Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 6,793 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@godlyfantasy12

Slender, and the height of dogs, or cats actually!

*gasp!* teeny dragons! : D

I know this is probably not at all what your dragons are like, but I have a dragon from another story that is the size of a small dog and behaves completely like a dog. His name is Arthur and he’s completely ridiculous and I love him.

Sorry for the ramble. You just reminded me of him and I had to show you.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @koshka anyone on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin AWWWW! Cute!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3431

@godlyfantasy12

Ok! I’m finally RPing! 😁

Everton

Next to him, Ami spoke up. “We’ll help you find them if you’d like.”

“That’d be great!” Jocelyn replied.

The small group continued down the hall. As they walked, Ev heard a man cry, “Hold still and you won’t be hurt!”

“Let go of me!” Replied a young woman’s voice.

It sounded as if the two people were walking down an adjoining hall. Ev shared worried glances with the rest in the group. They heard young woman continue to struggle.

The group slowed down their pace, but didn’t stop until they reached the corner. Out came a cloaked man apprehending a young woman. The girl had wavy, nutmeg hair and green eyes. Fear clouded her face. “Please!” She cried. “Help me!”

Ev didn’t even take a second thought. He didn’t care who the man was; he just ran at him and tackled him to the ground. The man released the girl as he toppled to the ground. He grunted and flipped Ev over, pinning him down.

Everton breathed hard, looking into the man’s hardened face. The man raised an eyebrow. “Why are you attacking me, Everton Barlowe?”

Ev stuck his jaw out. How did that man know his name? Ev tried to pry one of his arms free, but the man pushed down harder. Pain shot through Ev’s arm. He heard Ami cry out. He bit his tongue, trying not to yell.

But before he could do or say anything else, the man was tackled off of him. A young man in dark clothing pushed the man off of Ev. Ev clambered up and stood next to Ami, keeping her away from the fray of the fight.

He watched the young man fight with the older man. The boy pinned the man to the ground and pulled his knife from its sheath. “Aloth! What are you doing here?” He demanded.

The man just grinned. “Why do you care?”

The boy brought the knife closer to Aloth’s throat. “Where’s my sister?” He asked through grinded teeth.

Aloth nodded his head towards the group. The boy followed his gaze. He hopped off of Aloth and ran to the young woman. “Are you all right?” He asked.

The girl silently nodded and enveloped him in a hug. The boy quickly, but gently pushed away. Ev looked to where Aloth had been and saw no one. Farther down the hall, the man limped away.

Ev didn’t care. As long as he stayed away. He turned to the two new people. “Who are you?”

(I’m introducing two characters from my Refined Duology)

Tyrone

I glared at the young man. “Who are you?” He asked.

I took a step forward. “I’m Tyrone, this is my sister Corie. Hey, uh, thanks for saving her.” I rubbed the back of my neck.

The boy grinned. “Of course. Thanks for saving my neck too.”

I nodded at him. “And who are you?”

“I’m Everton. This is Amidala. And this is Jocelyn, Grimm, and Nyx. You don’t happen to know how you got here, do you?”

I shook my head. “No. I’m sorry… And I’m sorry about that man back there. His name is Aloth and he happens to be the vilest human being I know. We need to avoid him.”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
            @esther-c

Man, that was long. 😅

Esther
              @esther-c

@godlyfantasy12

These are the two charries.

Esther
                @esther-c

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@esther-c luv Tyrone’s board! I already luv him XD

Grimm

Grimm lowered his arm from where he’d protectively placed it over Lyn and Nyx. He stared at the two newcomers, nodding his head in welcome.

The man from before, Aloth, was gone, his footsteps echoing as he exited down the hall.

“Seems to be quite a few unsavory people in this place,” Grimm said, lips pulled taut. Jocelyn frowned beside him.

“Are you alright?” Jocelyn approached Corie, still holding Nyx close to her chest. The kit squirmed, obviously getting tired of being held.

At least he was getting his strength back.

The girl nodded politely, eyes spotting the creatures bandages. They widened.

Nyx huffed. “Why’s everyone gotta stare, huh? Never seen an animal before?” 

The girl’s eyes grew even larger. Apparently she could hear Nyx too.

But, from the stoic look on Tyrone’s face, the young man didn’t hear the kit speaking.

Nyx must not have figured the girls to be much of a threat.

Then again…he was a bit distrusting when it came to males. Especially the dark haired sort.

Lyn merely smiled, as if that were all the answer Corie needed.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Corie’s soo pretty!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings

I’m not gonna be able to RP much for the next few days, (I’m helping my mom get ready for Christmas!!) so, y’all can make Matthew and Lyla just do whatever. I trust y’all. Or you could pretend that they disappeared, or maybe you could have your charries  get separated from Matt and Lyla. Whatever y’all want to do!! 😊

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 ur good! Some probably won’t be able to due to Christmas, so it’s fine 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings
                            • Total Posts: 2974

@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin

@lightoverdarkness6
                            (Helping you mom with Christmas is great! Maybe Matthew and Lyla will just quietly follow the group for awhile Xd)

Lesli and Tauren

Lesli listens carefully to the conversation about magic and dragons.

“Woah!” She looks over at the crystal in Lunas hand. “Does that do something?”

Tauren stands statue still, looking from Lunas pointed ears and purple hair, to the grand castle ceiling.

What is going on…

Tauren listens in the back of his head to the strange conversation. He looks down at his work boots and overalls.

Was I in the middle of a shift when we came here? It all feels so fuzzy…

Tauren stares at the ceiling, watching it’s glass panels swirl in his mind. A darkness creeps into his peripheral vision, and he feels a heavy weight on his head.

“Tauren?” Lesli says, watching him sway slightly.

“Oh…uh…” Tauren’s legs buckle and he lands in a heap of the floor.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 4747

@loopylin ha that’s cute!

@godlyfantasy12
                              OOH I LOVE YOUR DRAGON IDEA!!! (at least back when the dragons and elves were friends) I’m currently writing a fanfic/AU where each member of my family and a bunch of my friends have dragons…

@theloonyone
                              @esther-c

Feather

“Yes. There’s only ever been dragons and humans on my planet. My brothers and sisters may have found other kinds when they left, but……I was unable to go with them.” Aurivis explained. One of his wings was shredded, which might explain why.

“Oh…” Feather couldn’t imagine leaving one of her sisters behind.

She wondered if the broken wing was an old injury, or whether he had just gotten it. “That wing…how did you hurt it? How long ago did it happen?”

Crosshair

Feather was crazy.

Approaching a huge and definitely injured dragon?

He stayed back as she came up to it, feeling along its shredded wing.

Apparently it–he–talked in much the same way Nyx did….

But given Crosshair’s experiences with Nyx, being around this dragon was probably not a good idea, at least if he didn’t want his head bitten off.

(he’s kinda got trauma from Nyx, lol. No offense to the little fox of course! He’s awesome!)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h BAHAHAH XD no offense taken! Nyx would actually be very proud to hear he affected Crosshair in such a way XD!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 4747

@godlyfantasy12 LOL yeah. Nyx, you’re hilarious.

poor Crosshair though…….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 6,793 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >