Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,906 through 4,920 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4743

@princesachronicle22 Yeah!! We should totally do that.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4743

@loopylin @theloonyone

Feather

“So how did you end up with the dragon instead of running away?” Beth asked.

“Dragons in my world–worlds–they aren’t all monsters. They’re like any other sentient being. Some are evil, yes…..but some can be good.” Feather explained. “This one spoke to us, and when I realized he was hurt I decided to help him.” She looked around. “As soon as Crosshair and Elissa get back, I’ll go find him. He’s probably wondering where we are.”

Crosshair

“Where should we look?” Elissa asked. Crosshair held his hand up to silence her. There was something else in here.

He unclipped a flashlight from his belt and shined it in the direction of the sound. Several rat-like creatures skittered away from a rusted plate of metal, but they didn’t make enough noise to be the sound. He adjusted the flashlight’s brightness, searching until he found an old lever on the wall.

A trap…..or a switch?

He pulled it, and the lanterns on the wall flickered to life. A dim light, but better than nothing.

“Who are you? Show yourself!” he barked.

(if anyone has a character they think would lend well to this situation, I don’t mind you adding them. Otherwise I’ll come up with an explanation.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Elishavet Elroi
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

I think it’s either yours or @freedomwriter76 ‘s.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Gwyndalf the Wise
          @gwyndalf-the-wise
            • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c

I’m really sorry guys but I don’t think I can keep up with this. *sadness*

Y’all are the only ones affected by my taking the characters out of the castle, I think.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
            (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@gwyndalf-the-wise aww I understand, we’ll miss ya though!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
              @gwyndalf-the-wise
                • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

*bittersweet laugh* I’m missing you guys already…

I may join smaller RPs that are short term, but right now I just don’t have the time.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

I think I went last @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                  @elishavet-pidyon
                    • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

So it seems to go, starting from the conversation on whether and how to add Yosí, like this:

Pg. 324

1. My intro RP for Yosí
                    2. Freedom’s RP for Leo  (which was super cute!)

Pg. 325

1. Godly’s RP for Paxton (also adorable; I love Paxton.)
                    2. my 2nd RP for Yosí

And that may or may not be right, considering RPs like to bury themselves, but it should be close. 🙂

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Loopy
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2334

@princesachronicle22

I’m fine with whatever you decide to do. If you want some conflict, maybe there can be a kappa or other small water monster in the fountain that they find?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

Eddie

“Oh…uhm…right. Nice to meet you, Eddie. I’m Adolphus, this is my sister Steffi, her boyfriend Jason, and my sons, Henry and Aiden…”

Eddie smiled at the two boys as they were introduced. Henry partially hid behind Adolphus’ leg, clutching Adolphus’ pant leg.

Adolphus gave Eddie a small, apologetic smile. “He’s…shy. Do you want something to eat?”

Steffi smiled at Eddie. “We have plenty to share.”

“Oh, no. I’m ok.” Eddie said, pulling her half-eaten loaf of bread out of her pocket. “Thank you, though!”

They began to walk down the halls together, and Eddie walked next Steffi’s wheelchair, munching on her bread.

“So how long have you guys been in the castle?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

I’ve been trying to work on a Carter and Carmen rp, but for some reason I feel really stuck on it. I’ll keep working on it later, but you two can always skip my turn if you want and if I’m taking too long.

PrincesaChronicle22
                          @princesachronicle22
                            • Total Posts: 802

@gwyndalf-the-wise

We understand! The castle can be really hard to keep up with!

I’ll miss you and your charries but totally get it and hope to still see you around KP! <3

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                            And guess what? His is eternal (:

Esther
                            @esther-c
                              • Total Posts: 3431

gwyndalf-the-wise

Ok! You’re good! We’ll miss you on here, tho! 🙂

@freedomwriter76

This will be fun! 😏 (And also super helpful, as well. I’m planning to have a new character be introduced in book 2 and he’s gonna grab Ami’s attention. Ev is not gonna like it. XD)

Everton

Ev narrowed his eyes at Will. “Right… let’s do this…” he turned to Ami. “Can you stand at the end of the hall? You’ll count us off and determine the winner.”

Ami nodded and ran off. In a minute, she called out, “I’m ready! Are you all ready?”

She was answered by a chorus of positive answers. “Alright…” she began.

Ev took a deep breath. There was no way he would lose. He had beat Asher before multiple times.

“Three…”

Ev lifted his heels off the ground.

“Two…”

He glanced over at Will with a smirk, disappointed to find that he looked as confident as Ev felt.

“One. Go!”

Ev darted forward, quickly gaining ground ahead of Will. Confident that he would keep the lead, he turned around to see where Will was. “Hey, Will!” He said.

“Yeah?” He replied. Confused at where his voice was coming from, Ev whipped his head around to see that Will was now at least ten feet in front of him. Ev grinded his teeth and sped up, matching his speed with Will’s.

Ev smirked. “Your effort is admirable, but it won’t be worth it in the end.” He pushed himself further ahead to where he didn’t hear Will’s equally rude reply.

Ev came closer and closer to Ami. He grinned as he was about to pass her, but Ami’s forced smile caught him off guard. Ev glanced to the side to see someone whiz by. That one look cost him. He tripped over himself, causing himself to stumble slightly. He regained his balance and ran straight past Ami.

He started to slow down and finally stopped. Ev bent over and placed his hands on his knees, catching his breath.

“Good game,” someone said, extending a hand to him. Expecting to see Will, Ev’s look of frustration turned to one of complete surprise.

He forced a smile and chuckled when he saw Lucas standing above him. Ev straightened himself gripped Lucas’s hand. “Right,” Ev said, nodding. “Good game.” He was relieved that at least Will hadn’t beaten him.

Ev slowly walked over to Ami. “So, how’d I place?”

She sighed. “Third…”

Ev furrowed his brow. “Then who was second?”

Ami watched Ev with a look of sympathy. Before she could say anything, Will stepped in front of Ev with a smirk. “This guy!” He said, pointing to himself. “I have to say though, you’re tough competition.” Will stuck out his hand for a handshake.

Ev bit the inside of his cheek and reluctantly shook Will’s hand. “Mm,” he said, not quite making eye contact.

Will chuckled, noticing how tense Ev was. “Relax, Ev. It’s just a game. And this time, I happened to win.” He grinned and walked away towards his brothers.

Ami sympathetically placed a hand on Ev’s shoulder. She smiled softly. “You did great,” she said, giving his shoulder a squeeze.

Clearly frustrated, Ev grunted. “I know.” He followed Will towards the rest of the group.

Ami sighed and smiled as they approached the brothers. “So,” she said. “I think you all need some water. Maybe we could look for some.”

Will grinned. “You’re right,” he said with a wink. He started down another hall. “Let’s go!”

Wow… that was really long. XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22
                                • Total Posts: 802

@thearcaneaxiom

PHERVIN

Lips pursed in both confusion and curiosity, Phervin let his gaze trail upward from the gaping hole, to the stranger laying in a heap on top of their discarded mattresses, and back again. “So I may have misjudged the strength of material. Just slightly.” He shook his head. “Poor tough stuff. I think this man has been eating too many anuni pies.”

He stared at them blankly for a second before a chunck of stone fell on his head, and he fell again into the heap of rubble, uncouncious.

Namal just stared at the prostrate man, eye twitching as she rubbed her temple. Soon the dust had cleared enough that they could get a better look at the guy.

His dark hair was currently speckled with dust and chunks of plaster. And what Phervin had assumed was another peice of the ceiling was actually the man’s arm, put in a messily done sling. He winced, then noticed a sharp object sticking out of it. “Um, what is that?” He asked.

“No idea.” Namal answered. The object was partially covered, and she walked slowly around the mess to get a clearer view. Phervin watched her as she gingerly kicked away a broken plank of wood. “A sword?” She shook her head with a rare teasing look. “Well at least now we know he’s old fashioned and has bad taste, just like you.”

“What? We both know that just because Shot Irons and pistols are more popular nowadays, it does not make swords and knives any less better.” He said indignantly.

Nam just smirked. “Whatever you say old man.” Then she went back to studying the man’s weapon. From what he could see, it appeared to be made of a dark metal or stone. He’d never seen another like it. Though, few others appreciated the metal arts as he did.

Suddenly, the strangers eye twitched, and Phervin lifted his gaze to look at the lined planes of his face. They didn’t look like lines of age– no the man looked to have around Phervin’s years– but instead the etches of pain and toil.

Then Namal gave a confused sound. Phervin looked back in time to see the man’s sword hand trembling oddly. “Huh? What’s–”

Nam jumped backward as the sword lurched akwardly. And Phervin raised his hands. “I think you made him mad.” He said.

Then the man gave a cry and sat up, trying to cradle his injured arm. But the limb didn’t seem to agree with him. It turned on Phervin. He tried to move out of the way but had difficulty with all the litter covering the ground. “Easy Mister Pokey Pokey!”

The blade cut through his side, tearing a flaming line near his rib. Phervin cringed at the sudden and intense pain, his muscles clenching. A little ways away he heard Namal yell.

The sword lingered before the man slumped backward, breathing heavily laboured. Phervin pressed his hands to his side. “Well that’s unfortunate.” He glanced at Nam, who was hurrying over to him. “But swords are still better than guns.”

She ignored the comment. “Are you okay?” He nodded and she didn’t question further, they’d both been in tougher scrapes before. Then, pulling out her own Shot Iron once she had taken a look at Phervin’s side, she leveled it at the stranger’s head. “I answer to Viscount Antoni Ariar himself. Who are you?” Nam demanded.

UVAH

She panted. Her legs had been sore before, now they hurt like Pelyeh poison. Uvah stared at the odd looking woman who had just burst out of the door and run. Fortunatley, she had decided to stop, allowing Uvah to catch up.

She studied the leaking cuts along the womans arm. Probably from the splintered door. “I can help you.” She repeated at the woman’s blank look. She had mussed red hair, with tanned skin and an… interestingly shaped head, with a large bald spot revealing a crease along the top of her skull.

Uvah blinked and shook her head, realizing that she was staring. “Look, I have bandages, for your arm?” She said, tuning her voice to sound soothing. Tentatively, she walked forward, unwrapping the roll of clean swath as she went. “It’s okay, I know this place is strange, but I’m not going to harm you.” Uvah reassured, hoping that no one else would either.

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                                And guess what? His is eternal (:

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@esther-c @freedomwriter76 THAT CONFLICT IS SO AWESOME!!!

ok we need more conflict like that in the other groups….. that’s what needs to happen somehow but idk how…guess we really need to think of it like a story, kinda forget our preconceived character ideas and really think “How would they interact?” Including flirting, etc.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 4,906 through 4,920 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >