Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,541 through 3,555 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6

Carmen’s 14/15 ish. She doesn’t really know for sure

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1643

@esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h

Matthew

“I’m Lesli.” Tauren’s…girl friend? said, reaching out her hand towards the Lyla.“I see we both have nervous little brother problems?”

Oh no!! Is-is- she going to make fun of me?

Of COURSE she will!! I told myself, who wouldn’t? You can barely say hi to someone new without stuttering!!

Then she laughed, I realized her intentions were harmless, and I relaxed slightly.

Oh. She’s his older sister. I looked over at Lyla, who was smiling and laughing, talking to Lesli. I smiled. I loved her so much.

I then realized Tauren had zoned out. I wonder what he’s thinking about.

“What are you doing all absorbed in your thoughts?” Lesli said suddenly, nudging Tauren in the shoulder.

“Oh.” Tauren’s eyes roved back to the conversation. “I was just thinking about how short you are.”

I gasped softly. Tauren shrunk back, eyes filled with regret. He glanced at me, of all people. Like I would be upset with him! Lesli’s eyes grew wide and I held my breath. Then she laughed.

Lyla burst out giggling, and even Tauren started to chuckle nervously.

I let out my breath slowly and I smiled nervously. I liked Tauren and his sister already.

I glanced behind me at Carmen. Lyla caught me looking at her, and my cheeks reddened.

“Oohhh. I see you Matt!” She said, laughing.

I blushed.

Sisters.

Everyone’s friendly conversations were interrupted as the castle shook violently.

“Was that an earthquake?” I heard Carter ask, looking around at everyone’s stunned faces.

His question was answered by a thunderous roar beneath our feet The sound shook the walls and vibrated in our bones. There was then a large crash, and the castle shook harder. Lyla stumbled a little, and almost fell on her injured arm, but I caught her.

We all looked up at where we thought the sound came from. There, though the window that was at the end of the hall, a giant reptilian eye was staring directly at us

A deep voice then spoke into my head. “Children from other worlds. What kind of strange magic is this?”

I shuddered. The voice sounded…scary. I clung to Lyla, still shaking.

How in the world can this…thing speak in my head?!

Lyla shouted out, “Who are you!?”

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
        @loopylin

@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h

this isn’t really from any particular person’s pov, so…

“Who are you!?” Lyla shouted.

The creature shifted its position outside the window, revealing pale gold scales. It huffed, momentarily fogging up the glass.

“Quite a lot of fire for such a little girl,” the voice rumbled. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2974

@esther-c @Lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @keilah-h @loopylin Sorry if I missed anyone!

Tauren and Lesli

“Children from other worlds. What kind of strange magic is this?”

Tauren glances upwards. A large reptilian eye peers in through the tall stained glass window to their left.

He breaths. Caught in a sliver of silence before the panic, Tauren looks deep into the creatures eye. Many colors gleam from it’s iris, contrasting with it’s golden scales. It’s pupil enlarges, adjusting to the dark castle interior as it look on.

It’s looking at me.

Tauren stands motionless, enthralled by the creatures frighting beauty.

“Tauren!” Lesli’s voice cracks with panic.

“Oh!” Tauren tries to move, but his gaze remains fixed in the dragons.

“C’mon!” Lesli grabs Tauren hand and starts running down the hallway, following Mathew and Lyla. Her feet pound hard against the ground, trying to gain steady traction on the glassy castle floors.

Tauren runs up next to Lesli, dropping her hand to run more efficiently. Lesli spots Lyla around the next corner, trying to comfort her brother. Looking up, Tauren watches the lighting fixtures swing like pendulums with every shake of the castle.

One last glance.

Just one?

Tauren looks back. His legs keep moving, but his eyes lock again with the creature. It heaves, breathing a heavy sigh. Steam shoots up the window, making small droplets of condensation along the outside glass. Breathing heavily, Lesli rounds the corner.

“Quite a lot of fire for such a little girl,” the voice rumbled. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean.”

Tauren turns away, shocked by the deep rumble of a voice now echoing in his head.

C’mon. Move your feet.

Move.

Tauren slowly peels his feet off the ground, but fumbles upon trying to walk.

It was giant. And so majestic.

Tauren plays through the still fresh memory of the dragon in his mind.

This isn’t the place for that. You can think about it later.

Tauren comes around the corner, nearly collapsing against the wall as he tries to sit down.

“What were you doing out in the open?” Lesli says, her voice hushed. She sits down between Lyla and Tauren. Tauren leans over, resting his head in his hands.

“Ugh….” He groans.

“Can I go home now?” He says sarcastically, looking at Lesli.

“I wish!” Lesli laughs, ruffling his curls. “Your hair is getting long.”

“I know.” Tauren says with a smile.

“You guys okay?” Lesli asks, turning towards Lyla and a very shaken Mathew.

Ok so we have a group in the hallway of Tauren, Lesli, Lyla, and Mathew. (is that ok light?) Anyone else can join us, but lets not have too many because we were trying to get some more manageable groups lol.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
            @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness

I don’t want Carter, Matthew, Layla, and Carmen to split up, so I think I’ll join that group. That leaves five characters in the other group I think, including my dragon. Is that ok?

Loopy
              @loopylin

Whoops messed up ur tag again @lightoverdarkness6

Light
                @lightoverdarkness6
                  • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin

Yeah, That sounds good! These six will be together! 😊 Yes, a very shaken Matthew 😂.

I’ll RP in the morning. I gotta got to bed. Talk to you in the morning!! 😊

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2974

@loopylin

Fine by me!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
                    @loopylin

@lightoverdarkness6 Ok, good night!

@mineralizedwritings
                      That was a really cool description of Aurivis! I think Carter’s reaction is going to be very similar to Tauren’s.

@esther-c
                      @keilah-h @theloonyone

Carter

The huge green eye shifted from person to person. Carter froze, staring at the slit pupil and the scaled skin.

No way. It’s a dragon. But… how?

The voice spoke again. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean.”

Carmen leaned towards Carter and spoke in a low voice. “Carter, I know you want to learn more, but dragons are dangerous. We should go.”

Carter continued to stare at the dragon eye, but he allowed himself to be led away by Carmen pulling on his hand. They ran down the hall and rounded a corner.

The dragon watched them go, chuckling to himself. He then shifted his gaze to the others. “Answer me this, you brave few who remain. What sorcerer brought us here? Was it one of you? I doubt it.”

Carmen

Around the corner, they met up with Lyla, Matthew, Tauren and Lesli. Matthew didn’t look good.

Oh, poor guy, She thought. That must’ve scared the living daylights out of him.

She walked over to him and asked in a concerned voice, “Hey, you doing alright?”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Loopy.

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

yall…I really wanna get back into the castle…. But idk how because all of my charries are with Freedoms….and she’s gone rn….and….IDK WHAT TO DO SOB!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

Cuz I really wanna be Paxton again….XD AND MEET MATTHEW…AND THE SISTERS…AND TAUREN….AND…AGGHHH

And I also miss Freedom’s boys but thats a separate issue XD XD XD

Anywhoodle….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

GASP IK!!!!

How about….the whole event with dragon, it’s kinda “Awakened” some sort of magic surge in the castle and suddenly my charries just poof away XD XD. Yep. Problem solved.

And then they’ll all be like “WHAT?! WHERE’S RIKER?! AND VIKTOR?! AND LEO?! AND WOLFGANG!

And we still got poor traumatized/hurt Nyx and Paxton to deal with….yaaa….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12

I miss Freedom and her charries too… 😢

But, yes! Please join again!!

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

But first…. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon, what do yall think?? Yall can poof away with meh XD

I’m thinking I might switch the groups up when it happens, with November ending up by himself, (PERFECT TIME FOR SOME…ahh….”bonding” between you know who XD) until he meets 0thers, Grimm ends up with Lyn, and her injured Nyxie (The threesome!) Luna ends up with Pax, and Ara is all by herself..

*Cue music* ALL BY MYSEEEEEELF XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

ALSO…

@loopylin
                                  @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c

Umm could yall give a basic rundown of what ur Charries look like and such? XD I already kinda know Everton, Amidala, Tauren and Lesli, but the others….not so much XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 3,541 through 3,555 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >