Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,891 through 4,905 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@theloonyone @keilah-h

Beth

“So you weren’t joking about the dragon.” Beth huffed and leaned her head back against the wall.

“Well I just hope they didn’t encounter any more freak wind storms like we did.” She paused, allowing a moment of silence to pass by, before looking at Feather and asking “So how did you end up with the dragon instead of running away?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. You’re fine!!! I totally understand. 🙂

Adolphus

She had seen Jakob and Reuben…she had seen Adolphus’ stepbrothers.

“Oh, also, my name’s Eddie. What are your names?”

Adolphus blinked. “Oh…uhm…right. Nice to meet you, Eddie. I’m Adolphus, this is my sister Steffi, her boyfriend Jason, and my sons, Henry and Aiden…”

Henry partially hid behind Adolphus’ leg, clutching Adolphus’ pant leg.

Adolphus gave Eddie a small, apologetic smile. “He’s…shy. Do you want something to eat?”

Steffi smiled at Eddie. “We have plenty to share.”

They truly didn’t…but it felt…good to help people…really good.

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. Is Yosi going to first run into the group looking for food or the group with Riker/November and the others??? 😉

PrincesaChronicle22
          @princesachronicle22
            • Total Posts: 802

@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin

So I was thinking that they’d find some kind of room with like a fountain or something, but maybe something else could happen too? Like something attacks them or some conflicty thing, I don’t know XD

Also @godlyfantasy12 have you done an RP for Nyx and Lyn yet? It’s okay if you haven’t I just want to make sure I didn’t miss it

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
            And guess what? His is eternal (:

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@proncesachronicle22 bruh I totally forgot I needed to RP for them 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6

Jocelyn

The two young men looked up, having noticed Lyn coming down the hall. She smiled, though her steps slowed, mentally preparing herself for whatever might happen.

Nyx, now sitting on her shoulder, tensed.

“Hello there!” Lyn called. The two young men stared for a moment, neither answering. She figured that meant it was fine to continue. “I’m Jocelyn! This is my friend, Nyx. You two haven’t seen a group around here of-“ She explained how her friends looked.

The two young men shook their heads. Lyn quirked her lips, but shrugged. “Ah no matter.”

She tilted her head, noticing one of the young men’s chest seemed to be…glowing, with a brilliant light. One that was almost indescribable, but beautiful.

He obviously wasn’t human. Not that that bothered her in the slightest. Neither was Nyx! Or Paxton! Or Luna!

“Well,” she dropped beside them, kneeling down, “I would say nice to meet you, but I don’t know your names!”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22
                  • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantasy12

Nah your good!

I’ll wait for Light to RP as Dylan and then I’ll do Zyrin

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                  And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

Sooo…I want another group. 🤣😅🤩

OH, and since a couple more villains may help with getting ideas/conflict thought out and done, I’m bringing Felix and Frida back, but they’re even older now and Felix just wears normal clothes rather than an SS officer uniform. 

But anywho…to make things easier/faster, I put my new charries that I’m adding all in one collage!!! (okay, so 2 of them aren’t technically mine…but I’m gonna be them anyhow. 😂)

Top Row (left to right)- Madelene, Alex, Ryo

Bottom Row (left to right)- Steve, Bucky

First!!!

Name: Madelene Natalina Smith (Turgenev is her real last name)

Personality: Sweet, kind, highly intelligent, devoted, strong in her values/beliefs/morals, always aches to helps others, generous, empathetic

Looks: Bright blonde long slightly wavy hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin. Wears a simple navy blue sweater, a knee-length black skirt, black ankle boots, and a white pearl necklace.

Next up!!!

Name: Alex Leah (doesn’t have a last name)

Personality: Loving, creative, passionate, devoted, protective, highly intelligent, sarcastic at times, friendly, kind, welcoming, always loves people, never judges anyone

Looks: Black slightly wavy shoulder-length hair, bright green eyes, pale skin, freckles. Wears a white long sleeve shirt with red stripes, a jean jacket overtop, ripped blue jeans with black leggings underneath, and black combat boots.

Next!!!

Name: Ryo Leon (doesn’t have a last name)

Personality: Sweet, loving, energetic, excitable, kind, outgoing (meaning not shy at all!!! 🤣), very loud at times, intelligent, silly

Looks: Black straight hair that comes right below his ears, dark brown almond-shaped eyes, pale skin. Wearing a white T-shirt with a red T-Rex on it, a blue jacket, blue jeans, and blue SpongeBob sneakers (have all of the main characters on it but they’re blue like the sea…Ryo is just adorable, y’all. 😍😍😍)

Next up!!! (now for the ones that aren’t me but were in the castle a while ago and are making a comeback, albeit when they’re a little older! 😅🤣🤩)

Name: Steven (Steve) Grant Rogers

Age: Technically like 99 or something…but we’re gonna go with more like 25 years old 😅😂

Personality: Strong, devoted, patriotic (obviously! 🤣), kind, forgiving, never afraid to admit when he’s wrong, friendly, protective

Looks: Blonde slightly wavy hair, blueish-green eyes, pale skin, has a beard. Wearing his Infinity War-style uniform and has his shield (this is aligning with my fanfics, y’all, not the canon MCU, okay? 😂😂😂)

Other: Has some problems with guilt, and has PTSD

And finally!!! My Bucky Boi!!! 😍😍😍

Name: James Buchanan Barnes (Bucky)

Personality: Sarcastic, kind, sweet when you get to know him, loyal to a fault, a bit of a flirt from time to time, pretty quiet most of the time, competitive at times, serious when he needs to be

Looks: Dark brown hair that comes down to his shoulders, bright blue eyes, pale skin, has a beard. Has his black (with yellow stripes) vibranium arm and is wearing his Infinity War-style outfit and has multiple guns and knives on him.

Other: Deals with a LOT of guilt, trauma, and has PTSD.

Oh, and his treatment in Wakanda isn’t over yet, so the trigger words still work on him, so he can still be turned into the Winter Soldier. Thankfully, Viola isn’t here, so…😉

Wow…that took a while!!! 😂🤣😅

Anonymous

@esther-c. Oh goodness…something is going to start between Ev and Will. 😅😂😲

Wyatt

“You all wanna race down the hall?” Ev asked with a grin.

A race? Why in the world would they want to race?

Adam blinked. “Well…uhm-”

Will grinned and leaned close to Ev. “You’re on. Come on, guys, it’ll be fun, you’ll see!”

Bryson rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “Whatever…I don’t care.”

“Are you sure we should race down the hall?” Gideon asked softly.

Lucas patted Gideon’s shoulder. “It’ll be fine. We’ll have fun.”

Will nodded and smirked at Ev. “Well, come on, Everton, why don’t we see who can run faster?”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. After they meet Yosi, do either of y’all have any ideas for what our group could do…? 😉

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 not really…

OH did u see (sorta random but also not) I figured out that Paxton only got hand me downs from his family, so all his clothes still had the wing slits in them.

Which means after he goes with the gang all the wing slits get sewn up, but now u can tell sometimes they’ve been sewn cuz uhh it’s kinda hard to find specific colors when you’re adventuring XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. That’s okay…I don’t really have any ideas either, tbh. 😂

I did see that! Sorry, I forgot to get to it! 😅

Poor Paxton! 😭

Kinda cool and adorable, tho, imagining him with a shirt or something that has scraps of many colors…maybe not what you meant, but it’s what I’m imagining in my head. 💖💖💖

I also wanna be my new group, but I’m not sure if there’s anyone they could meet…ooh, should I put them in the Character Castle 2.0 instead??? 🤩😍

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I think I’ll move my new group to the 2.0 castle instead of this one. 😉

Elishavet Elroi
                              @elishavet-pidyon
                                • Total Posts: 1058

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

Ok, so I think Yosí kinda gets “found” by the good searching group. Then they would head as a whole back to the others, having pilfered provisions from the storeroom he’s in(unless that feels too convenient/isn’t what y’all had in mind.). Other than wonderful conversations, I don’t have much of an idea. XD

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 whose turn is it btw

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 4,891 through 4,905 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >