Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,816 through 4,830 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. NOVEMBER!!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Riker

ā€œPaxtonā€™s been through a lotā€¦more then mostā€¦I guess all my friends have.ā€

Riker slowly nodded. “Everyone goes through hard things…it’s a part of life…we all have to struggle with things…how else would we get stronger?” He smiled.

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 u ever finish math?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

November

Strongerā€¦?

November sure didnā€™t feel strongerā€¦

But it definitely felt like heā€™d been through a lotā€¦

Maybe not as much as othersā€¦butā€¦

ā€œY-Yeaā€¦I suppose so.ā€

Riker placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, smiling. ā€œAnd you, November, are very strong.ā€

November swallowed, emotion and warmth welling in his chest. He smiled slightly.

ā€œThā€¦Thanks, Riker. Reallyā€¦ā€

ā€œE-Ember?ā€ November turned to the young child who was calling him. Paxton clutched Hope close, glancing at Riker with furrowed brows. Riker gave a small smile.

ā€œY-Yea bud?ā€

Paxton shuffled a bit, looking down at his feet, he inches closer to Grimm, taken over by a bout of shyness.

ā€œItā€™s alrightā€¦what is it?ā€ Grimm whispered.

ā€œIā€™mā€¦I-Iā€™m hungryā€¦ā€

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
          @gwyndalf-the-wise
            • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c (just so you know)

Okay, so I saw your RPs, but I won’t have one to give you until Thursday. AKA accidentally wasted time today and so does not have time to write RP tonight unfortunately

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
            (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Elishavet Elroi
            @elishavet-pidyon
              • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

*Emerges from the shadows*

Hi….. So…..

I know I kinda fell off this, but I’ve had a much needed break and now I want to join again.

You see, I have a new character. He’s pretty awesome, or so I gather from the little bit I understand of him; like I said, he’s very new.

Would you mind if he showed up and maybe lurked about your group for a bit? Or maybe even joined? (Although his RPs would be limited to once or twice a day.) I understand if it’s too much, and if there’s a better place for him I’m happy with that too.

But I should introduce him, shouldn’t I?

YosĆ­ (no surname… Yet)

A survivor with purpose. He’s gentle. He’s dangerous. He’s a leader. He’s a servant. His life is a battle, but none of the battles are his. He’s a battered young soul trying to protect the others around him.

He’s a son of Eirtan. He’s a Dorwinion captive.

looksĀ 

Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, square chin and angular jaw. A burn scar(brand) on his right cheek makes expressions on that side a little stiff; his smile is a little lopsided. (It’s actually a mark of his captivity.)

AND I HAVE A FACE CLAIM!!!!

Astonishing, I know, but it’s true, and here it is.

Oh, and despite what this picture says, he’s wearing a gray tunic that reaches almost to his knees with gray breaches underneath that reach a little past his knees. A long bit of cloth is pinned around his shoulders as an excuse for a mantle. No shoes. No embroidery. His belt is rough cord.

Oh, and his hair is very ragged and a smidgen long since he can’t cut it very short himself. It brushes the tops of his ears and is basically the same length all round.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
              @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Oh, and I just wanted to say, I LOVE THE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN Y’ALL’S CHARRIES! Although, poor Grimm is getting a bit of a hard time. And the kids are so cute!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon SOOOOB I LOVE HIM šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ BAAAABY!!! *immediately hugs and puts into #ProtectionSquad*

if Freedom is good with it then I am too! My boys will def have some thoughts on the brandā€¦Grimm will be upset at the thought of someone doing that to anyone, November will beā€¦

Wellā€¦he wears his heart on his sleeve. Heā€™s such a sweetheartā€¦.

And Paxton is too, but heā€™s also been through a lot so he might would be able to bond with the boy some.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon thank you!!! Yes I know!!! šŸ˜­ he seems to be taking it pretty well thoughā€¦

I think heā€™ll be alright and end up becoming good friends with Sadie and Eli. He really loves children and has justā€¦the kindest heart despite his seemingly gruff/stoic nature.

All my boys just have it rough.

my girls do too but they seem to get along a lot better then my guys, (except for Corvinaā€¦.sheā€™s a mess)

Jocelyn is able to keep herself fairly balanced, though it does sometimes come to a head, and it recently did before they came to the castle (timeline wise in the story)

Arabella struggles inwardly trying to keep it all to herself and is pretty good at not showing it, though her friends do catch on sometimes.

And Lunaā€¦doesnā€™t really understand her trauma I think. I think she struggles to understand it, and this is a mixture of having the Empathy abilities she has and just the overall positive outlook on the life. But she also has unshakeable faith.

Itā€™s in the very rare moments that her demeanor kinda crumbles.

okay that was a tangentā€¦.ANYWAY

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Oh btw, is it pronounced Yo-See or Yo-S-Aye? (Iā€™m pronouncing it the latter rn but wasnā€™t sure lol)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

Oh and another question (WHOOPS XD) is he afraid of fireā€¦?

this kinda goes to uh @freedomwriter76 are the kids afraid of fire? I mean Ik most kids are sooā€¦.

I mean Novemberā€™s fire powers donā€™t come out just super often but I feel like this time thereā€™s gonna come a moment where theyā€™re gonna need to sit down (maybe after finding some food) and be like ā€œAlrightā€¦we need to talk.ā€

ā€œNovember is a walking explosive.ā€

XD XD ma poor baby

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

Ok Ik Iā€™m making a lot of posts but itā€™s late so bear with me lol.

yā€™all ever go read thru this RP? Itā€™s like a book! Itā€™s great

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                          @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

Yay! Yeah, I thought they might. They’re such darlings. (As for the brand… I’m not even sure what to think about it. It’s just so horrible really, but it’s just one of those things in my books that doesn’t want to lighten up.)

I love your characters and don’t mind a rant. (I rant about mine, after all. XD)

As for his name, I believe that if the ‘i’ has the accent mark (Ć­) it makes an ‘ee’ sound.

Actually, he isn’t afraid of fire. He respects it sure, but he doesn’t fear it. Which might seem a little odd considering, but then again, he literally lives in a camp with cooking fires everywhere. He’s used to it.

Elishavet Elroi
                            @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

And yes, I’ve read through it. It’s so much fun!

Someday we might get together and publish it as “The Wild Wanderings of Our Lost Characters” or some other such title. I’m sure it’d be a best seller. XD

Actually, it’s been quite handy when on the off chance that I can’t quite get into the feel of my characters I can get on here and read their POVs.

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1643

@elishavet-pidyon

Aww he’s adorable!!! And he sounds so sweet <33!! OMG they branded him!? AHHH he’s definitely going in the #Protection Squad!!

So I’ve seen you around a lot, but I never really heard what your book(s) are about. They sound very interesting, from what I understand.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6
                                  • Total Posts: 1643

@thearcaneaxiom

Aww thanks!! I’ll try to remember that if I’m ever struggling šŸ™‚

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 4,816 through 4,830 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >