Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,661 through 3,675 (of 6,793 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2974

@godlyfantasy12

Ok lol.

After light or loopy get back I might bring him in XD

I just rp’d so I’m going to wait for someone else

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@mineralizedwritings k! I think @lightoverdarkness6 and @loopylin is in bed rn so we’ll have to wait till tomorrow

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2974

@godlyfantasy12

I probably should be going to bed…

it’s 9. I’m trying not to wait until I’m exhausted these days 😂

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

TheLoonyOne
          @theloonyone
            • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin @sarafini @e-m-trepke

Cammie

“We need to get out of here!” Beth yelled over the howling wind. Cammie struggled to her feet and grabbed onto Elissa’s arm. Together, the two fought against the wind toward the door. A crash brought their attention to the door, which had landed down the hall. “Come on!” Beth called to the rest of them. Elissa dragged Cammie back into motion and they struggled through the empty doorway into the safety of the hall.

Loopy
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2334

@godlyfantasy12

Bold of you to assume I sleep >: )

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
              @loopylin

@keilah-h @theloonyone Don’t worry, I got Milo 😉 @esther-c (Wait, Esther, are you in this group?)

Aurivis 

A rope shot out from something one of the humans was holding, allowing them to climb up. Aurivis watched, mildly impressed by the contraption. The last man tried to climb the rope, but failed, sliding back down to the floor. Aurivis chuckled and leaned forward.

Volat.” He murmured, a small flame escaping his lips.

The man began to float. The dragon watched him as he went up and then landed softly on the roof. With that settled, he turned to the woman to answer her question.

Yes. There’s only ever been dragons and humans on my planet. My brothers and sisters may have found other kinds when they left, but-“  he tucked his injured wing closer to his side as he spoke. “I was unable to go with them.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12

Ya’ll can do what you want with Easton

Carter

Magic? Who did it? Was it the dragon? If it was a human, where did they get their dragon stone? I thought I had the last bit. Carter wanted to pour out all the questions popping up inside him onto Luna, but he knew he would just seem aggressive again. He was just curious. Why didn’t anyone ever understand that?

He reached inside his satchel to feel his fist-sized chunk of jagged dragon stone. He couldn’t help it. Just one question.

“Do you know who did the magic?”

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lughtoverdarkness6

Luna

“Do you know who did the magic?” The one named Carter asked, fist digging into his pocket, eyes focused intensely.

Luna’s lips pursed as she thought. Her mind wandered to the laughter of the dragon from before…

Dragons were known to be connected to the lands…to be able to sense shifts in power, acting sometimes as conduits for her kind, and others of her race. Or that is what she’d been told…

She had no idea for herself…

No idea if the things she’d been told, of how elves and dragons worked were true. Their relationship. Their bonds.

Not since the bond between them and her own people broke all those years ago…trampling any pleasant memories she might have had of the gorgeous, scaled creatures.

“Perhaps…it was the dragon. They are creatures of great power to some.” 

And…to others, great destruction.

But then…also great joy…if stories were true…

Because…she did seem to recall fond memories, as a very small girl, before the break between the dragons of her people…when all was how it should have been….

When the dragons were raised…cared for by her kind. Doted upon as a mother would a child. Best friends with children, each child receiving their own once they reached a certain age.

Of course…Luna never got to that point.

But if she had…she wondered if she would’ve gained a companion like Lyn had in Nyx….

She cleared her thoughts with cough, shaking her head.

That was all in the past now. The dragons…had turned on them. Betrayed them.

Destroyed them.

And…now all she had was the Light One. The One who’d always protected her. Held her. And…now He’d given her a new family! Along with the one He’d graciously bestowed upon her with the Kobolds.

She smiled faintly, rubbing her ombré crystal between her fingers.

Her faith would carry her through. Just as it always did.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Ahhh!!! This is so awesome writing from Luna’s POV!! Separating her from the others and having her with Paxton was such a great choice for Meh because she’s really the least developed character.

The last RP really helped me see a bit of her character and how she feels!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

I rlly like Carter btw!! @loopylin

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

I feel like he’s gonna be like WHAAT?! When he figures out Luna is an elf and has a bit of “powers” tho XD, tho she can’t really use them too well, and that Paxton is a Fae

since he thinks he’s the only one with magic I guess XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                          @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12

I rlly like Carter btw!!

Thanks!

I feel like he’s gonna be like WHAAT?! When he figures out Luna is an elf and has a bit of “powers” tho XD, tho she can’t really use them too well, and that Paxton is a Fae

Lol, I don’t think anyone in this group has figured out that they’re from different worlds yet XD. Once they do, Carter is going to explode with questions

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin XD!! Well, Pax knows that not everyone in the castle is from the same worlds, buuuut obviously he’s quiet and doesn’t realize others don’t know XD XD

And Luna’s like this even in her own world having lived LITERALLY under a rock most her life SOOOO XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12

I love hearing the backstory with the elves and the dragons from Luna’s past! The world building is super cool

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin thanks!! So I’d already had the idea of her ppl being destroyed by dragons because I’d realized a long time ago

Wait a min…I’m writing fantasy and there’s NO MENTION OF DRAGONS?!?!

and I was like yea, no XD

but wasn’t sure if that really worked, but then I was looking up pictures, yes pictures lol, of elves and found some that just sparked my imagination for this huge thing that would totally make the elven race even more of my own for my series, and tie the dragons in soooo well. It just is sooo fun/cool!

And writing that last RP was so great! The castle really does help with charries.

tho if Luna ever meets Aurivis….she’s gonna freak out a bit because he’s sooo big (most dragons in her world are NOT THAT BIG. Actually, some are quite small. Slender, and the height of dogs, or cats actually! Tho some can be even smaller, or larger. It just depends)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 3,661 through 3,675 (of 6,793 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >