Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,646 through 3,660 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 aww thx!!! Ahhh I feel like Matt and Pax are totally gonna bond over their shared stutters 😭 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin

Paxton

Paxton’s eyes widened slightly as the young boy asked about his bear, his words stumbling out, just like Paxton’s often did.

He…sounded just like him. Though, a tad braver.

Paxton glanced at Luna who nodded. She turned her own attention back to the girl named Lyla, nodding in answer to her own question.

Paxton bit the inside of his cheek, shuffling slightly to face the young boy. He glanced at his bear, voice quiet.

“H….H…” He started, swallowing down his nerves, “H-Hope. Her-her name…is-is H-Hope.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4743

@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @esther-c @am-I-missing-somebody??

Feather

A dragon.

He was beautiful.

“What kind of strange magic is this?” he asked.

“Who are you?” Lyla asked.

“Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean.” said the dragon, shifting slightly. His scales were golden, and six horns ringed his head.

Half of the group ran off when they heard him rumble. Was he….laughing?

“Aurivis?” Feather approached him, Crosshair trailing behind. She wasn’t sure if he could hear her, but she tried her best. “We don’t know what or who brought us here.”

“Hmmm…” Aurivis gave a sort of contemplative moan.

Feather looked around for a door or something she could open to give the creature some more room. “So what kind of dragon are you?’

(Man, she is not scared of it….that’s kinda weird)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2334

@theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h (I actually think it’s just us four in this group, I’m not sure tho)

Aurivis

“So what kind of dragon are you?’

He looked at the human who had approached him curiously. “What kind? Are there different kinds of dragons from your world?”

As he finished speaking, one of his back claws slipped on the rocky exterior of the castle. He regained his balance, claws scratching and useless wings flapping. He growled in annoyance and looked back in the window at the humans.

“If you wish to continue speaking with me, come up to the roof.” And with that, he began to climb.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4743

@theloonyone @esther-c @loopylin

Feather and Crosshair

“If you want to continue speaking with me, come up to the roof.” Aurivis said, and he climbed up. Feather noticed one of his wings was injured.

She looked around for a place to get a foothold, but Crosshair was clearly thinking two steps ahead of her. He used the grappling hook attachment on his rifle and shot it onto the roof.

The two of them used that to climb, a few of the other characters following. The rest were gone, still too scared apparently.

“In answer to your question, yes. There are multiple types of dragons in my world.” Feather explained. “There’s just one species in yours?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12

Oh my goodness!! Sweet PAXTON!!! Awww, he opened up to Matthew!! That is SOOO SWEET!!!! Oh, yes, I know they will bond over their shared stutters ❤️😭. I love their little dynamic so much already ❤️❤️!

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 😊 u wanna RP Matt’s response? Lyla can also say something to Luna if u like.

@koshka
                u on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

Oh! And @esther-c

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2974

@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Tauren and Lesli

Tauren watches from the side as Lesli converses with Luna. Paxton’s eyes dart nervously next to her.

Paxton shifts nervousley before stuttering out that his bear is named Hope.

“Woah, I’ve never seen anyone like you before! How did you get blue hair?” Lesli says with a fascinated awe.

“How did you guys end up here?” Tauren asks, looking down at Paxton.

Maybe a little conversation will help him? He looks so scared.

@godlyfantasy12

Side note are they siblings? Friends? or friends-like-siblings?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Koshka
                    @koshka
                      • Total Posts: 1565

@godlyfantasy12

Yep, I’m on.

I’ll RP as soon as I can.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@mineralizedwritings friends to lovers later down the road 😊 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Luna

She absentmindedly touched her hair, giving a small laugh. “It’s more of a…ombré I guess…I was born with it! Glad you like it,” she giggled, smiling from ear to ear. She’d never been around others similar to her until recently, having been raised by the Kobolds. Though, these were no elves, as was evident by their lack of pointed ears, and…well, she could just…tell.

Then again…they could be half elves. Or have elven blood somewhere in their lineage, seeing as how elves had begun interracial marriages years ago.

Just as November had elven blood.

“How did you guys end up here?” The boy, Tauren asked, specifically to Paxton it seemed.

Pax flushed, glancing at Luna.

It was a bit of a long answer, so she had a feeling he felt a bit…intimidated to answer.

“We lost our friends earlier. Got separated by…some sort of magic,” Luna explained. “We weren’t even together beforehand,” Luna nodded at her friend, who gave a small smile.

The group before them had wide eyes now, though Luna wasn’t entirely sure why.

“M-Magic?” The boy standing near Paxton, who Lyla had introduced as her brother Matthew, asked.

Luna nodded, head tilted as if she didn’t understand the question. Perhaps they used a different term in their land…

Aww my sweet girl, she’s not used to being out of the caverns and doesn’t understand the castle having ppl from non-magical worlds lol!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                        @koshka
                          • Total Posts: 1565

@godlyfantasy12

So, I’m not sure if this happens for your fire elves, but a friend of mine has an elven character that has a fire talent and I’m sort of mixing her’s with what I know of November. Anyway…

The Twins

Novembré’s breath grew heavy and his eyes went wide as the implication of their words seemed to sink in. Sparks flickered in the bright blue eyes, his hands clenching.

Zlatan froze. Heat rushed through the young man beside him like a raging fever, his skin turned pale and red splotched. His eyes slid closed.

“Novembré?”

Vulkasin turned back around, obviously having just noticed he wasn’t followed. The twins eyes locked, concern flaring.

“V’hat do ve-”

Novembré sucked in a breath–his first in a what felt like ages– and his eyes flew open.

“Novembré, v’hat vas zat? Zlatan laid a gentle hand on his shoulder. “Ve’ll find zem soon, and untill z’hen, ze Maker has zhem. He holds us all., Now, are you alright?”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings
                            • Total Posts: 2974

@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin

“M-magic?” Mathew stutters.

Tauren’s eyes grow wide.

“Woah, I’m so sorry! I can’t imagine how…awful that must have been.” He tries to keep pity out of his tone, but it comes out in his facial expression anyways.

The rest of the group remains silent.

(Ok are they going to look for food, or should I bring in random  guard Easton to provoke people 😂) or something else? I feel like introductions are finished.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka gasp I like that!! Idk who ur friend is but that’s awesome! I don’t wanna seem like I’m stealing anything but I might use that, it’s already kinda similar to what happens to him anyway (also because of what all has happened to him)

November

The…Maker.

He breathed in slowly, nodding. The Light One…r-right…

He…he’d care for Ara. The others….wouldn’t he?

Ara sure seemed to believe in Him. As did Luna…even Grimm had started to slowly become more…interested in Lyn’s talking of Him.

But…so many things had happened. Ara had…almost died, multiple times. And everyone had been hurt, so much.

What kind of…loving, all-powerful God would…allow those kinds of things?

He always comes through in the end.”

November swallowed, remembering Ara’s words. Ones he’d heard her telling Paxton once. He’d tried to believe them, but, it was just….

Hard.

“Novembré?” The hand on his shoulder shook him gently. He blinked.

He must’ve zoned out.

“Hm?” He said, looking at both twins, noticing their eyes creased with worry. “O-oh…Ah, sorry.”

Vulk shook his head, “Its fine. Are you alright?”

November pursed his lips, fists clenching around his jeans. Should he tell them?

He hadn’t told Riker and Leon…or Viktor and Reúven…

And…he’d seen how that had worked out. Their surprised, shocked faces…

The…fear.

He winced, remembering Viktor’s flushed face. Lily’s crying.

He’d caused that…

He sighed, squeezing his eyes shut.

And now it was just the three of them. Without Ara or anyone to bring him out…

No…he…he had to warn the twins. Let them know how…how dangerous he was. That, that if something should happen, they’d need to run. To get away from him. As far as possible.

He…he couldn’t hurt anyone.

At least, not anyone else.

He winced again.

“I…ah…Need to tell you something,” He breathed, hand raising to tug at his curls. “So…” He looked away, unsure of how exactly to explain everything. “Since the last time we met, some…stuff has happened. A lot, actually. Point is, I…W-well…” He swallowed his sudden nerves, tugging harder at a curl, “Just…”

He looked at both twins. “If…anything strange happens…to me…I-I want you guys to run, a-alright?”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 up to y’all! Tho Easton provoking would definitely scare Paxton so that would be interesting.

ma poor traumatized baby (and don’t worry mineral if there’s going to be any flashbacks I’ll give warnings 😊)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone
                                  • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h @loopylin @esther-c

Milo

“If you want to continue speaking with me, come up to the roof.” Aurivis said. Why would they want to keep talking to it? It’s big!

“How about-” The others were already following the dragon. Crosshair shot a grapple to the ceiling and started climbing up it, Feather behind him. Milo watched as most of the group disappeared onto the roof. He grabbed the rope and attempted to follow, but only made it a foot off of the ground before he gave up and collapsed back on the ground.

(Did anyone else stay down here? Wondering if I should give Milo a random burst of strength 😂)

Viewing 15 posts - 3,646 through 3,660 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >