Character Castle!

• This topic has 6,797 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Esther.
Viewing 15 posts - 3,481 through 3,495 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@keilah-h

No worries!! 😊

@mineralizedwritings

Okay! Thank you!

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Here are the descriptions for my characters:

Feather: I’m not too sure about her age. I think she’s in her early 20’s. She’s 5’8″, with blonde-tan hair that goes down to her shoulders (I think), grayish-brown eyes. She’s wearing white armor with pink-and-yellow markings and paint flecks on it, and carries a rifle.

Crosshair: He’s probably somewhere in his mid/late 20’s. He’s 6’4″, and his short hair is gray due to a mutation. He has brown eyes which sorta have an automatic judgmental slant to them, and he’s wearing armor a little like Feather’s, but it’s dark gray with red markings. He carries a rifle and also has a small pistol holstered on his belt.

I’m pretty sure there’s a picture of the two of them several pages back. I’ll get to an RP in a few minutes if I can.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 here’s a drawing I made from a while back ago showing something of what they look like.

[quote quote=120876] @freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 Because I showed @loopylin some art of Kad to show what he looked like, I decided to do the same for you guys (girls?) and draw Crosshair and Feather.

This isn’t actually my drawing; I was searching on the Internet and found a picture of characters that looked like them, except they’d missed Crosshair’s eye marking and Feather’s hair was the wrong color, so I traced over it and added the necessary details. It’s not the best quality because I’m not that great at digital art, but I tried my best. Also they’re not wearing armor in the picture, of course.[/quote]

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@keilah-h

Okay! Aww love the drawing!

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings Finally able to RP!

Crosshair and Feather

One of the boys aimed a bow right at Crosshair’s face. “I’m Kaine,” he said, his weapon still aimed.

“We were about to ask you the same question. I’m Lyla,” said another member of the group–a girl.

“Crosshair, no need to be so harsh–” Feather walked out from behind him, then stopped when she noticed who else was there. “Julius?”

“Hello, Feather.” he said.

“You know them?” Kaine lowered his bow slightly, still wary of Crosshair, who had also lowered his weapon.

“We’d been in another group wandering the castle earlier.” Feather explained. “Sorry about the rather rude introduction. My name’s Feather, and that’s my husband, Crosshair.”

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone Any of you see the last rp?

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2973

@keilah-h

I got kinda busy lately 😅 I’ll try to get back to you soon!

I believe theloonyone is busy too.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings that’s ok, often I’m busy too, and I can only be on for about an hour or so a day.

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6

@keilah-h

I did! I’ve been kinda busy too lately. I’ll try to RP in a minute or two 😉

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@lightoverdarkness6 Great timing, I just got on myself….

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone

Okay! Well, we’re kinda just wandering around the castle. Any of you have a villain you can bring in? Or a cool room to find?

@godlyfantasy12
                          you can bring in Aramis, Edrich, and/or Lilith, if you like.

Lyla and Matthew

“Crosshair, no need to be so harsh,” A young woman said, walking out from behind the man. She looked at me. No, behind me.

“Julius?” She asked. I turned around to Julius.

“Hello Feather,” he said.

“You know them?” Me, Matthew, and Kaine all said at the same time.

“We’d been in another group wandering the castle earlier,” she explained. “Sorry about the rather rude introduction. My name’s Feather, and that’s my husband, Crosshair.”

Kaine lowered his bow a little, and the other man— Crosshair, lowered his too.

*** this is changing to Matthew’s pov 😂😂.

“I-I’m Matthew,” I said.

Once everyone introduced themselves, Feather asked what we were doing.

Lyla started to answer, but I decided to make her proud. And get out of my comfort zone a little.

“W-well, we were j-just exploring. T-Trying to find some food. You guys c-c-can join us if you w-want,” I said, painstakingly tripping over the words.

Lyla looked at me, shocked. Then her eyes softened and she side hugged me.

“Great job,” she whispered.

A smile tugged at the corner of my lips. I hugged her back.

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
                          @esther-c
                            • Total Posts: 3428

@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin

I’m not sure who else is on here 😅

Maybe I could join in! I have an interesting villain I’m trying to develop more that I’d like to throw in, along with Ami and Ev, of course. Does that work?

Oh, and maybe Lukas too… I may just have to…

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                            @esther-c
                              • Total Posts: 3428

Man… there are 3,491 posts on here XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6

Feather and Crosshair

“I-I’m Matthew,” stuttered one of the boys. “We were j-just exploring. T-Trying to find some food. You guys c-c-can join us if you w-want.”

“Sure.” Feather stepped closer to the group. “With a castle this big, there has to be some sort of kitchen around here somewhere…..”

Crosshair and Kaine eyed each other warily, but neither protested as the group started moving.

“I sort of remember this layout…..” Feather looked around. “I’ve been here before, although it seems to constantly change. Some of the places in my world are like that, though. What about you? Where do you all come from?”

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c

Absolutely!! Yeah, add whoever you need😊.

And anyone else can add any Charlie’s they want to! The more the merrier 😂.

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 3,481 through 3,495 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >