Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,556 through 3,570 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1560

@godlyfantasy12

That sounds like fun! I’ve been wanting to get the castle going again too, but same problem…

Only, I’d like to leave Annia and Cecilia out cause…I don’t really want to RP for them right now.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka I understand. Hey is @elishavet-pidyon on? it said she was on like four minutes ago XD Just wanted to know if it was ok with her…but ya.

Would yall wanna poof away with any of my charries or nawh

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
        @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Yes, she is on. XD

And I think she is fine with it? I certainly am.

Elishavet Elroi
          @elishavet-pidyon
            • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

Sure!

Also… I want to bump my beloved characters, Winifrith, Alwin, and William, into the next book so they can all interact. And maybe add Percy…

(Percy is that kind of Bible College student that is super anointed but also a complete goofball. He looooves to tease his friends as be teased back. On second thought, he and Jocelyn would get along hilariously well. XD)

Anyway, I don’t know how it would be divided, maybe Winifrith separated from my other charries, then the three squires together…)

ReĆŗven and Viktor can be wherever.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
            @koshka

@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon

Then there’s this: I want Zlatan and Riker to end up together for conversation those two really need to have, so I may leave the twins with Freedom too, and instead try out the next book’s MCs.

What do y’all think?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Koshka.

Koshka
              @koshka

But then, I like the twins and Grimm together…Why is this so hard?!? šŸ˜­

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@koshka I understand!!!

idk when freedom will come back so we can always have them meet with Riker later, because they werenā€™t with Riker at the moment anyway, šŸ˜Š

As for ReĆŗven and Viktorā€¦I really do love them with November but Iā€™d like to have a bit of time with November alone just for a little bit to talk with a certain someone, so perhaps they can run into Luna and Paxton? Paxton wonā€™t know them yet and Luna will have to introduce them.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

I didnā€™t tag @elishavet-pidyon lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                    @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

That’s right. Its been so long since I was on this thing…

Sounds good. When do you want to poof them?

Elishavet Elroi
                      @elishavet-pidyon
                        • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

Oh, I’ve mistagged people so much. XD most of the time I’m actually kind of scared to tag people, especially when joining a conversation for the first time.

And when it comes to posts…? šŸ˜¬

Anyway…

That’s fine! I understand that, and it will be fun to see what this brings!

By the way, I really need to figure out Viktor’s flaws and fears…Ā I know, I know, it looks like I know them, but I don’t.Ā Any thoughts on what they might be? Anything that you see is obvious it has very obviously evaded me? šŸ™‚

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

Anyway since yā€™all are good with itā€¦.

im gonna go ahead and RP if thatā€™s okay!! I really want to and am excited to get back!! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

The castleā€™s ground shook suddenly, causing Paxton and one of Leoā€™s little cousins to fall into the older boys.

ā€œW-Wulf?ā€ Paxtonā€™s eyes went wide as the castle shook harder, causing everyone to shift.

Grimm looked around, eyes narrowed in concern as he studied the now cracking walls.

A blast of light shot through the room, making a few of the young men cry out. Paxton heard one of the little girls let out a screech.

He whimpered, gripping his bear close, squinting his eyes to try and find someone familiar in the sudden blindness.

ā€œW-Wulf! G-G-GRIMM!ā€ He screamed as his body jolted, like heā€™d been struck by lightning, butā€¦without the pain.

He felt as his feet left the floor, sending him flying backwards. He curled into a ball, expecting to hit the wall and injure his already burning back.

Butā€¦no impact came.

Instead, everything went dark.

And quiet.

His body trembled, hands reached to grasp anything nearby. His fingers roved through the fur of his teddy bear that lay nearby.

He gasped, eyes wide, realizing he was on the stone floor. Slowly, he sat up, clutching Hope (his bear) close to his chest.

He scanned the room.

No one was thereā€¦

His breath hitched, a cold sweat running down his neck as panic swarmed through him. He gasped, his breaths coming out in ragged hitches, making the sharp wound on his back sting with every movement. Tears stung his eyes as he pulled his knees to his chest.

Not againā€¦n-not again!!

ā€œG-Grimm! Wā€¦.Wulf!ā€ He cried, tears streaming down his face. ā€œLeo! W-Wolfgang!ā€ He crawled against the wall, sinking his face into his knees. ā€œP-Pleaseā€¦someoneā€¦?ā€

Silenceā€¦

He wasā€¦alone.

Grimm

Grimm groaned, rubbing his head as the light faded from his eyes. He looked to his left, seeing nothing but an empty hall facing him. A hallā€¦he hadnā€™t been in earlier.

His senses jumped, heart beating rapidly. He sat up, gripping his head with a wince as pain shot through it.

ā€œLeo, what?ā€ He started, only to realize none of the young men were thereā€¦

His heart tumbled in his chest.

Paxton wasnā€™t thereā€¦.

ā€œPaxton?ā€ He scanned the room frantically, standing to his feet. ā€œPAXTON?ā€ He yelled, his voice echoing down the hall. His fists clenched.

if anyone had taken himā€¦

His mind rushed, thoughts protruding, piercing his already numb skull.

Nyxā€¦

Whereā€¦where wasā€¦

ā€œNyx?ā€ Grimm breathed. He spun around, searching for the familiar furry creature, waiting for a snippy remark.

A deep, sinking feeling settled into his gutā€¦

The same feeling heā€™d had all those years agoā€¦

Noā€¦no!

Heā€¦he wouldnā€™t lose anyone else!

ā€œNyx!ā€ He cried. ā€œNyx! If this some joke itā€™s not-ā€œ He stopped, a sound breaking through his echoes.

He turned, eyes narrowing. He followed the sound down the hall, moving slowly, cautiously.

The sound, likeā€¦small sobs, muffled by the stone of the castle, grew as he continued down the hall.

He pursed his lips, preparing for whatever might await him as he slowly rounded the corner.

His eyes widened as he found himself staring at the back of a young lady who sat on her knees, bent over sobbing over something thatā€¦Grimm couldnā€™t see.

Grimmā€™s breath stopped at the familiar blonde hair, and his blood ran cold as the young lady turned, emerald green eyes red-rimmed.

ā€œGrimmā€¦?ā€ She breathed. She turned her body slightly, showing what she held in her arms.

It was Nyxā€¦eyes half-lidded, still covered in bandages, though it looked as though at least one of his wounds had come reopened.

ā€œJocelynā€¦ā€ Grimm swallowed, voice suddenly dry. How would he explainā€¦?

She shook her head, a small smile on her lips, despite her tears. ā€œI already knowā€¦Ran into himā€¦ā€ She let out a dry laugh, ā€œHitchens, was it?ā€

The name made Grimmā€™s fists clench. Lyn gently lifted Nyx to her neck. The kit immediately snuggled against her, not even fully awake.

ā€œI almostā€¦ā€ Lyn didnā€™t finish, eyes looking away. She shook her head, looking back at Nyx.

Grimm approached. Gently, he laid a hand on her shoulder, getting down on one knee. ā€œHeā€™s gonna be alrightā€¦heā€™s a fighter.ā€

Lyn smiled slightly, looking up at Grimm. Her eyes sparkled. ā€œItā€™s good to see you.ā€ She leaned close to him. ā€œThough I wish it were in better circumstances, obviously.ā€ She chuckled.

Lyn bit her lip, looking worriedly at her best friend, and then Grimm. ā€œHeā€™s bleeding againā€¦What do we do?ā€

ā€œWeā€™ll re-bandage him. He wonā€™t like it, but itā€™ll be a lot easier to keep him calm now that youā€™re here.ā€ Grimm said, ripping a piece of his sleeves to use as bandage. He adjusted his position on the ground, glancing at Lyn. ā€œYou knowā€¦he kept asking for you.ā€

Lyn looked up, eyes glassy once again. ā€œReally?ā€

Grimm nodded, a small smile on his face. ā€œI think he wasā€¦dreaming.ā€

Lyn sucked in a breath, gently stroking Nyxā€™s fur. ā€œIā€¦wish Iā€™d been thereā€¦ā€

Grimm shook his head. ā€œIā€™m glad you werenā€™t.ā€

Lyn let out a small croak. ā€œTh-that bad?ā€

Grimm looked up. He gently pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. ā€œHeā€™ll be alright, promise,ā€ Lyn pursed her lips, nodding. Grimm ran a thumb over her ear. ā€œAfter all, he has you, doesnā€™t he?ā€

Lyn let out a sorrowful laugh and the two got to work rebandaging the little kit.

ā€œHeyā€¦youā€¦havenā€™t seen Paxton, have you?ā€ Grimm asked as he worked. Lyn looked up, eyes wide. She shook her head.

ā€œā€˜Fraid not.ā€

Grimm huffed. ā€œI was with himā€¦and some othersā€¦but thenā€¦ā€ He quirked his mouth, unsure of what to say. Lyn tilted her head.

ā€œDid this big flash happen?ā€ He looked up with wide eyes.

ā€œHow did you-?ā€

ā€œSame happened to us! I was with Ara, Luna and November. Along with some othersā€¦.ā€ She looked around. None of them were around.

ā€œAnd now weā€™re both in different placesā€¦ā€ Grimm frowned. ā€œI really donā€™t like this place.ā€

Lyn smiled. ā€œAh, whereā€™s your sense of adventure!ā€ She then looked down again at her injured friend. Her smile faltered.

Grimm lifted her head up. ā€œEnough of that. Iā€™m almost done. And then heā€™ll be up and back to his snarky self.ā€

Lyn laughed at that.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                          @loopylin
                            • Total Posts: 2334

@godlyfantasy12

Iā€™m not sure if you still want these, but hereā€™s my character descriptions:

Carter: 14-15ish, yellow blond hair, light brown eyes, freckles, average height, has a constant desire to know everything which gets him in trouble a lot

Carmen: around the same age as Carter, shoulder length wavy strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes I think?, light freckles, skinny, loves singing and dancing, optimistic

ā€œEveryone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.ā€

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon well to me he obviously has a physical fear of fire/fire trauma, which would also include smoke, etc.

I also feel like, IMO, he seems to struggle with knowing who he is, with all of the flashbacks and unknowns about his life and past, and the things heā€™s figuring out now and being placed upon him.

Perhaps heā€™s afraid of not knowing who he is? Heā€™s not entirely sure of who he is/has a bit of an identity crisis not so much as just one that happens at random but throughout his life itā€™s just an inner identity crisis.

Perhaps heā€™s also afraid after discovering some of the things that now itā€™s too much pressure, that he canā€™t do it, or that now heĀ reallyĀ doesnā€™t know who he is, itā€™s just so much.

Idk if that makes sense. He just, of what Iā€™ve seen, sorta seems like heā€™s a bit unsure ofĀ whoĀ he is. Unsure of his past, unsure of whatā€™s real in his memories, unsure of if heā€™s like adopted, or what, and that can be a big thing for flaws and misbeliefs because it can shape a person.

As someone who went through a bit of an identity crisis recently, itā€™s rough, and for someone with this kind of backstory I canā€™t even imagine!

I hope this helps

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin I do! In case any of my charries run into yours lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon that last RP got real long so I ended it before I RP-Ed as the others XD

Arabella

ā€œMy child, awaken.ā€

Ara opened her eyes with a gasp. She winced as bright light pierced through her skull, forcing her hand to her head. She squinted, realizing she was lying underneath a large, shining crystal chandelier.

She blinked, looking to her right as her other hand ran across the velvet carpet she lay on.

Sitting up, she rubbed her head, frowning.

Where was she?

Her mind reeled.

The castleā€¦Her friendsā€¦.Theā€¦flash of lightā€¦.

She looked over. Where was everyone? Andā€¦how had she gottenĀ here?

She looked around, noticing the myriad of doors circling around her. The room was in the shape of an orb, with nine doors each one with brilliant gold and silver etchings on them.

The chandelier hung above, shining on the red velvet wallpaper and carpet, illuminating the room.

No one else was around.

Ara stood, slowly spinning to eye each door, wondering which one she should choose.

November

ā€œHey.ā€

November moaned, his body aching as he slowly opened his eyes. He frowned, seeing nothing but thick blurs and blobs, like ink on paper. He leaned his head back, letting it rest on whatever he was sitting up against.

Something touched his shoulder, gently pushing him. He opened his eyes again, this time his vision clearer.

The dark inksplot before him slowly began to shift, changing into the image of a personā€¦

A girlā€¦

He squinted.

ā€œA-Ara?ā€

The figure shifted. ā€œSorry.ā€ She said.

He blinked, vision returning to normal. The girlā€¦ahā€¦young woman sat in front of him on her knees, frowning, brows furrowed in what looked almost like concern.

Novemberā€™s eyes went wide. She sat up straight, making his head hit the wall behind him. He let out a cry.

Corvina shook her head, still frowning. ā€œNow whyā€™d you do that?ā€ She asked, voice quiet, not rebuking like he thought itā€™d beā€¦

Hehā€¦he was still getting used to thisā€¦

NewĀ Corvina.

Ermmā€¦

Old?Ā Corvina?

Gahā€¦why was everything so confusingā€¦.

ā€œWhat are you-?ā€ He blinked, rubbing his head. He looked around, realizing they were in a dark corner, no longer the brightly lit hallway heā€™d been in moments ago. ā€œWhereā€™s-ā€œ

ā€œNot here. I checked. Thatā€™s why I knew it was safe to show myself.ā€ She leaned back. ā€œSomeā€¦strange magic thing happened with this castle,ā€ She sighed, rolling her eyes. ā€œDunno what it was, but I felt it. Before it happenedā€¦.must haveā€¦transporter everyone somewhere else.ā€

November raised a brow, his head hurting even more now. ā€œWha-?ā€

She shrugged. ā€œI think my shadows tried to alert me, butā€¦ā€ She looked down. ā€œI was tooā€¦preoccupied.ā€

She looked at November face, and then his arms. He followed her gaze, tilting his head in confusion.

He blushed, realizing she was talking about the sudden redness of his skin.

ā€œOhā€¦y-yea.ā€ He criss-crossed his legs, allowing for a more comfortable sitting position, and ran a hand through his curls.

Corvina offered a small smile. ā€œYouā€™re really powerful.ā€

November didnā€™t answer.

They both sat in silence for a moment, the only sounds the creaking of the castle around them.

November coughed. ā€œY-Your sure no one will see us?ā€

Corvina nodded. ā€œIā€™ll call my shadows if anyone comes.ā€ She swirled one finger, making the shadows around her dance.

A chill ran down Novemberā€™s spine.

Corvina raised a brow, lowering her finger. ā€œYouā€¦donā€™t like when I do that, do you?ā€

November let out an awkward laugh, ā€œW-What? Iā€¦ā€ He swallowed, then looked down at his lap. His shoulders lowered. ā€œNotā€¦not reallyā€¦ā€

Corvina frowned, eyes lowering. Novemberā€™s heart clenched at her expression.

Foggy memories danced through his mind. Memories thatā€¦heā€™d only recently unlockedā€¦Memories full of dark corners and blurry imagesā€¦.

Filled with shadowsā€¦

Butā€¦also bits and pieces of light.

And laughterā€¦

And fireā€¦

He tugged at his curls. ā€œI-Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t-ā€œ

Corvina shook her head. ā€œDonā€™t.ā€ She looked up at him, greying eyes showing faint specs of glimmering blue, the same color as his own. ā€œItā€™s not your faultā€¦Iā€¦ā€ She let out a small, dry chuckle. ā€œI know you donā€™t like my Raven form either.ā€ She smiled slightly, tilting her head.

November winced a bit, shrugging.

ā€œItā€™s alright. I canā€™t say I blame you.ā€ Corvinaā€™s face grew worn, eyes focusing in on November. She lifted her hand to his left cheek, but didnā€™t touch it.

ā€œI didnā€™tā€¦ā€ her eyes met his for a moment. Andā€¦for a moment, November shared a memory.

Just like when theyā€™d been unlocked back in the cavernā€¦

He could see it, playing out in her eyes.

Couldā€¦feel it.

Corvina, as just a girl, smaller then even when heā€™d met Ara. Andā€¦she was looking at somethingā€¦

Smilingā€¦

Her tiny hand reached out, touching whatever it was that held her in such a trance.

Andā€¦November felt as little Corvina ran her small hand over his cheek.

His cheekā€¦

It was him. Sheā€¦she was looking at him.

Corvina suddenly broke eye contact, shattering the memory, leaving November with only the faint touch on his skin and the blurred images of a smaller Corvina to remind him.

He blinked, heart racing. His eyes focused, coming back to reality, to find thatā€¦

Corvinaā€¦was gone.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 3,556 through 3,570 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >