Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,526 through 3,540 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

Can’t remember who asked, yeah Tauren does have glasses.

Okay!! Oh, it was me who asked. I love glasses on a boy. My little brother  I love that drawing of him you posted earlier 😊!

Aww, poor Tauren!! My charries won’t judge you buddy!! They’re not what you would call exactly tall either 😂😅!

@esther-c
      @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

Me and my family are about to watch the second episode of Wingfeather Saga!! So excited!! I’ll RP in the morning 😊. See you tommorow!!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone@mineralizedwritings

Oh, before I go to bed, I wanted to let y’all know that my friend may be joining KP tommorow or the next day. Please give her a grand welcome 😊! Thank y’all! Good night!!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2974

@lightoverdarkness6

Of course!! 😁

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4743

@loopylin A dragon? Cool! Now I wanna move Kad over, but due to timeline/AU restrictions, I can’t have him with Crosshair and Feather. But once you introduce him, I can put another dragon from a different story in!

@esther-c
              @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

Crosshair

“Why does he keep staring at us?” Amidala asked.

Everton grinned. “I think he’s staring at you. After all, your golden hair cascades down your shoulders and your blue eyes—”

Amidala rolled her eyes.

Crosshair wanted to tell Everton no, that was not why he was staring–why would he have his eyes on her? He had Feather!–but he wasn’t quite sure how the man would take it.

As the group started moving, he stayed toward the back, not wanting to upset the timid ones in front.

This group was definitely nothing like the one from before.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2334

@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h Ok, dargon time. (He’s not evil, but he will be a bit angry finding himself in a castle room that is much too small for him.)

Carter

Everyone’s friendly conversations were interrupted as the castle shook violently. Carmen stumbled and grabbed Carter’s hand to steady herself.

“Was that an earthquake?” Carter asked, looking around at everyone’s stunned faces.

His question was answered by a thunderous roar beneath his feet. The sound shook the walls and vibrated in Carter’s bones. There was then a large crash, and the castle shook harder. Carmen and stumbled and fell on the ground. As soon as Carter tried to get back on his feet, there was another loud thud that felt uncomfortably close.

He looked up at where he thought the sound came from. There, though the window that was at the end of the hall, a giant reptilian eye was staring directly at them.

A deep voice then spoke in his head. “Children from other worlds. What kind of strange magic is this?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                @loopylin

@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
                  Oh and here’s a description: the normal classic dragon, gold scales, green eyes, six horns around his head, about the size of maybe two semi trucks (?), one wing is shredded so he can’t fly, dragon claw scars along the side of his injured wing, talks directly into people’s minds kinda like Godlyfantasy’s Nyx character, can do magic but I haven’t really figured out the magic system in that world yet

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3431

@lightoverdarkness6

Yay!!! I totally will!!

@theloonyone
                    @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h

Amidala

Ami instinctively grabbed Ev’s arm and took a few steps back. She stared at the large green eye peeking in through the window.

“Ev… what is that?”

Everton

Ev shakily stood up, and Ami grabbed his arm. She pulled him back a few feet. “Ev… what is that?” She asked with fear in her voice.

Ev shook his head. “I don’t know…” he breathed.

Then, a deep rumbling voice filled his head. “Children from other worlds. What kind of magic is this?

Ev couldn’t help but grin a little. This would be interesting.

@loopylin

Does this dragon eat/attack people regularly? Or does he only attack if someone does something offensive to him?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                    @esther-c

@everyone

I just noticed that Ev and Ami literally didn’t meet anyone. Lol 😅

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@esther-c

he doesn’t eat people, but he will attack if provoked (which probably won’t happen)

Esther
                        @esther-c

@lightoverdarkness6

Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣

I love my boy. 😁

Esther
                          @esther-c

@loopylin

Gotcha

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Of course!! 😁

Thank you so much!!!

@esther-c

Yay!!! I totally will!!

Oh, thank you so much! I know she will appreciate it!!

Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣

I love my boy. 😁

Lolol!! haha, Yeah! It’s hard not to 😂!

@loopylin

Whoa!!He sounds scary! He’s hurt? Does he need medical care? I just remembered that Lyla’s arm is hurt badly-and she’s been pulling Matthew around all day 🤣. I’ll try to remember that. Bc she needs medical care too. Matthew will be absolutely petrified 😂😭! I’ll comfort him (As in, me being Lyla 🤣).

he doesn’t eat people, but he will attack if provoked (which probably won’t happen)

Oh, okay! Yeah, we’ve got a bunch of sweet, nervous teenagers so that probably won’t happen. (Oh, and I forgot to tell you, but Matthew has a bit of a crush on Carmen 🤣❤️.)

@theloonyone
                              @Keilah-h @anyoneiforgot

I’m about to RP, yall. 😊

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@lightoverdarkness6

He’s hurt? Does he need medical care?

Nah, he’s fine. It’s an old, scarred up injury.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, but Matthew has a bit of a crush on Carmen 🤣❤️.

Awwww 🥰  How old is Matthew again? Hehe, I’m not sure what Carter would think of that 😅

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Nah, he’s fine. It’s an old, scarred up injury.

Oh, okay.

Awwww 🥰 How old is Matthew again? Hehe, I’m not sure what Carter would think of that 😅

Haha, yeah. Matthew is 13, almost 14. How old is Carmen? I could see Matthew telling Carter “…Um…I-I think your sister is r-really s-s-sweet…and pr-pretty..” And Carter’s kind of like “Wait…what?!” Lol!!

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 3,526 through 3,540 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >