Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,691 through 3,705 (of 6,793 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3431

@godlyfantasy12

Corie

I looked at the fennec fox curiously. Maybe he was a Lyabrinnian… or at least like one. His mouth didn’t move when he spoke.

Jocelyn smiled and I smiled back at her. She seemed like a nice girl. I started down the hall as the others followed.

I rubbed my arms and shivered as I felt a cold draft blow by. Ty seemed to notice, but didn’t do anything. I frowned. Why did our relationship have to be like this?

As we walked down the hall in awkward silence, I tried not to keep staring at Everton’s shoes. They were so… cool! I fell in step next to him and asked, “Where did you get those shoes?”

He cocked his head, surprised. “Er… at the mall.”

I furrowed my brow. “What’s a mall?”

Everton looked at Amidala, then back at me again. “You don’t know what a mall is?”

I innocently shook my head. Amidala stepped in front of him. She smiled, saying, “A mall is like a really big building with lots of stores in it.”

I nodded. “Oh, all right.”

I turned, walking backwards, and addressed the rest of the group. “Does anyone know where we’re going?”

Grimm spoke up, “We’re looking for two friends of ours. One is a young woman with brown hair and brown eyes, her name is Arabella. The other a orange and curly-haired boy named November. Have you seen them at all?”

I shook my head. “I haven’t. I’m sorry. But we’ll help you find them. Well…” I glanced at Ty. “I will.”

Ty nodded slightly at me. I smiled softly. Maybe he would stay with me. After all, I’d had too many close calls with death lately. (Some things happened in her book)

Everton grinned. “Okay! Great! I don’t know what would’ve happened without Tyrone to help me. I’m not taking a liking to that Aloth guy.”

Ty raised an eyebrow. “What does okay mean?”

Everton’s eyes grew wide. I giggled. “We must be from all over the place. Where are you all from?”

Jocelyn spoke up first.

That was kind of hard to write! 😆 I haven’t written in Corie’s POV in a long time!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. @mineralizedwritings. @lightoverdarkness6. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @loopylin. @theloonyone. @everyone-else-here. I’m bacckkkkkkkkk!!!!! I can’t WAIT to get back into the Character Castle and everything else here on KP!

And now that y’all have moved everyone around….hehe…I can bring in some characters that need more development.

So, I’m keeping the Boys but moving them around (I love them too much to let them go…and Godly, I think you do too. XD) but I’m pulling Leon/Lily, Ernest, Kursk, Julius, and all of my American Revolution characters out, and changing Riker back to WWII Riker like it was the last time we did the Castle. (shortly after a specific character’s death…most of y’all know who I’m talking about, I’m sure. *sobs*) But anywho…I’m keeping the boys, Frida, Alec, Adolphus, Dietrich, Himmler, Edy, and Camille, but removing everyone else and bringing back past Riker.

Now that that’s out of the way…it’s time for me to introduce some new charries! OH, and I’m bringing Hans back, heh. =/

But anywho…first off…one of my absolute FAVORITE charries…

Fin!

Name: Fin Wolfgang Müller

Profession: SS Officer (Colonel)

Personality: Kind, faithful, devoted, courageous, somewhat stubborn, caring, compassionate, honest, always fights for what’s right, a strong man of God

Looks: Brown, straight hair worn cut short and partially parted at the top, pale skin, gray eyes, semi-muscled build

Anonymous

Name: Erich Elias Braun

Profession: SS Officer (1st Lieutenant)

Personality: Stubborn, somewhat unkind, has a horrible attitude, but hard-working and devoted, loving towards his wife and three-month-old baby boy, somewhat arrogant

Looks: Bright blonde hair worn in a sort of waved quiff hairstyle, pale skin, bright blue eyes, semi-skinny build

(Broken by his past and out for revenge on the entire people group that hurt him…Jews. Has a complete internal conflict as he tries to justify the bad things he’s doing)

Anonymous

Name: Felix Heinrich Baumann

Profession: SS Officer (Major General)

Personality: Hard, cruel, prideful, devoted, hard-working, somewhat honest, rude, arrogant, abusive

Looks: Gray hair, pale skin, dark blue eyes, skinnier build, but has some muscles

(Hans and Himmler’s oldest brother, the Boys’ father, and Frida’s husband)

Anonymous

And finally…

Name: Jezyk Raymond Graff

Profession: SS Guard (Private)

Personality: Kind, sweet, loving, honest, hard-working, never gives up, always fights for what’s right

Looks: Dark brown hair worn in a sort of waved quiff, pale skin, dark brown eyes, slightly muscled built, but mostly skinny

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6
                • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

Girl!!!! *Gives you huge hug* I missed you so much!!! I hope you had a amazing Christmas!!

Oooh…Jezyk! That’s all I’m gonna say…XDXD

Aww, yay!! I love Fin!! But *sobs* well, you know. He’s so sweet! Him and Riker’s relationship is so sweet!

YAY!!! I can’t wait for my charries to meet yours!!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Girl!!!! *Gives you huge hug* I missed you so much!!! I hope you had a amazing Christmas!!

*hugs you, tight, back* I missed you too!!!! I did! Had a great time with family and got some gifts that I will be sure to enjoy!!! 😀 I hope you had an amazing Christmas too! <3333

Oooh…Jezyk! That’s all I’m gonna say…XDXD

Oh gosh…Lol. XDXDXD

Aww, yay!! I love Fin!! But *sobs* well, you know. He’s so sweet! Him and Riker’s relationship is so sweet!

YESSS!!! OH MY GOSH, YESSSSS!!!! I love him soooo much!!!! <3333

YAY!!! I can’t wait for my charries to meet yours!!

YES!!! Can’t wait!!!!

Anonymous

So…I suppose I should get some of my charries moving, even if they aren’t with anyone at the moment, huh? 😉

Fin

They walked down the hall, their jackboots clicking against the cobblestones.

It was a castle, and it was…well, certainly old.

And they were lost.

But at least none of them were alone.

“How in the world did we get here?” Erich muttered with a roll of his eyes, arms crossed, and paired with a scowl.

Fin smiled softly. “No matter how we got here, Erich, we’ll get out…don’t worry.”

“Fin is right, Erich…and maybe this will be an opportunity. So, why don’t you stay quiet, hmm?” Hans asked, his coal eyes throwing daggers.

Erich nodded and uncrossed his arms. “Yessir.”

Hans smirked. “Good.”

Fin bit his lip. Hans’ methods of intimidation, though they worked, weren’t exactly…favorable.

And they didn’t work on everyone to begin with.

Fin glanced over at Riker, who followed them in almost complete silence.

The only time he spoke was when Jezyk, who walked beside him, spoke first.

Riker smiled after Jezyk spoke, and turned to Jezyk, whispering something back.

Fin smiled faintly. Riker had almost taken a brotherly affection to Jezyk, a role he fit in well. But, of course, he had a younger sister, so it was probably natural for him.

Just as it was for Fin.

It had to be…when you had 7 younger siblings.

Wolfgang

Leo and Jakob were gone.

Everyone was…except Joshua and Camille.

Camille was asleep in Joshua’s arms, finally spent, and Wolfgang gave his second oldest brother a worried frown, his eyebrows furrowed together. “The others…do you think they’re okay? Leo, Jakob, Reuben, Zlatan, Vulkasin, Nyx, Grimm…and…Paxton…? Do you think they’re all okay?”

“I’m sure they are, Wolfgang. We need to put them in God’s hands.”

Wolfgang nodded, even though he didn’t really know what God had to do with this, but if it comforted Joshua, it was okay.

Joshua walked over and gave Wolfgang a small smile. “Come on…let’s keep going. Let’s find the others.”

Wolfgang nodded and followed his brother.

He sure hoped everyone was okay.

(I’ll do some of the others another day or something…don’t have any ideas at the moment…XD)

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 SCREEEE I JUST SAW UR BACK!!! I MISSED U SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!! *huuuuugs tight!!*

YES PLEASE KEEP THE BOYS!!! Oh hey maybe this can make Reuben end up with one of his brothers again, idk.

Also this’ll be cool because when November sees Riker again (if he does) he’ll know like “whoa….did…he leave and…time change?!?!” And Riker’ll be like “NOVEMBER I MISSED YA!” XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

I’m glad u kept Riker in!!!

also I’ll be RPing later been having Christmas stuff but I’ll Probably RP tonight while lying in bed!

@lightoverdarkness6
                        @esther-c @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76

ALSO freedom, Ara is all by herself if u want her to meet one of ur charries!!

even one of the bad ones…up to u!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2974

@freedomwriter76

Woot woot! Glad your back in the castle! Julian i suppose disappeared…. things got a bit confusing…

So we’ve got some charries that were fighting a wind, I believe that was Milo and a few others. @loopylin has a dragon who scared people lol, and the group we were in split further.

The only group I could tell you with certainty who is in it is mine, because I can’t keep track of the rest lol.

Tauren, Lesli, Mathew and Lyla (light’s charries), Paxton and Luna (godly’s charries), Carmen and Carter (loopy’s) are in our group.

Don’t worry about Kaine and everly, they fell in a hole then woke up in there world and realized it was all a dream 🤣

And Tauren just passed out because the dragon and everything in the castle was too much for him.

Oh and I had this idea of a castle villain anyone can use, he’s a guard named easton, anyone can wright him to make some drama, just don’t make him too evil XD

I like the charries your introducing! can’t wait to see them interact!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Koshka
                          @koshka
                            • Total Posts: 1568

@freedomwriter76

AHHHH!!! You’re back!

I can’t wait to read more about Fin, and all those other charies!

And…

I may need to add in a character in desperate need of development. You see, I wasn’t going to worry too much about him because he wasn’t in the first book. But now that’s changed (mad author laugh) and I need to figure him out. So, I don’t know when I’ll introduce him and his friend (they both need work, but him particularly now), but you’ve been warned.

Anyway, I need to go work on Bible Quizzing, so goodbye for now!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6
                              • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

*hugs you, tight, back* I missed you too!!!! I did! Had a great time with family and got some gifts that I will be sure to enjoy!!! 😀 I hope you had an amazing Christmas too! <3333

*Hugs you even tighter* *hears you gasping for breath* *releases you* Oh, I’m so sorry!! XD

Awesome!! That’s great!! Yes, me and my family had a great Christmas too! I got a character work book that I’m really excited about! I’ve been looking for a good Character development sheet, and that one looks really good.

Oh gosh…Lol. XDXDXD

Lol. You always choose the best looking characters!! And they fit their names perfectly!

YESSS!!! OH MY GOSH, YESSSSS!!!! I love him soooo much!!!! <3333

He is!! So PRECIOUS!!!

YES!!! Can’t wait!!!!

😊😀

Oh, and I’ve got something to ask you…*whispers* Can I be part of the protection squad?? I may have someone to protect. 😆😁

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 692

I completely lost track of what’s happening with Cynthia. Lol. Can y’all help? @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings and (if you can) @freedomwriter76

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2974

@sarafini

Ack! Sorry I don’t know where your character was! If you need to move her to another group of characters, sometimes that’s whats best when it gets confusing.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Viewing 15 posts - 3,691 through 3,705 (of 6,793 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >