Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,496 through 3,510 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2974

@esther-c

Feel free to add whoever, it can get hard to keep track of with a lot. I think we each have two in right now. 🙂

@theloonyone
      @loopylin @kielah-h @lightoverdarkness6

Allow me to remove Kaine and Everly from the castle, its going to be awkward but we’ll just pretend it worked just fine….

Kaine

Kaine stares at Crosshair. He turns around, feeling his sisters hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, come’on you don’t need to act like that.” She says in a gentle voice.

Kaine walks a couple steps closer the Everly, still keeping his eyes looked onto Crosshair. Everly trips backwards over a small ledge, but Kaine catches her by the arm. He peers over the ledge, into the dark hole, as they fall down together.

“We’re fine don’t worry about us!” Kaine calls up, his voice echoing back to himself as if underwater.

He lands, suddenly feeling his momentum stop against warm blankets.

Kaine stares up at the cottage ceiling, trying to remember where he is. Wiping sweat from his brow, he sits up in bed.

Well that was the strangest dream I’ve ever had.

He glances around the room, as if to make sure everything was just as he left it, before falling back asleep.

Ok so I’ll bring in Tauren and Lesli sometime soon. I have no idea how your poor charries are going to react to them falling into the abis, lol do whatever you want.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

You did a good job showing them back home! You think later you might switch to Layson and Maylee and Keiryn? Or back to Kaine and Everly? That was weird, I help like a part of me fell into the hole with them😂😭. I guess that shows how much I love your charries!! I think poor Matthew might have a breakdown😅😭.

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3431

@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

Awesome!! I don’t have time now, but I’ll definitely write a RP later this afternoon.🙂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c

Perfect 😉!

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4743

@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

Crosshair

Kaine disappeared.

How….?

Crosshair, who had been staring at him the whole time, stepped back, shocked. “What…..”

A bell rings in the distance as the other characters eyed the place Kaine had been.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

That was short but hey…he didn’t have much to say about it…

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone
                  • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @esther-c (if you’re joining) (I don’t know who is in this group anymore xD)

Sorry it’s been so long, school has been killing me…

Anyway!

Milo

Milo stared at the empty space where Kaine and Everly had been standing before they fell. The sound of a bell echoes around the room followed by Kaine calling, “We’re fine, don’t worry about us!”

“Okay!” Milo called back shrugging (hey, we were told to move on xD). He turned to the two people who had run into the room. “So, Feather and Crosshair, huh?”

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3431

@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 (I think that’s everybody 😅)

Amidala

Amidala woke up with a start. She blinked her eyes open and looked around her. Stone walls? She pushed herself off the cold ground beneath her and tried to take in her surroundings. Was this a dream? Next to her, Everton looked around with the same expression. They exchanged confused looks. Last thing she knew, she was asleep in the bus with Destry snoring on the seat across from her. Not anymore.

“What is this place?” Ev asked.

Ami shrugged as he started down the hall. “Wow!” Ev said, his voice echoing off the walls. “It’s a castle. Like, a real life castle!”

Ami grinned, following him.

Everton

Ev turned the corner, surprised to see a group of people all looking at a spot on the floor. He raised an eyebrow and was about to slowly back out of the room when he knocked down a knight’s armor in the corner.

He collapsed to the ground and everybody turned to look at him. He quickly hopped up off the floor as Ami ran to him. Raising a hand, he half-smiled. “Hey.”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c

Feather

“So, Feather and Crosshair, huh?” Milo, one of the others in the group, turned to look at them.

Feather nodded. “Yep! If you want to know why we’re called that, our names were kinda given to us once we were already adults…it’s just the way our kind does things, I guess.”

Something suddenly clattered before she could explain any more. The group turned around to see a suit of armor knocked to the floor, and a boy on the ground next to it. He stood up as a girl ran up to stand beside him.

“Hey…” he said, somewhat timidly.

(@esther-c you intended that to happen?)

TheLoonyOne
                      @theloonyone
                        • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @lightoverdarkness @freedomwriter76

Milo

“Hey,” the boy standing in front of them said, standing beside a girl. How many times were people going to randomly run into them?

“Um, hey…” Milo said to them, readying his speech. “Who are you? Do you know where you are? We don’t either, so… we can’t really help there…” He trailed off before continuing again. “Have you seen any food?”

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @esther-c Aww poor Everton! Matthew (my character) is always tripping/falling so when he sees Ev fall and knock down the armor😂 he’s probably gonna be like, “Yes! Finally, someone gets me!” XD

Matthew

Kaine and Everly fell backwards into a black hole. Kaine yelled, “We’re fine, Don’t worry about us!”
                          And then they disappeared, leaving the rest of us staring down at the floor where they fell.
                          “W-w…W-what…j-just happened?” I asked—stuttered—slowly.
                          “I…have no idea,” Lyla said. “No idea.”
                          I felt like a piece of me fell through that hole with them. I-I lost a friend! One of my very few friends.
                          (Matthew is very sensitive to things like that. My poor baby 😭❤️.)

Lyla, perceiving my anguish, reached around my shoulders and gave me a hug. I smiled softly.
                          Just then, I heard voices and footsteps. I whirled to see a boy and girl, walking toward us.
                          The boy stopped and started backing out of the room, when he ran into the Knight’s armor in the corner.
                          He collapsed, knocking all the armor down behind him.
                          I stifled a laugh. He looked like me being awkward. I knew how embarrassed he felt. I almost always felt like that.
                          He jumped up smiling awkwardly, raising a hand.
                          “Hey,” he said.

“O-oh, Hi,” I said, smiling.
                          “Um, hey…” Milo said to them, readying his speech. “Who are you? Do you know where you are? We don’t either, so… we can’t really help there…” He trailed off before continuing again. “Have you seen any food?”

My stomach rumbled at the mention of food. I looked over at Carter, who tried to stifle a giggle at the sounds my stomach was making.
                          I made a face at him, then turned back to the boy who was introducing himself.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6

@theloonyone

S0rry girl! I accidentally tagged loopy instead of you 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2334

@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h

I’m back! Carter and Carmen have just been standing awkwardly to the side this whole time, I guess.

Carter

A bell rang twice in Carter’s ears. Kaine and Everly were gone. Carter stared at the spot they had been.

He began to panic internally as he processed what had happened. Are they ok? he thought. Was that… magic? But I didn’t see any Dragon stone. Where are they? Will I ever see Kaine again? They can’t just… leave.

Carter’s spiraling thoughts were interrupted by a loud clattering behind him. He looked up.

Carmen

“Have you seen any food?” Milo asked the new boy.

Carmen heard a loud stomach rumbling in response to the question. She looked over to see Matthew’s face turning red. Carter stifled a laugh next to her, earning a glare from Matthew that Carmen thought was more adorable than intimidating. Suddenly, Carter’s stomach decided to complain out loud as well. His face looked surprised and embarrassed. It was now Carmen’s turn to try not to laugh.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                              @loopylin
                                • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6

I don’t know if I’ve already said this, but Matthew is adorable and I love him. 💕

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2974

@keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c

Tauren

Tauren looks up at a grand ceiling, arching above him in many different directions.

Where am I?

He slowly raises to a sitting position, taking in the beautiful architecture around him.

Woah… this place is amazing.

He stands up, brushing himself off, before turning to a wall next to himself for support.

Ugh. A new place. I wish I could get a break from new places.

Feeling along the cold stone wall with his hand, his vision comes into focus. He glances down at his watch.

It’s lunch time. How did I even get here anyways?

Tauren edges towards the door and peers out. A loud crash sounds to his left.

People?

Slowly walking down the hall, he timidly approaches a group of people talking up ahead. He scans them for familiar faces.

None.

He listens to the sound of his boots rising and falling against the stone floor. Tauren stands awkwardly in the back to the group, rubbing the back of his hair.

Do I say hi? Like I know it’s better to be with people…

but I don’t know who they are.

Tauren looks at the group, making slight eye contact with a few of it’s members but quickly breaking it and staring at his boots.

Don’t slouch like that. You do that when you’re nervous.

A couple of people turn to face him.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Viewing 15 posts - 3,496 through 3,510 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >