Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,451 through 3,465 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    TheLoonyOne
    @theloonyone
      • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Milo

Milo sat against the wall, everyone else who stayed sitting in a circle with him. He typed into his wristwatch and sent Cammie a message: Everything good?

Cammie’s answer came seconds later: It’s been two minutes

He spoke up to the group, “They’re all still okay.” After a pause, he spoke again, “Any plans on what we should do once they find food?”

E. M. Trepke
      @e-m-trepke
        • Total Posts: 145

@theloonyone @sarafini @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

DARCY

“Hey!” Another voice yelled before the girl in front of him could reply. “Do you have any food?”

He turned to see yet another girl coming towards him… and a door some distance behind her. She didn’t seem to be affected by the gale. Strange. “No!” he yelled back. “Does that door lead out of here?” The girl turned to look behind her. The door slammed shut.

Without another word Darcy grabbed the hand of the girl next to him, much to her surprise and annoyance, and ran for the door. “Quick! Before you get lost!” The other girl looked at him again, her eyes widening. She ran for the door.

They were close now, the hope of their escape now clearly seen ahead of them. He grinned. This adventure business was almost… fun. A tendril of wind whooshed out and pulled his cloak over his head. He stumbled, unable to see and tripped. What…?

(Okay, so I just had a brilliant idea to have the wind a sort of… living wind that starts to follow them. Action here we come! What do you guys think?)

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
        -The Doctor

TheLoonyOne
        @theloonyone
          • Total Posts: 446

@e-m-trepke (I like the wind!) @loopylin @sarafini

( @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 )

Cammie

The boy grabbed onto the girl’s hand and ran for the door that had slammed shut a moment ago, Cammie, Elissa, Simon, and Beth trying to keep up behind them. They were close! Cammie watched as the boy’s hood flew onto his head, and saw him trip and start to fall. She jumped forward and tried to catch him, but was just brought down with him along with the girl, whose hand he had been holding. Elissa, Simon, and Beth stopped just before their pile of people.

Crouching down, Elissa grabbed Cammie’s and the other girl’s arms and lifted them up, Beth going for the boy. They turned back to the door, but before they could take one more step a gust of wind knocked the ones closest to the door over.

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@e-m-trepke @theloonyone @sarafini

Simon 

People toppled over each other like dominoes in front of Simon. What the heck is going on? He thought as he helped a girl he wasn’t sure he recognized to her feet. He braced himself against the wall and tried taking another step towards the door. The wind blew harder. Stupid wind. He thought, Every time we try to go to that door, it stops us. Wait… could it maybe…?

He called to his sister a few feet away, who was crouched down so low against the wind that she was almost crawling.
            “It doesn’t want us to go to the door!” he shouted, barely audible over the howling that filled the hall. Beth squinted at him.

“What?!?”

“The wind! It doesn’t want us to go that way!”

“But it’s wind!”

“I don’t know, maybe it’s enchanted or something! But we should go this way!”

Simon turned and, still using the wall for support, started walking away from the door. Gradually, with every step, the wind faded. It started as a howl, then a whistle, then a whisper, then finally it was only a slight chill that tickled Simon’s cheek.

(I love this wind idea! Maybe it’s always there, following them, but it gets stronger and more angry I guess when the characters don’t go where it wants them to)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2334

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

Carmen 

“Any plans on what we should do once they find food?” Milo asked the group as they sat on the floor together.

“Well,” said Carter “I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on eating.”

Carmen smiled and nudged her brother’s shoulder. “You know that’s not what he meant.”

Carter smiled back. “Yeah, just kidding around.” He looked over at Matthew, Lyla, Kaine, and Everly. “I don’t know. What do you guys wanna do?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone

Kaine and Everly

Carter smiles back. “Yeah, just kidding around.” He looks over at Matthew, Lyla, Kaine, and Everly. “I don’t know. What do you guys wanna do?”

Kaine stands up from against the wall. “I say we go explore. There’s gotta be more people here.”

He looks over at Everly, still sitting on the ground, who shoots him a concerned look. “Well lets make sure Julius is ok with it. We’ll stick really close together ok?” She says, turning towards Julius.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

E. M. Trepke
                @e-m-trepke

@loopylin @theloonyone @sarafini

DARCY

Smack. His vision went blurry (not that he could tell with his hood over his face). He struggled to move, to move his hood, to see. He couldn’t. Thankfully the hand of some unknown person lifted his hood. And there he was, crushed by a pile of people, most of which he didn’t even know were in the hall. All of them strangers.

“Oof,” he grunted. “Can you get off of me?” He heard a few mumbled “sorrys” and maybe a couple “it’s-not-my-faults”, but he couldn’t really tell over the rush. The rush of the wind and of his head. He must’ve knocked his head when he tripped.

Now that no one was on him he rolled over and tried to stand up. His vision swam and he could only manage a slumped sit. He could vaguely hear talking, shouting, but the voices sounded dim and muffled. He scooted backward.

He could see the wind now. Funnels of air swirling so fast they looked like the tentacles of a giant squid. If someone touched one of those… he shuddered. If someone touched one of those they would be flung at a very high speed and most likely… die. He had to do something. As he reached behind him, his fingers came into contact with the wall. Using the wall to support him as he once again tried to stand he managed to bring himself upright.

A tornado-tentacle snaked towards one of the girls “Look out!” he cried.

-The Doctor

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings  Should we have them get lost? And then we could have the villains find them. But I think we should keep the two groups away from each other for a while, and they could be trying to find each-other before we take them out of the castle. What do y’all think??

Matthew

“Any plans on what we should do once they find food?” Milo asked the group as they sat on the floor together.

“Well,” said Carter, “I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on eating.”

I laughed. “Yeah, me too.”

Carmen smiled and nudged her brother’s shoulder. “You know that’s not what he meant.”

Carter smiled back. “Yeah, just kidding around.” He looked over at me, Lyla, Kaine, Everly, and Julius, “I don’t know. What do you guys wanna do?”

Kaine stood up from against the wall. “I say we go explore. There’s gotta be more people here.”

“Me too!” Lyla said.

He looked over at Everly, still sitting on the ground, who shot him a concerned look. “Well, lets make sure Julius is ok with it. We’ll stick really close together ok?” She said, turning towards Julius.

@freedomwriter76

Is Julius okay with us wandering around? And maybe finding a villain?

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6

@e-m-trepke

Hi!! Welcome back!! I stalked this forum for a while before I was old enough to join, so I’ve seen you around before. It’s nice to finally meet you! Your pfp looks so cool! Is that a train?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4732

@lightoverdarkness6 Do you mind if my characters run into your exploring ones? Mine are just aimlessly wandering……

If so, I’ll have to RP tomorrow as I’m working on something today.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

E. M. Trepke
                        @e-m-trepke

Hello, @lightoverdarkness6 !

I only joined this past spring… I can relate to stalking KP. I’ve been old enough to join for a while, but KP wouldn’t let me join until spring. I don’t know why. My pfp is actually a spaceship/ time machine call the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space).

I just noticed the time you posted and thought “that’s not right. It’s only 2:00!” But then I realized you must be a few time zones east of me. *facepalm*

-The Doctor

E. M. Trepke
                          @e-m-trepke

Waitaminute. It says I posted at 1700? The site must run on Eastern time or something…

-The Doctor

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 692

@Keilah H.

Mine are too except for Cynthia. Feel free to have them meet up! They’re stuck in the throne room. Lol

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 4732

@sarafini I have to get off in a couple minutes but maybe tomorrow I’ll be able to do it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@keilah-h

Sure!! My charries are not the only ones in the group, so I’ll have to ask the rest of the group, but I’m totally good with it😊👍! Which characters are yours? Other than Kad 😉.

@loopylin
                                  @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @e-m-trepke

Can @keilah-h join her characters to one of our groups?

@e-m-trepke

I only joined this past spring… I can relate to stalking KP. I’ve been old enough to join for a while, but KP wouldn’t let me join until spring. I don’t know why. My pfp is actually a spaceship/ time machine call the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space).

Okay, cool! Yeah, I actually found KP October of last year, but I wasn’t old enough to join, so I had to content myself with reading articles and short stories, and writing info😅.
                                  That’s so cool about the spaceship!! Is it one of your creations in your book?

I just noticed the time you posted and thought “that’s not right. It’s only 2:00!” But then I realized you must be a few time zones east of me. *facepalm*

Lol yeah I do that all the time. Everyone on here seems to live far away from me, and the time zones are different. Every now and then, though, I’ll see like someone post at 3 am, and just my heart skips a beat 😂😅.

Waitaminute. It says I posted at 1700? The site must run on Eastern time or something…

Whoa! Yeah, Maybe 🤔. Something to ask @kathleenramm.

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 3,451 through 3,465 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >