyndalf the Wise
                      @gwyndalf-the-wise
                        • Total Posts: 404

@princesachronicle22

AH I met to reply to this earlier, sorry!

So I’m not leaving KP, I just have to leave the castle. I should still be around on here, Lord willing.  <3

I may rejoin the castle in the summer, or sometime when I have more time. Just depends.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                        (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Anonymous

Sooo…after realizing that we need more conflict, I’m bringing a villain back, y’all!!!! A few, actually, but I already mentioned bringing back the other 2.

Anywho…I’m bringing in Colonel James Matthew Hitchens (just called Hitchens), who is 32 years old, has curly black hair and dark green eyes and pale skin, wears an 18th century British Royal Army uniform with tall black boots, a sword on his right side, a whip on his left side, and is altogether just a cruel, cold-hearted, horrid man. Here’s his reference pic:

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Alright, so…I’ve brought Hitchens back, heh…😅

And well…not gonna lie…I like the hostage idea we’ve been discussing in the other forum…and I have an idea…Hitchens is ALREADY up to no good…heh…heh…hehhhhh….🤐🤐🤐

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22
                              • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6

I am here!

ZYRIN

He blinked. It was a… girl. Zyrin didn’t really know any besides his sisters. She had shining eyes and a large smile that made his Essence sputter. Shaking his head, he looked down to her hands, where she held a cute furry creature.

“Hello there!” The girl said, walking over to them. She gave a bubbly yellow introduction of herself and her furry companion. Apparently her name was Jocelyn, he couldn’t tell if it matched her color well or not though because, like the Dylan guy, he couldn’t see her glow.

Did they hide them on purpose? Because it was hard for Zyrin to believe that this girl was Dimmed, her countenance was too… happy looking. Though he couldn’t tell for sure, not really used to being limited to just using peoples faces to know their feelings.

Jocelyn launched into a discription of what some of her friends looked like, and how she had been trying to find them. Zyrin listened to her intently and quietly, then he noticed the little animal staring at him with an almost… glaring look?

He shifted on the ground uncomfortably, eyes wide in confusion. Then he looked up as the girl finished. “Ah, no matter.” Then she cast a look at Zyrin’s glowing Essence, making him want to fidget more. “Well,” moving forward, she dropped to her knees, making Zyrin wince, realizing that he should have gotten up when she had first greeted them. “I would say nice to meet you, but I don’t know your names!”

“Heh…um, I’m Dylan…” the fellow next to him said. Then he gestured to Zyrin. “And my companion here is Colored Zyrin!” He had some trouble stifling a small laugh, and Zyrin felt heat rising to his cheeks. Why did he say it like it was weird?

He rubbed his neck, glancing at the girl. “Yeah, that’s me. Nice to meet you.”

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                              And guess what? His is eternal (:

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22
                                • Total Posts: 802

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Oh yeah I know! Don’t worry, I was just saying that I’d miss RPing with you in the castle but I’ll definitely see you around if all works out!!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                                And guess what? His is eternal (:

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12
                                  • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 AWWW PAXIE?!?! AHHHHH!!!!!!

Paxton

Paxton gripped Hope and his knees closer to his chest. He looked down, frowning a bit. Lily tilted her head, leaning closer, eyes bright.

She reminded him of Lyn. At least…a younger Lyn.

“I…I don’t kn-know how…”

Lily smiled, eyes crinkling, “It’s easy! All you do is find something, like…ooh! That lamp! And then you say what color it is, like I Spy with my little eye something brown! And then we have to try and guess what it is!”

Paxton shifted uncomfortably.

He…wasn’t exactly used to playing games…

He’d never been invited or allowed to play with others…and any games he had been introduced to…

Well…

They weren’t very fun…

And often had consequences.

Paxton slowly nodded. “A-Alright…” He looked around a bit before finally settling his eyes on something. “Um…I-I s-spy…with m-my little eye…something…ah…blue.” he gave a small smile afterwards as the other kids began to think and slowly give their guesses. He shook his head at all the wrong ones, smile growing a bit.

(btw, it’s Ember’s eyes)

Grimm

Grimm couldn’t take his eyes off the boy’s mark while Leo introduced them all. His expression remained stern, studying.

Finally, he looked away, deciding it wasn’t his business as of this point.

Though whoever had done that to the child…

Well…

Grimm had quite a few words for them.

He forced a smile to his face, nodding to the young lad as the boy’s shoulders relaxed slightly.

“We we’re just searching for some food for the rest of our group. You’re welcome to join us, if you’d like.” Leo smiled.

Grimm nodded his agreement. “We’d be pleased to have you.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 4,936 through 4,950 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >