Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,466 through 3,480 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2973

@keilah-h

new character joining our group? yay! feel free!

we have two groups, one staying behind, one searching for food. The one searching for food just ran into uh… Darcy I believe? And there’s some wind chasing them down.

The second group is waiting for them to get back, but Kaine just suggested they go on an adventure. I don’t remember who all is in each group, but they have contact with each other through Milo and Cammie, because they each have some kind of high tech device. The group waiting behind has Julius, Everly, Kaine, either Milo or Cammie, and I can’t remember who is where after that.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

E. M. Trepke
      @e-m-trepke
        • Total Posts: 145

@lightoverdarkness6

The TARDIS is actually from  a tv show called Dr Who that started in the ‘60s.

@lightoverdarkness6
         @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @whoeverIforgot

I won’t be able to be on KP this weekend. Just wanted to let you know.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
        -The Doctor

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6
          • Total Posts: 1643

@e-m-trepke

The TARDIS is actually from  a tv show called Dr Who that started in the ‘60s.

Oh okay!! Cool!

I won’t be able to be on KP this weekend. Just wanted to let you know.

Alright! See you later😊!

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4732

@mineralizedwritings I’ll have my two join! I’ll have to do it tomorrow, though.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@lightoverdarkness6 There’s Kad, the dragon, who you already know, and a human couple, Feather and Crosshair; they’ll be the ones joining.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Did you guys see my rp from last week? Sorry if you already did. I don’t want to be pushy at all.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
                @lightoverdarkness6

@keilah-h

There’s Kad, the dragon, who you already know, and a human couple, Feather and Crosshair; they’ll be the ones joining.

Oh, okay! Yeah, I’ve seen Feather and Crosshair around the castle.

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@loopylin I did, don’t worry!

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 Here we go. Correct group.

Feather and Crosshair

“We’ve been wandering for a while…the room didn’t stretch this long before….” Feather looked around warily. “An Icehunter tried to kill us last time Rinzler and I were here. I don’t see it…it must’ve froze again…”

Crosshair didn’t seem to be paying attention, his eyes fixed on the hallway stretching endlessly in front of them. Oddly enough, although everything was covered in ice, the air temperature wasn’t as cold as it should’ve been.

“There’s a door up ahead,” he said, reminding her that his eyesight was slightly better than hers and most other humans’. “When we get to it, do we open it?”

Feather nodded. “Not like we can go back now.” She looked back; the fog and the distance had obscured their path back, even though they had mostly traveled straight forward. When they reached the door, she turned the handle, and it opened with a loud creak. Ice fell off its side onto the floor.

Then they noticed they weren’t alone. A group of characters was there also.

Crosshair’s rifle was off his back and in his hands in seconds. “Who are you?” he asked, startling them.

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@keilah-h @felicity (srry I cant remember if you’re in our group, I’m confused now lol) @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin

I’m going to swap Tauren and Lesli in for Kaine and Everly, I’m not currently writing those two so they are a bit less fun to rp. So yeah, Kaine and Everly mysteriously disappear.

Tauren: 6’2″, 16 years old. Brown curly hair, bangs sweep to the right. I’ll attach a pic, I know most of you guys already know him though.

Lesli: 5’3″, 18 1/2 years old. Blond hair, pretty slim build. She’s my pfp. She’s usually wearing overalls and a red sweater, her hair is braided in the castle though.

I’ll do there post in a sec

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Aww man! I had just written a RP with Kaine getting out his bow and aiming it right back at Crosshair 😅😂. And Mattthew was just like “whoa man.” XD So is it gonna be like they were never there or they just disappear and are replaced withTauren and Lesli, and everyone’s like “whoa. Where’s Kaine and Everly??” 😂

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h

Ok, let me try to fix this real quick. This is going to be confusing XD I’ve just never rp’ed Tauren or Lesli, and I really wanted too now 😂 and I can’t figure out Kaine’s character arc atm.

Kaine

Kiane and Everly walk slowly down the hall with the rest of the group. A large crash sounds from across the way. Kaine watches in awe as a large door busts open, shattering a wall of ice encasing it. Slowly, the group approaches. Kaine’s gaze falls on a man (I’d assume? Or another race?) slowly edging out of the doorway with caution. His weapon falls into his hands in seconds. Kaine instinctively reaches back to his quiver, getting an arrow at the ready.

Wait…

Kaine pulls his bow back, ready for anything. He glances back at Everly, who slinks back into the group behind him. He looks at the weapon the man carries.

A weapon of old…

The kind that shoots bullets.

Kaine stiffens.

“Who are you?” The man asks.

Mathew watches the confrontation from the side. He eyes them wearily as Kaine bores a hole through the man with his stiff glare.

“Whoaa…” Mathew says, eyes wide.

“I’m Kaine.” Kaine’s gaze remains trained on the man’s face. His eyes occasionally dart down to his weapon.

@Lightoverdarkness6
                            go ahead and post yours, I’ll do the swap when I think it works best. I’ll try to work it into whatever you guys already wrote.

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Lyla

Before Julius could reply, a door leading into the hall opened quickly and two people stepped in. (@keilah-h what do they look like?)
                              The man had a rifle pointed at us. We all jumped up as he asked loudly, “Who are you?!”

I glanced over at Matthew. His eyes were wide with fear. I took his hand, and he smiled nervously at me.

I glared at the man, eyes smoldering. He’d have to get through me to hurt my brother.

My thoughts flitted to Julius. I looked over at him. He had the same scared expression as Matt. I stepped in front of him and Matthew. That man wouldn’t hurt either of them on my watch.

“We were about to ask you the same question,” I said calmly.

Kaine quickly strung his bow and pointed it right back at the man.

“Whoa,” I heard Matt say softly, eyes wide at the stand-off.

Kaine looked the man down and said slowly, “I’m Kaine.”

The man’s eyes roved over the group. Matthew blanched when his eyes rested on him for a second. I squeezed his hand tighter.

I eyed him warily. “I’m Lyla.”

The man’s eyes softened slightly when he realized that our group was of not much older than children, but he remained on his guard.

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings Yes, Crosshair and Feather are both human–there’s a drawing of them several pages back.

I would RP, but I’m getting off the computer soon and won’t be able to right now–sorry about that!

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@lightoverdarkness6 I’ll have to get to that tomorrow, sorry!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,466 through 3,480 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >