Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,631 through 3,645 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy12

OKAY I LOVE MATTHEW SO MUCH UUGGHHH and him getting flustered with Carmen is SO CUTE!! Reminds me of my November 🥰🥰

Awww, thank you!! YES, IT IS SO CUTE!!! I love writing him. I think he’s my favorite oc (Okay, I know he is 😂❤️😅). Oh, yes, I love November!! I can’t wait to read your books when they’re published!!! I just LOVE any boi that’s shy and cute and sweet 😂❤️.

I might be able to in just a second 😉. But if anyone else is on right now, feel free to RP. I will as soon as I can.

Awww, can’t wait for Paxton and my oc Lyla to meet!! Lyla is Matt’s twin sister, and she has some experience with shy boys. Oh, and Lesli and Carmen. And Tauren, and Carter 🤣. All of the charries.

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2974

@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin

Tauren

Tauren stands up from against the wall. He looks left… then right. Lesli sits off to the side, focused on her conversation with Lyla. Carmen and Mathew are to the other side, talking to eachother awkwardly. Tauren glances back at Lesli before starting to walk down the hallway.

It’s odd, I’m usually so scared. But I feel like maybe the dragon is friendly. I mean, that sounded like a laugh to me.

Peeking down the hallway the dragon was in, he see’s nothing.

Aw man. It’s gone!

He shakes his head in slight disappointment, but smiles at the rare opportunity. Turning to walk back, he notices voices to his left.

A girl runs towards him, gripping a the hand of a smaller boy behind her.

“I’ll explain later,” She says, her voice fringed with fear, but confident.

“Let’s go!”

Tauren turns towards them, barely dodging as they barrel forward.

“Oh! Sorry.” Tauren says, adjusting his glasses.

“If you’re trying to get away from the dragon, we’re hiding over there.” He motions around the corner.

The smaller boy looks over to the girl for an answer, shrinking towards her side nervously.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

Yeah! I think if the charries aren’t doing a lot I’ll bring the guard in to provoke people XD

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

The backup plan XDXD

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3431

@godlyfantasy12

Amidala

“Are you two looking for anyone?” Grimm asked.

Ami shook her head. “Not really. We’re just… here.” She smiled. “What about you?”

Sorry, that was really short. 😅 XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Paxton

A young man had bumped into them, making Paxton’s heart leapt into his chest. He shrunk behind Luna, still gripping her hand as the boy adjusted his glasses, apologizing.

Luna squeezed Paxton’s hand, smiling and accepting the boy’s apology.

““If you’re trying to get away from the dragon, we’re hiding over there.” The boy spoke, pointing to a corner.

D-Dragon?

Paxton’s face flushed. Dragons…he…he’d heard of them before. In books.

Books he wasn’t supposed to read. But that was besides the point.

Dragons? Like…the ones elves raised?

Like…Luna? Wasn’t Luna’s people…

He looked up at her. Her smile had faded, her eyes glazing over. She looked down at Paxton, forcing a smile. She turned back to the stranger, stretching out a hand. “I am Dolunay, this is my dear friend, Paxton. Would you mind if we joined you and,” she peeked over at the corner where others stood, “Your friends?”

Paxton shrunk closer to her, eyes wide. Could they trust these people?

Luna looked at him, smiling. “Don’t worry. They seem friendly,” she whispered after Tauren introduced himself, leading them over to where the others stood.

Paxton hoped she was right.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6 These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️

@mineralizedwritings
                  @godlyfantasy12

Carmen

“N-no!” Matthew said a bit hastily. “I-I-I mean-, y-you l-look…like you’re h-happy…and a-at h-home.”

He beamed a sweet, lopsided smile, one that no one, including Carmen, could help returning.

A loud rumbling growl startled the two. Carter came up quickly next to them, standing protectively between them and the sound. They watched as Tauren casually walked past them and peeked around the corner. He shook his head and smiled.

What does that mean? Is it gone?

Tauren disappeared around the corner and then Carmen heard a voice she didn’t recognize.

“I’ll explain later. Let’s go!”

“Oh! Sorry.” Tauren’s voice.

“If you’re trying to get away from the dragon, we’re hiding over there.”

Tauren came back around the corner with a purple-haired girl and a small, nervous looking boy. Carmen relaxed and Carter took a curious step forward.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

hehe sorry I posted too soon. I forgot to have Carter talk.

Carmen 

“Who are you?” Carter asked, a bit too directly. Carmen knew he only meant well, but couldn’t he be a bit more polite?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@esther-c you’re good!

Jocelyn

“We’re looking for our friends,” Lyn answered, allowing Nyx to adjust in her hold. “We all got separated a few moments ago.” She decided to leave out the strange explosion, considering they’d already been freaked out by Nyx’s speaking.

“Oh? What do they look like? Maybe we’ve seen them!” Amidala smiled, looking at Everton.

“Well, there’s a young lady with brown hair, brown eyes, her names Arabella. A taller boy, curly hair, named November. Two kids, Luna and Paxton. Ring any bells?”

Everton shook his head. “Afraid not.”

Grimm frowned, brows furrowing. Lyn placed a hand on his arm. “Ah…well, we’ll find them!” She said cheerily.

Unless this castle keeps being stupid.” Nyx scowled, even more irritable due to his injuries.

Which was saying a lot considering he was already pretty snarky. The kit let out a small hiss as he adjusted, raising his back leg to scratch at one of the bandages.

Lyn gently grabbed his back paw, moving it back to its original position. He glared at her.

“You can’t scratch them.”

It itches!”

She frowned. “I know…”

The kit pouted, head laying dramatically over her arm, ears lowered. He grumbled, tails twitching.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

Luna

Tauren walked them over to the others, and as he did another boy walked out from them, eyes wary as he looked at them.

“Who are you?” He asked.

Luna felt Paxton bristle beside her. She held her smile, hoping the boy’s bit of hospitality would fade.

“U-Uh…Carter, this is Dolunay…” Tauren said, a bit nervous.

Luna extended a hand, “You May call me Luna! This is Paxton.” Luna wrapped an arm around Paxton’s shoulder.

Carter continued to stare at them a bit warily, until another girl approached (hope you don’t mind @mineralizedwritings)

“Nice to meet you! I’m Lesli,” She shook Luna’s hand, then extended one to Paxton.

He didn’t take it, instead clutching Hope tighter and staring wide eyed at the girl, as if she’d eat him.

Lesli slowly pulled her hand back, then rubbed her neck with a small chuckle.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

Carter 

Carter felt a skinny elbow jab into his side and looked up at his sister’s disapproving glare. He looked back over at the newcomers and saw that the little boy looked like he was on the verge of tears. He was squeezing his little teddy hard and standing as close as he could to Luna’s side.

Great job, Carter. You scared the kid. He hadn’t actually noticed the boy before because he had been too focused on the girl’s impossibly purple hair and pointy ears. He had never seen anyone who looked even remotely like that.

“Erm… sorry. I’m Carter.” he said, running his fingers nervously through his blond hair.

“And I’m Carmen!” Carmen said, bouncing excitedly on her toes.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Gonna wait to RP till @lightoverdarkness6 RPs for Matt and his sis.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@godlyfantasy12

We can wait for light!

Ok, so Paxton has a teddy? 😭 too cute!

(Kaine has a fox sttuffie) XD

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@mineralizedwritings yup! Her name is Hope! She’s been through a lot, just like Paxton, so he feels so attached to her.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️

IKR!?!? Omg SO CUTE!!! Awww, thank you!! *Tells Matt and watches him blush* Anyway XD

@godlyfantasy12

Aww, Pax!! He is SOOO CUTE!! Thank you for waiting for me 🙂

@mineralizedwritings

Haha, Tauren was ready to go check out that dragon XD. Thank you for waiting for me!

@everyone

Thank y’all for waiting!! Haha, lately I haven’t been RPing as Lyla as much…Sorry, Ly!! I just luv my boy.

Matthew

Carmen smiled back warmly, causing my stomach to flutter and my cheeks to heat.

A loud rumbling growl startled us. Carter came up quickly next to us, standing protectively between me and Carmen and the sound. We watched as Tauren casually walked past us and peeked around the corner. He shook his head and smiled.

What in the world is he doing?

As he disappeared I heard another voice that I didn’t recognize,“I’ll explain later. Let’s go!”

“Oh! Sorry.” Came Tauren’s voice.

“If you’re trying to get away from the dragon, we’re hiding over there.”

Tauren came back around the corner with a purple-haired girl and pointed ears and a small, nervous looking boy. The little boy looked terrified. I relaxed slightly.

Poor little guy!

“Who are you?” Carter asked, a bit forcefully. I winced. I knew that he was just protecting his sister, but he might’ve been a little less…angry sounding.

“U-Uh…Carter, this is Dolunay…” Tauren said, a bit nervous.

The girl extended a hand, “You may call me Luna! This is Paxton.” Luna wrapped an arm around Paxton’s shoulder.

Carter continued to stare at them a bit warily, until Carmen had enough and dug her elbow into his side. He looked at the little boy–Paxton, and realized that he was on the verge of tears.

“Erm… sorry. I’m Carter,” he said, running his fingers nervously through his blond hair.

“And I’m Carmen!” Carmen said, bouncing excitedly on her toes.

I smiled at her exuberance.

Lesli went over and met Luna, but Paxton still seemed frightened.

I frowned. I knew how he felt. But he didn’t have to be afraid of us.

Lyla came up behind me. I looked at her and smiled. “L-let’s try to m-make them feel at home.”

Lyla walked forward slowly and said, “Hi! You’re Luna, right?” She asked the purple haired girl.

I came forward while Lyla was speaking with Luna, and stopped in front of Paxton.

“H-hi,” I said, smiling at him. “I like your b-bear,” I told him softly, hoping he wouldn’t be afraid of me. “Does it have a n-name?”

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 3,631 through 3,645 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >