Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,756 through 4,770 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h

Dante 

“I think we should go somewhere with water.” Serin said.

Dante glanced up at her. She needed water already? She had just been in the freezing cold rain a few minutes ago. Then he thought about her blue skin. Maybe she was aquatic. Had she said something about that before?

Allen spoke up. “Doesn’t seem to be any near here……but maybe there’s a courtyard somewhere with a fountain or lake? I’ll go look for one. Anyone else want to come?”

“We should all come.” Ellie said. “We’ve seen what Corvina can do, and there might be more like her wandering about who actually do want to hurt us. We’d be safer as a group.”

To his own surprise, Dante agreed with her. He very much wanted to avoid water, but being in a bigger group was still better than the alternative.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @gwyneth-the-wise @princesachronicle22 anyone on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

Ur tag didn’t work… @gwyneth-the-wise

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

AHHHHH WHY ISNT IT WORKING?!?! 😱😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
            @gwyndalf-the-wise
              • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

I’m on! I’m working on the RP for our group

Oh no! XD My CWW name has you confused with my KP name…Maybe it’s cause I have the same profile picture? LUCA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? XD

My KP tag is Gwyndalf the Wise, not Gwyneth Wise like CWW.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
              (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@gwyndalf-the-wise

girl….

GURL I HAVE BEEN WRITING GWYNETH THIS WHOLE STINKING TIME 🤦🏻‍♀️ XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
                @gwyndalf-the-wise

@godlyfantasy12

XD Sorry for not correcting you earlier. I’ve been getting your RPs anyways cause I’ve subscribed to the Character Castle though, so don’t worry about that. I wondered if you were confused, but…eh, I overthinked it and so didn’t ask. My bad.

Gwyndalf the Wise
                  @gwyndalf-the-wise

@princesachronicle22 Are Mayvee and your royal characters still in this group?

@godlyfantasy12
                    I don’t think I’ve ever told you this, but I love the name Dolunay @esther-c XD but it’s more fun that he doesn’t XD

Aaaand I’m gonna go ahead and apologize for Derek’s thoughts towards your characters. He’s very suspicious of people and judge-y and hypocritical.

Also, I do remember your characters’ names…but Derek doesn’t use people’s names when he’s thinking about them (or talking to them) unless he knows them really well, or the consequences of using something other than their real name are worse than seeing their reaction.
                    So: Purple = Luna, Cringe-y Kid/C.K. = Fynn, Sky-Girl = Skylar, and Brother (to C.K.) = Des XD though he’ll probably get a new one once Des talks more…

Derek

“It’s nice to meet all of you! Though I don’t know the rest of your names…” Purple smiled at the group.

Fishing. Not falling for that, thanks.

The cringe-y kid introduced his family to her.

Mistake #1: Telling strangers that you have people you care about.

The C.K. then whispered to his brother, “I think she likes me.”

Mistake #2: Making assumptions instead of looking at the facts.

He then eyed Luca.

Derek snorted. He thinks LUCA is competition? Kid, you need some observation skills.

~~~

After a conversation over hair, beauty, and what colors said about your personality, Purple asked about her friends.

That raised some interesting questions. Could entire groups of people end up at this place?

He’d never considered the possibility.

Did that mean my friends would be here too?

Or…

No, you don’t know how it works….

…that means you’re gonna have to ask…

UGHHHHHHH, FINE.

He’d apparently missed some part of the conversation, because Cringe-y Kid was side-hugging Purple, Sky-Girl was fussing at C.K., and Luca was on the edge of jumping up and down.

He cleared his throat. Everyone stared.

He looked at Purple. “What you’re saying is entire groups of people can be brought here, correct? Your group is of your friends…Clearly groups brought here are not brought here because of their relationship to you…” He gestured at himself. “But, people that you know were brought here…are only their friends brought?”

PrincesaChronicle22
                    @princesachronicle22
                      • Total Posts: 802

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Yeah their in there, I’ll Rp as them eventually XD

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                      And guess what? His is eternal (:

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@gwyndalf-the-wise GOT IT RIGHT XD I love him XD XD!!! Also CRINGEY KID IS HILARIOUS XD XD and he reminds me of Corvina and Nyx, I think they’d get along, if they could get over just glaring at each other lol. Also thank u! Dolunay is like a full version of the name Luna, meaning the same thing in essence.

Luna 

Luna pondered the question given to her by the silver-skinned young man for a moment. She tilted her head, “I…don’t exactly understand your question, but yes, whole groups can and have been brought to the castle many times. This is my second time here. a few of my friends have been here more then I. We’ve met a lot of people before in the castle…most friendly, though…a few…not so much,” she frowned.

Hopefully her friends were safe.

“I’d…really like to find them all…my friends…”

Fynn gave her a look of sympathy, nodding. “We’ll help you, don’t worry.”

Luna smiled at his kindness.

XD XD XD Luna the boy is flirting with you 🤦🏻‍♀️ In her defense she’s lived in caverns her whole life.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

I hope I got the right Charrie as Derek XD…he is the silver one in ur pic right?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
                          @princesachronicle22

@godlyfantasy12

XD, it depends on what he’s wearing probably, his light would be bright enough to go through a T-shirt or something but not a jacket is what I’m going with 😅

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22

@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c

MAYVEE

She looked at all the faces in a daze. People introduced themselves back and forth, talking about different topics that left her confused.

They were in a magic castle? What did that mean?

One boy took out a knife, making her nervous but it was dulled when she noticed that there was a girl with purplish hair that seemed kind, and Mayvee’s heart warmed as a little grinned skinned boy gave her a flower to match her locks.

Hesitantly, she emerged from her slightly dim corner and waved. “Pardon me, my name is Mayvee, it’s nice to meet you,” she said, smiling slightly.

LAYLIL

She liked these people. Especially the green one.

Laylil pushed impatiently at the legs blocking her from going towards the group. “Stay behind me, we don’t know these… people.” Her brother said, eyeing the green skinned kid and a pretty looking sparkle woman with black skin. Everi’s hand hovered over his knife thing, that for some reason he liked to carry around. Laylil didn’t get it very much, because it wasn’t a very pretty accesory.

Further behind the large group of people, Laylil spotted a girl around her own age with similar hair. Laylil wanted to talk to her. She pursed her lips, then sighed in recgonition. Drastic messures would have to be taken.

She squeezed past Everi’s side as much as she could, then stomped hard on his foot. He looked more surprised at the action than hurt as she ran past him. Turning to Greeny, she said. “I like you.” Then she ran over to the girl and said, “HI! I’m Laylil! Let’s be friends!” She said, holding her hand above her head in greeting.

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@princesachronicle22 XD ok! Hey can u just remind me of the ages and looks of ur charries again? Ik Serin and Mayvee (except ages sorta)

also is Laylil speaking to Luna?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
                                @princesachronicle22

@godlyfantasy12

XD yeah

Laylil is 6, and she was talking to Skyler, one of  @esther-c ‘s charries

Everi, her older brother, is like 23

Mayvee is like 17-ish

And Serin is 20-25

Uvah is about 20

Phervin is 31

Namal is about 28

And Zyrin is like 19

It is good to be reminded of all the charries I’ve thrown in here XD

Viewing 15 posts - 4,756 through 4,770 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >