Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,771 through 4,785 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

Thx!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

I’ll wait till @esther-c can RP tomorrow 😊 but Luna is going to be thrilled to meet Mayvee (she’s going to think she’s very beautiful. A masterpiece from the Light One himself!)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
        @princesachronicle22
          • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantasy12

Aw! I can’t wait to read it!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
          And guess what? His is eternal (:

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3431

@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22

Skyler

“Of course we can be friends!” Sky said to the girl who had similar hair to hers. “I’m Skyler. Nice to meet you, Laylil!” Sky peeked over her shoulder at a young man who did seem too pleased that Laylil was over here. “Protective older brother?” She asked, motioning to the man.

Laylil nodded. “Overprotective.”

“Gotcha. You’re not alone. Destry here is way too protective!” She emphasized the last part so he could hear.

Des just frowned and shook his head, used to her teasing. Sky knew she’d be grateful for his protection someday… but not most days. She knew she could hold her own and was proud of it.

Destry

A young woman pushed through the small crowd of people and introduced herself as Mayvee. Fynn nudged Des. “Hey look! Maybe you’ll finally date a girl. She’s really pretty.”

Destry snorted. “First of all, I want to marry a human. Secondly, you know I’m waiting for the right one.”

“You never know…”

Des rolled his eyes. Yeah, she was pretty, but Des had met many beautiful girls during his twenty one years on the earth.

“So,” Fynn said after everyone knew who everyone else was. “Let’s help Luna find her friends.”

(I’m thinking that maybe during their search, they could go in the portrait room, so that Des, Fynn, and Sky could see that Ami and Ev are in the castle.)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @loopylin. I’m here, y’all!!!

I just haven’t really felt like RPing the past couple days…😅

But I’m here now!!!

I’ll do Adolphus/Steffi’s group first, @loopylin!!!

Adolphus

Someone came around the corner, but noticing that everyone was watching her, she stopped.

She looked like a girl…but also…not.

She took a couple more steps forward. “Erm… Hello. I’m Eddie. Have you… have you seen two men of your race walking past here? Or maybe a girl who looks like me?”

Adolphus slowly shook his head, on high alert. “No…we haven’t seen anyone…you’re the first. What are you doing here? Are you friend or foe?”

@godlyfantasy12

Riker

Paxton immediately changed. He folded in on himself, crying.

Moments passed…as Grimm and November tried to get Paxton to calm and resurface.

After a few minutes, November wrapped his arms around Paxton and pulled him into his arms, whispering into Paxton’s ear.

Riker let out a deep breath he hadn’t known he’d been holding.

Lily looked up at him. “What happened Daddy…?”

Riker didn’t reply, knowing that as a five-year-old little girl Lily wouldn’t quite understand, and besides…he didn’t think it was his thing to talk about.

Even if he did know what it was and what it felt like.

He lifted Lily up into his arms, holding his baby girl close. He turned towards Grimm. “We can stay here for a little bit if Paxton needs it.”

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 4743

@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin

Allen

“We should all come.” said Ellie, her tail flicking [I just thought that’d be an interesting detail–her tail can twitch back and forth, right?]. “We’ve seen what Corvina can do, and there might be more like her wandering about who actually do want to hurt us. We’d be safer as a group.”

To be honest, Allen agreed with her. He’d seen many species while traveling with his father’s Starfleet….and read about still more….and somehow there were still things and creatures he knew nothing about. He didn’t even trust his companions completely yet.

Actually, he didn’t trust this place, either. Something was…off about it.

“All right.” He looked around at the group. “Let’s go then.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                @lightoverdarkness6
                  • Total Posts: 1643

@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else

Dylan

The young man moaned, grimacing.

I frowned and touched his shoulder again. “Hey…”

He jerked slightly at my touch, then tried to push himself up from the floor. He lost any strength that he had and, before I could catch him, face-planted back into the floor .

Oh wow…that’s gotta hurt.

He groaned and mumbled something under his breath.

I rolled him back over onto his back.

He looked up at me in a daze, brow furrowed. “Who…are…you?” He asked warily.

“Uh…I’m Dylan Bone. I mean–” I winced slightly. “I-I mean Dylan Brooks.”

He raised a brow, probably at my unsure-ness at my own last name.

I ran a hand through my dark hair. “Heh…um, what’s your name?” I asked him.

#HugRikerSquad

Gwyndalf the Wise
                  @gwyndalf-the-wise
                    • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

XD correct tags for the win!

Yes, Derek is the silver/grey one that’s rolling his eyes in the picture. Or at least that’s what he’s supposed to be doing.

*dies laughing at the scenario of the those three entering a glaring contest*

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                    (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Loopy
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h

“We should all come.” said Ellie, her tail flicking [I just thought that’d be an interesting detail–her tail can twitch back and forth, right?].

Yeah, that’s perfect! Ellie does that a lot, actually, especially when she’s nervous. Don’t be scared to write for my characters.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

Lol!! @gwyndalf-the-wise I saw ur post in my emails, and I should be fine with ur RPS!

@lightoverdarkness6
                        u wanna RP as Asher?

@freedomwriter76 I’ll have to respond with an RP soon XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
                        @gwyndalf-the-wise
                          • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @princesachronicle22

Soooo… the fact that we have a lot of overprotective oldests, royalty, and…another reason I just forgot…  makes me want to add another character in. this definitely isn’t partly because I think it’d be fun to plague this character with questions he can’t answer

So, Princesa, Derek’s names for your characters so far are:

#1. Galaxy girl/Galaxy. (Mayvee)

#2. Copy-cat (Everi XD this is because he also has a knife)

#3. Spunky (Laylil)

Derek

“I…don’t exactly understand your question, but yes, whole groups can and have been brought to the castle many times. This is my second time here…we’ve met a lot of people before in the castle…most friendly, though…a few, not so much.” Purple frowned.

Anyone can be brought here.

Great.

Here’s to hoping (insert names for both boss and gang) doesn’t show up…

He began whittling harder than before, making the cuts deeper than he’d intended.

“I’d like to find them all…my friends…”

Cringey Kid assured Purple they’d help.

Before Derek could interject, three new people appeared.

Two were human*, but the other looked like a walking galaxy.

At least now there’s enough people for me to not be noticed.

The older human also had a knife. Copy-cat.

He told the human girl to stay behind him. He’s worried about her safety…shouldn’t have said anything if he wanted to protect her.

The girl apparently didn’t like this turn of events, so she stomped on his foot. Letting her escape, Copy-cat fingered his knife and watched.

Spunky then turned to Luca and said, “I like you.” Then she ran off to Sky-Girl. They had a discussion over “Overprotective brothers”.

…Your brothers are protective, but overly? That’s debatable.

“Let’s help Luna find her friends,” Cringey Kid disrupted his thoughts.

Well, it’s not like we have anything better to do. Lead on, lost ones.

*Princesa, I don’t remember what species Everi and Laylil are, so correct me if I’m wrong, please. 😅
                          Not RPing as Luca today cause I’m tired.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                          (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Loopy
                          @loopylin
                            • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76

Eddie

“No…we haven’t seen anyone…you’re the first. What are you doing here? Are you friend or foe?”

“I’m a friend.” Eddie said, tugging her yellow sweatshirt down over the stun gun at her side. “I woke up here with my twin sister. I’m just trying to find her so we can go home.”  She paused and nervously wrapped her tail around her leg.

“And I’m also looking for my new friends, Jakob and Reuben. They disappeared and left me alone just a few minutes ago.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6
                              • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12

Oof, sorry!! I went to bed really early last night, so I’m just now seeing this.

Asher

“Not at all,” Ara said. She looked around and asked, “Are you alone?”

I frowned slightly, biting my lip before speaking. “I…well…not exactly…my…my…” I trailed off.

My what? He’s…not that…no…he doesn’t think of me as that…

Ara nodded. “I seem to have been separated from my friends as well.” She looked around again before bringing her gaze back to me.

She clasped her hands in front of her, smiling. “Would you like to walk with me to look for our companions? You don’t have to, by any means, but I’d enjoy the company.”

My eyes widened.

She wants to walk with me?

“R-really?” I asked excitedly. Then I blushed.

“I-I mean, sure, yeah, It’d be fun…”

I glanced behind me down the hall. It was dark…very dark.

I looked at the floor and said in a quiet tone, almost a whisper, “I’d like it a lot…I’m…kinda a-afraid of the dark.”

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. Uh oh…Adolphus is gonna have some thoughts. 😭😭😭

Adolphus

“And I’m also looking for my new friends, Jakob and Reuben. They disappeared and left me alone just a few minutes ago.”

Adolphus paused.

His heart pounded…his head throbbed.

Jakob…? Reuben…? Two of his stepbrothers that were in America…but…they were…here…?

“Jakob and Reuben are here? Does that mean Leo is too…and Joshua…and Wolfgang?”

Eddie stared at him, confused. “…Who?”

Adolphus slowly shook his head. “Sorry…you probably don’t know them…my-my stepbrothers…they-they’re here? I-I didn’t see them come this way…but they-they’re here?”

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 4743

@loopylin Ok thanks!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,771 through 4,785 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >