Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 šŸ˜­

Grimm

Blindā€¦

That explained it.

Grimm looked away for a moment, mind crowded now with memories of the littler dark-skinned boy heā€™d come to love as his own brother.

Just as he now loved November, and Paxton, and Nyx.

Heā€™d made the right decision leavingā€¦

It had been the only decision at the timeā€¦and he knew it was still the right oneā€¦

Butā€¦he still often wondered how his family back home was.

How that little dark-skinned boy was doing, leading the family that had been so beaten down.

Trying to rebuild the home he once knew.

He often wondered if he was selfish to leave him.

Yes, he has Otsana, and othersā€¦but stillā€¦

Was it only the right choice for himself? Was it the wrong choice for others?

What if, one day, he returned homeā€¦only to findā€¦

Nothing?

He shook his head.

He had to trust Conan more then that. The boy was resilient. Heā€™d faced steeper odds then most had in entire lifetimes.

Grimm sighed, turned his face back to both families. He smiled.

ā€œNice to meet you girls.ā€ He nodded, slowly approaching. He held out a hand to Sadie, allowing her small fingers to run over his palm, feeling every crease. Every war-torn callous. Every scar and mark. She tilted her head, brows furrowing.

Sucking in a small breath, he bent down a bit, letting her feel his face. His nose. His mouth. His hair. Allowing her to get a picture in her mindā€™s eye of how he looked.

She slowly smiled.

He returned it.

ā€œNice to know you!ā€ Sadie said.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c

heyo! Anyone on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
        @princesachronicle22
          • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantays12

Heyyy!!!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
          And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Just got back on for a bit! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‰

Riker

Grimm introduced himself, basically, to Sadie, letting her feel his hands and face.

Riker smiled softly. Set Lily down on the floor beside him.

Paxton seemed to have come out of his shell after Leo arrived.

They must have become close the last time they had seen each other in the castle.

Lily went over to Sadie. “Sadie!!!”

Sadie gasped. “Lily! Where are you!?”

Lily giggled and bounded over to Sadie, grabbing Sadie’s hand. “Here I am!”

Sadie giggled and nodded. “I’ve missed you!!!”

Lily hugged Sadie tight. “I’ve missed you too!”

Naja was beside Ella, and they talked quietly.

Iris was talking to Talia, with Jonathan and Eli with her, and Grimm was still over with Leo.

Riker smiled and turned his attention back to November, who was one of the only ones alone. “Hey, November…you good over there?”

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1643

@GODLYFANTASY12

AHHH I’m THIS CLOSE to finishing my math šŸ˜­!! Then I can RP!!!!

( @MINERALIZEDWRITINGS You were right about screaming ppls tags helping with stress from math XDXD! Thanks! XDXD)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6
                • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

AHH Sadie!!! Riker!!! Leo!!! šŸ˜­ā¤ļøšŸ˜­ā¤ļø

@godlyfantasy12

And oh my goodness sweet Grimm šŸ˜­ā¤ļøšŸ˜­ā¤ļø

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. AHH, IKR!? šŸ˜­šŸ’•šŸ˜­šŸ’•šŸ˜­

TheArcaneAxiom
                  @thearcaneaxiom
                    • Total Posts: 1299

@lightoverdarkness6

“AHHH Iā€™m THIS CLOSE to finishing my math šŸ˜­!! Then I can RP!!!!”

I’m always interested in helping people with math if your interested:)

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

PrincesaChronicle22
                    @princesachronicle22
                      • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c

MAYVEE

Most of the group simply nodded in aknowledgement, but then the girl with the shimmering lavender hair let out an awed sound.

ā€œLight One be Blessedā€¦ā€ she whispered. Mayvee tilted her head, she liked the feeling that came with the name, and she wondered if it pertained to the girl’s religion.

ā€œOhā€¦forgive meā€¦I justā€¦ā€ She trailed her eyes over Mayvee’s light blessed face. “Butā€¦your skinā€¦itā€™s beautiful. Like the Creator painted the stars upon you.ā€

Mayvee’s mouth twitched shyly and her face tinged a silver blush. “Thank you,” she uttered softly. The Nayvenlee mostly kept to themselves in the Onere peaks, and she’d heard from her grandmother that many were awed by they’re looks, but Mayvee had rarely experianced it first hand.

Thinking of her home made her heart fill with a familar heaviness. As much as she loved the new friends she had made among the Vey’blen… she missed her family.

Especially Naveen. Of all of them, seperation from her brother had caused her the most pain. She knew he’d be fine, but when she’d heard about his broken engagment from their mother, it had taken everything for her to not drop all of her studies and run and climb all the way home to comfort him. They were two halfs of the same coin. Twins, just like the Sacred Children.

Her parents had always told them that they were special for that reason. Mayvee clutched her soul stone necklace, willing it to give her comfort.

She blinked some moisture from her eyes and focus on the group she was with. They seemed like good people, some were just defensive, that’s all.

Either way she had faith that they could help her. She looked at the one named Luna. “You have been here before, yes? Is there a way to find our ways home safely?”

Mayvee wasn’t sure which home she meant, but either one would be a start.

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                      And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

SOOO…they need LOTS of development (bc they’re apart of a new WIP…hehe…šŸ˜…) so here we gooooo!!! I’m adding another (LARGE!!!) group!!!

From left to right:

Top Row- Adam, Bryson, Wyatt

Middle Row- Will, Rhett, Lucas

Bottom Row- Gideon (there’s only one, so…easy! šŸ¤£)

Now…time for all the info!!! This…is gonna take a while…šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Here they are!!! šŸ˜œšŸ˜šŸ˜‰

Name: Adam Alan Ackerman

Personality: Protective, honest, stern, hard-working, devoted, faithful man of God

Looks: Bright blonde, curly hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, has a beard (like in the picture), wears a 1940s-era dark blue men’s suit and black dress shoes.

Name: Bryson Ezekiel Ackerman

Personality: Quiet, soft-spoken, kind, compassionate, curious, devoted, courageous, trying to believe in God, but struggling with his faith

Looks: Dirty blonde curly hair, light brown eyes, pale skin. Wearing aĀ WehrmachtĀ uniform (and helmet) with a white and red cross band on his left sleeve, marking him as a medic, and tall black shined jackboots.

Name: Wyatt Matthew Ackerman

Personality: Honest, faithful man of God, courageous, charismatic, a peacemaker, good at negotiating, always looking at the best in others, compassionate

Looks: Light brown curly hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin. Wears aĀ LuftwaffeĀ uniform and tall black shined boots

Name: Will Joseph Ackerman

Personality: Feisty, protective, outgoing, LOUD, troublemaker, secretly has low self-esteem and feels like he needs to prove himself to his family, creative, an unashamed flirt, šŸ¤£, risk-taking, sarcastic at times, reckless, my fav of The Ackerman Brother Gang…….

Looks: Light brown curly brown hair, greenish-blue eyes, pale skin. Wears an SS officer uniform (minus the cap because he doesn’t like to wear it, lol) and long, tall black shined jackboots.

Name: Rhett Thomas Ackerman

Personality: Honest, hard-working, devoted, faithful man of God, trusting, courageous, serious when he needs to be

Looks: Bright blonde curly hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin. Wears a WW2 GermanĀ KreigsmarineĀ uniform with black shined boots.

Name: Lucas Mark Ackerman

Personality: Loving, can be outgoing, generous, reckless at times, pretty serious, a fighter for sure, brave

Looks: Bright blonde straight hair that comes right below his ears (like the picture, but just a BIT shorter), light brown eyes, pale skin. Wears a Hitler Youth Uniform, meaning a long-sleeved brown shirt, black shorts, white knee socks, and black hiking boots.

Name: Gideon Abraham Ackerman

Personality: Loving, sweet, has a very strong young faith in God, creative, highly intelligent, compassionate, generous, giving, has a servant’s heart, thankful for everything he has, welcoming

Looks: Dark brown straight hair, light blue eyes, tan skin. Wears a gray 1940s era suit jacket and pants with a white button-up shirt underneath, but doesn’t wear a tie, and has a white armband with a blue Star of David on his left jacket sleeve. Wears brown dress shoes.

WOOO!!!! Finally, I’m done! šŸ˜…šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’ØšŸ˜“šŸ„±

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4743

@loopylin @theloonyone

Crosshair

“Okay, I guess I’ll go with you.” said the one called Elissa.

Feather stepped up to Crosshair. He wasn’t too sure about the look in her eyes.

“Feather, we talked about public displays of affection.” he muttered. [Touch isn’t his love language, lol.]

“I know, I know.” she chuckled. “Just stay safe out there. You know how this castle is.”

He nodded and stepped out of the room, Elissa trailing behind.

The door shut behind them, echoing through the hallways.

He was alone.

Alone, the way you’ve always been.

Endlessly wandering through bleak and empty halls….Wandering without a purpose….

No. Not without a purpose.

If you need to, think of this as a mission. You’re finding medical treatment for a wounded soldier.

Good ssssoldiers follow orders…..

Sssso why didn’t you?

No!

He staggered, his hand going up to feel along the edge of his scar.Ā Not true. No. Don’t let it get to your head.

He was dimly aware of someone behind him. “Leave me alone.” he snarled.

They didn’t move.

“I said, leave me alone.”

They hovered nearby, waiting for him to do something.

“I don’t need your sympathy! You don’t know what it’s like, okay?” he snapped, turning to face them.

Elissa stared at him, eyes wide in fear. She stepped back a couple of steps.

Crosshair’s eyes widened also. “I’m…..I’m sorry.” he told her.

(wow….sorry ’bout that little outburst there, hope she wasn’t too traumatized by that…..)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

The Ackerman Brother Gang

Adam

They walked down the hall, their footsteps echoing off the stone walls.

This place was…creepy, to say the least. It was too quiet…too empty…too…dark.

“Lord, keep us safe.” Adam whispered, before looking at his younger brothers.

Will was at the front, taking the lead, as always…being reckless, as always.

“Maybe you should be more careful!” Adam cried out.

Will turned around from where he was walking, the torchlight reflecting off of the double lighting bolt symbol on his uniform collar. Will smirked. “Don’t you want an adventure, Adam? This is the perfect opportunity to have a bit of fun, don’t you think?” He winked.

Adam rolled his eyes.

Will wasĀ tooĀ carefree.

Lucas laughed, nodded, and rushed ahead. “Yeah, come on! Let’s go explore some more!”

Adam sighed and followed his younger brothers. If Will didn’t figure out when to be serious and cautious…he had a good chance of landing in serious trouble.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

GASP..

M-M-More Brothersā€¦?!?! AHHHHHHH *passes out from fangirling* *wakes up* IS GIDEON THE ONLY JEW?!?! WHAT?!?! HOW DOES THAT WORK?!?!

AHHHHHHH

also time to RP!!

November

Startled a bit, November flushed, looking at Riker. ā€œH-Hm? Oh, Iā€™m fine. I justā€¦I know itā€™s probably a bit hardā€¦for Grimm I meanā€¦ā€

He seemed to be taking it all well though. If he were in the same positionā€¦

ā€œBut youā€™re not the same person as Grimm. Your weak. Youā€™re not a warrior. Or a soldier. Your just a boy pretending to be a man.ā€

November rubbed the back of his neck, looking away. ā€œY-Your sonā€¦Eli, he was born like that?ā€ November hoped he wasnā€™t prying, but the more attention he could get off of himself, the better.

@princesachronicle22
                              @esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise

Luna

Luna smiled at Mayvee, though she could feel a deep sadness, a melancholy pain waft off of the girl suddenly. So fierce and deep that Luna didnā€™t have to connect herself with the young woman to feel it. Her smile faded quickly, brows creasing.

Before she could ask about it, however, Mayvee asked her own questions.

Luna nodded slowly, trying to think of an answer.

ā€œIā€™m afraid I donā€™t know about that side of thingsā€¦the castle seems to have a mind of its own. Itā€™s almost as ifā€¦.itā€™s alive somehow.ā€ The silver skinned young man gave her a wary look. ā€œI knowā€¦strange, but itā€™s true. Oftentimes we find ourselves going to sleep and then waking up back at home, back where we were before, and no time has passed at all. When some of my friends had their first adventure here, they thought it a dream. Butā€¦itā€™s not.ā€

Everyone frowned, giving various expressions. It wasnā€™t until Fynn spoke that the silence was broken.

ā€œWell, thatā€™s alright. At least we have some beautiful company,ā€ he raised a brow at Luna, grinning.

Luna blushed at the compliment. ā€œOh, thank you!ā€

XD I think someone is gonna have to come outright and tell Luna Fynn is flirting with her lol

And sheā€™ll be like ā€œHeā€™s trying to court me?!ā€ XD XD my sweet girl sheā€™s just lived in caves her whole life plus her race has traditions, as do the Kobolds she grew up with.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Yep, more brothers!!! šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’• They’re fairly new, but I love them already.

I’m still trying to figure out their family’s exact story, but Gideon is the only that’s Jewish bc he’s their half-brother…they have different moms. šŸ˜Š

Riker

ā€œY-Your sonā€¦Eli, he was born like that?ā€

Riker smiled softly. November was trying to get the attention off of himself…but that was okay. Riker understood. Maybe better than many.

“Yes, Eli…was born mute and deaf…he and my wife and other kids actually had to leave our home so he could stay safe…he wasn’t exactly…wanted where we were from.” Riker smiled softly, even though it was a smile he didn’t quite feel. “But he’s safe now…and goes to a special school where he learns more about communicating using sign language and learns the normal things like Math and Science and History and English…all of the school subjects. But yes…he was born that way…”

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 aww šŸ˜­ that is going to open the door to give some of Grimm and Paxā€™s backstoryā€¦

November

Novemberā€™s brows furrowed, mouth opening slightly as he listened to Rikerā€™s story.

He looked over at Eli. The little boy was smiling, happy to be beside his mother. Seemingly fine with the lot heā€™d been given in life.

November slowly nodded.

ā€œIā€¦Iā€™m so sorry.ā€ Novemberā€™s eyes roved to Grimm, and then Paxton, who had walked back to stand beside the dark-haired young man.

ā€œGrimmā€¦his homeā€¦they had similar problems. His people, wereā€¦were hunted. People like Eli. Like Sadieā€¦.ā€ Novemberā€™s throat tightened, almost unable to finish the sentence, ā€œK-illed.ā€

Rikerā€™s eyes widened, face going ghostly pale. ā€œThen he knows what itā€™s likeā€¦ā€ His eyes moved to the young man. ā€œThatā€™s whyā€¦ā€

November nodded slowly. ā€œItā€™s not my place to shareā€¦I-I shouldnā€™t have said anythingā€¦ā€

Riker laid a hand on his shoulder, smiling softly. ā€œItā€™s alright, really.ā€

November looked away.

Riker glanced at Paxton, eyes furrowing. ā€œAndā€¦the boyā€¦heā€™s like usā€¦isnā€™t heā€¦ā€

It wasnā€™t a question.

November felt a chill run past his neck. He looked at Riker, anxiety rising slightly.

Like usā€¦

November swallowed. ā€œIā€¦I donā€™tā€¦ā€ He looked at the white-haired boy, bear clutched in one arm. They caught eyes. Paxton smiled slightly.

ā€œHeā€¦Heā€¦He wasnā€™t really wanted eitherā€¦ā€ He whispered. ā€œHis familyā€¦ā€ November shook his head, this time not finishing.

What theyā€™d done to the little boyā€¦

November was nothing like him. Paxton had gone through so much worse.

Grimm had gone through so much worse.

All of his friends hadā€¦

So maybe his father didnā€™t really care..? Orā€¦betrayed him? Heā€™d been right about one thing.

November was weak. A failure. And he had no right to feel sorry about that.

ā€œPaxtonā€™s been through a lotā€¦more then mostā€¦I guess all my friends have.ā€

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >