Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,711 through 4,725 (of 6,793 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Luca is adorable I love him 💕😆

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@gwyneth-the-wise @esther-c

Luna

As soon as the group spotted her, two of the young men erupted into bright smiles, eyes shining.

One of them, with light sandy hair walked over, hand carding through said hair. He had a playful gleam in his expression as he sidled up next to the purple-haired girl, smiling bright.

“Name’s Fynn.” He stretched out a hand, which Luna gently shook, smiling in return.

“Nice to meet you!” She responded, just as a small person with green skin bounded forward, removing his hat in a swift curtsy. He extended a hand with a flower held in his fist.

“This flower! It matches your hair!”

Indeed, the flower was a gorgeous purple, transforming into white with a brilliant ombré affect that resembled Luna’s hair to a T.

Luna gasped, gently taking the flower in her hands, eyes sparkling. “It’s beautiful! Thank you!” She held it close to her chest, beaming at the kindness of these strangers.

The green-skinned being asked, “What’s your name?”

Luna blinked, realizing she hadn’t yet told.

“Ah! I am Dolunay! Well…Luna if you prefer…” She blushed slightly, giggling a bit and glancing at the boy who had first greeted her. “It’s nice to meet all of you! Though I don’t know the rest of your names…”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

Fr! Luca is so sweet

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
          @gwyndalf-the-wise
            • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

XD Nope. He’s a little kid that has no idea the implications of his actions, he just wants her to share in the joy he has found that his flower matches her hair. XD

Yeah, I love how sweet he is too. XD That’s the reason I have him as my profile picture, as a reminder to be joyful and share that joy with others.

@loopylin

Thanks! XD I’ve always thought that, but it’s nice to see that he comes across that way in my writing too.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
            (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @gwyneth-the-wise If the group with Leon is too big I don’t mind having Lyn and Nyx just walk around till they find someone else

up to y’all, but imma go ahead and RP as them.

Jocelyn

“Please?”

No.”

“For me?”

Nope.”

“Nyx…come on.”

I’m not moving from this spot.”

Jocelyn sighed, looking up from where she stood in the castle’s courtyard, looking up at where Nyx sat, now perched in a tree, refusing to move.

This was their third trip to the castle, and Nyx was not pleased…

Everytime we come here, something bad happens. To me! So I’m not coming down.”

“That’s not true.”

Nyx narrowed his eyes, pursing his lips as he gave her a “Oh really?” Look.

First time here, I dislocated my paw,” he counted, “Second time? Nearly died!”

Lyn swallowed the bile rising to her throat.

He didn’t have to remind her

“Nyx I know, but-”

No buts! This place brings nothing but trouble! And I’m not moving!”

Lyn let out a small sigh. She turned around, leaning against the trunk of the tree. She nodded.

“Alright Nyx…I…I get it.” She slid down to the soft grass beneath her, resting her head for a moment. Feeling the wind blow against her skin. “And…I wouldn’t want to do anything that would hurt you either…”

She could hear him shuffling up in the treetops, hear his claws tickling the branches.

Lyn looked down at her lap. At her hands.

“We can just stay here, Love.”

Silence.

…..

…You don’t have to stay with me.”

Lyn let out a laugh at that. She looked up, brow raised. “Leave you? Are you mad? I’d never leave you. I can’t. I need you.”

Nyx blew a puff of air from his maw. “Whatever.”

“It’s true, stubborn little creature!”

Nyx laid his head on his paws, staring at her with bright eyes, as if wishing to believe it.

She smiled softly, rising to her feet. In one quick motion she hoisted herself into the air, gripping the nearest tree limb and climbing up till she was seated next to her companion.

She bent down beside him. “You know I wouldn’t lie to you.”

Nyx looked away.

She elbowed him gently. “Come on, Nyxie. I need ya!”

Nyx let out a long sigh before returning her gaze, a smile twitching at his lips. He slowly stood, stretching with a yawn.

Alright, alright…stop your begging. You know I hate begging.”

Lyn grinned, grabbing the kit and giving him a nuzzle, much to his complaint.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

Soo cute gwyn!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 anyone on and wanna RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
                  @gwyndalf-the-wise

@godlyfantasy12

I’m working on a RP but it’s dinner time so I can’t do it yet, sorry.

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@gwyndalf-the-wose you’re good!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

GRR I CANNOT GET TAGS RIGHT DUE TO MY QUICK TYPING 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Gwyndalf the Wise
                        @gwyndalf-the-wise

@godlyfantasy12

XD The sacrifices we make for speed. XD I misread it as gwyndalf-the-whoa.

I should probably have another RP done by the end of the day, but I’m not gonna promise anything.

TheLoonyOne
                          @theloonyone
                            • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin @keilah-h

Cammie

Cammie watched with furrowed brows as Simon fell asleep. She didn’t know much about first aid, but if he had hurt his head- Beth stepped out into the hall with them, closing the door behind her.

“So, who wants to stay here with me and who wants to go look for medicine?” she asked.

“I can stay,” Milo spoke up and waited for the others to answer.

Elissa, like Cammie, was eyeing the door. She turned to Beth, “Do you know if he hit his head? I didn’t see. If he has a concussion, he shouldn’t go to sleep.”

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin actually the not going to sleep is a bit of a myth! (For certain concussions, or really depends on how bad it is 😊)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1643

Asher

I tramped through the halls of the large castle, enjoying the freedom of going where I wanted, and the peaceful silence.

I wonder where Dylan is, and what he’s doing? (Cue scene of Dylan yelling Zyrin’s ear off trying to wake him up XDXDXD)

I found a door that led to a small balcony. I quickly slipped through the door and stood at the railing as the fierce wind whipped through my hair. I breathed in deeply, feeling the sting of the cold air as it stayed in my lungs.

After standing there for five full minutes without moving, I started to get a little cool and retreated into the castle to resume my roaming about.

I turned a corner and entered a corridor that was longer than the others. There was a chill in the air.

And…it was dark.

Oh no. No, no, no. 

I shivered and pulled Dylan’s jacket closer around me.

You’re okay. You’re okay. It’s just darkness. Nothing more. Just…scary, evil darkness. 

Suddenly, I heard a small sound, like an exhale of breath.

I jumped violently. Then, hearing nothing more, I held my breath. “D-Dylan? Is that you?”

Silence. Nothing penetrated the quiet except my rapid heavy breathing.

My heart beat thudded in my throat. Terrible memories flashed in front of my eyes, and I cried out, “H-Hello? Any one?” My voice grew frantic.

I heard a small gasp, and saw movement over near the wall.

I flinched, seeing the shape rise slowly. It reached out a hand to snatch me. Take me away to an evil place, full of darkness and despair.

My eyes widened and I whimpered softly. “D-don’t! Please–!”

Then I heard the voice. A soft, kind voice said quietly, “It’s alright, I won’t hurt you.” It spoke. No. She spoke. The voice of an angel.

Her hand reached out in invitation, beckoning to come near.

I slowly walked forward, in a daze until I was standing in front of her.

She was…beautiful. Brown hair and pretty eyes that twinkled with kindness.

She smiled kindly. “I’m Arabella. You can call me Ara though, if you’d like…” She trailed off.

I smiled back. Then I realized that she was waiting for my name. “O-oh! I’m Asher…but my sister calls me Ash, as a nickname, I guess. I don’t really like it, it sounds a bit like a girl’s name if you ask me…but you can call me that if you want to…” I ended quietly. I blushed a little, realizing that I didn’t have to tell her all that.

Her eyes twinkled as she replied. “Asher is a lovely name.”

I blushed furiously and toed the stone floor with my shoe. “Thanks…” I mumbled.

Ahhh That was SOOO adorable!!! Asher’s got him a crush <3<3 XDXDXD!!!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6
                                  • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronical22

Ahh forgot to tag y’all XD. *Face palm*

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 4,711 through 4,725 (of 6,793 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >