Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,436 through 3,450 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @anyoneelse

Another random idea for anyone who wants to use it: there could be a bell tower somewhere in the castle that chimes once for everyone time a character enters or leaves the castle. It could be kinda quiet or in the far corner of the castle to explain all the times it has chimed and no one has heard it.

It’s not a super creative idea, but I like the thought of having a scene where a character hears the bell and then turns around and their friend has vanished.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin

Kaine and Everly

Kaine and Everly watch as part of the group splits off.

“I didn’t really want to do that… but we do need food.” Kaine says, watching them walk out the door.

“Julius you can stay here with us.” Everly says, turning to face him.

He doesn’t seem like he need an ounce more of adventure than whatever he’s already had.

“Your choice though.” She adds, sitting down against the wall.

You guys choose who left! Yeah like @theloonyone said, we could have a villain show up. Or they could discover another passage that leads who knows where, I dunno. If you guys ever want to link up with the greater castle and whoever is in there, feel free to make that happen. It might get a little big though…lol. I mean if you want to change things up really fast, we can just open a portal to wherever in the castle we want them to end up 🤣.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

E. M. Trepke
        @e-m-trepke
          • Total Posts: 145

@theloonyone

@loopylin

@mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

@lightoverdarkness6

@whoever else there may be.

I think I’ll write a short RP of Darcy alone—just to introduce him. Whoever wants to meet him, just have your characters run into him.

DARCY

The wind shuddered down the hall, causing Darcy to shudder in reply. He didn’t know where he was or how he got there, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was finding a way back home. Home. Now that he thought about it, he wasn’t sure where home was anymore. He’d been on the road so long.

Wisps of voices drifted to him over the wind. People, but where? It was impossible to tell which direction  the voices came from through all the wind. Now that he thought about it: why was it so windy?

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
          -The Doctor

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4732

@loopylin that’s kinda cool! I’d do it. Or maybe a character hears the bell and someone new enters the scene?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. OOH, that’s really cool! 😀 I love that Idea!

@theloonyone
              . @loopylin. @mineralizedwritings. Yeah…Julius has had his share of adventures for today…XD @lightoverdarkness6.

Julius

Julius turned to Everly with a small, faint smile. “Yeah…I’m staying here…I-I’m kinda done for now…heh…” He gave a slightly nervous chuckle.

Maybe he had no reason to be nervous, they all seemed nice, but…he was always cautious.

He’d had to be…growing up with an alcoholic and abusive father…he’d learned how to detect anything and everything in people…and that he needed to be careful about everything he said and did.

Julius let out a deep breath and slowly sank to the floor beside the wall.

(okay, do y’all want me to bring in Adolphus/Dietrich/Frida/Himmler yet…or not yet…?) XD

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

Up to you!😀

Ugh Frida 😤

And those brothers 😠

They bother me very much.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone

Simon

The four friends conversed among each other and decided that Simon and Beth would go with the group to look for food, and that Carter and Carmen would stay behind. Carter had at first wanted to go to get food, but he was satisfied after Beth rustled through her satchel and pulled out a small crust of bread for him to snack on.

Carmen waved as the group left.

As they walked the halls, Simon shivered.

“It’s getting a bit chilly.” He muttered. “Where is that breeze coming from?”

(I was thinking we could meet Darcy now maybe @e-m-trepke. Also, Loony, which group is Elissa in?)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

TheLoonyOne
                  @theloonyone
                    • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Ok, correct me if I’m wrong, but Cammie, Simon, Beth, and Elissa are going to look for food. And the rest are staying? @e-m-trepke And the food group will run into Darcy. Is that right? There are so many characters 😂

Cammie

Cammie and Elissa walked at the front with Simon and Beth trailing behind them. Her wristband buzzed. Looking down, Cammie saw a message from Milo: Everything good?

It’s been two minutes, she typed back.

They had been wandering down one long hall for a while, after just a couple of turns. “It’s getting a bit chilly,” Simon spoke from behind them. “Where is that breeze coming from?”

Once mentioned, Cammie also noticed the small breeze biting at her arms beneath her sweater.

“Maybe an exit?” Elissa said, “Should we try following it?”

E. M. Trepke
                    @e-m-trepke

@theloonyone @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

DARCY

The wind was faster now, whipping his dark hair into tangled peaks, the cold bite of it burning his skin with numbness. He stumbled, unable to stand tall, and fell backward against the wall. The solidness of the cool stone reassured him in the midst of the whirlwind of air.

Keeping one hand on the wall, he returned to his feet. Surely, if he kept to the wall, surely he could find a way out of this gale-hall—or find the source of the wind. If this was what quests were like, he wasn’t sure why he agreed to go on one…

He continued creeping down the hall, half wishing he could find the sources of the voices he had heard earlier, half scared to find out. Who knew what dwelt in a place like this?

-The Doctor

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 692

Uh, hi. My babies (not really) Kyle, Zach, Cynthia, Jasmine, and John has arrived. I introduced them in the thread: Charrie Chat. I’m not sure how to begin but I guess I’ll just go for it.

Anonymous

Cynthia

Spins as she joins Darcy. “Hello. Uh, what’s up?”

I’m not exactly sure how to proceed. Darcy needs to talk. Lol. 😬😅

Anonymous

Cynthia 

“Voices?” Trembles as she stares at Darcy. “I think we should get out of here. Oh by the way, are you ok? I saw you fall.”

Anonymous

Zach, Kyle, Jasmine, and John

The group starts looking for a room to chill and have fun together while Cynthia, the go-getter, helps Darcy.

E. M. Trepke
                              @e-m-trepke

@sarafini @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

DARCY

Darcy squinted through the wind. There must be a way out somewhere…

“Hullo, what’s up?” A voice came from behind him, faint through the constant rush. He whirled around to see a girl.

“Who are you? Where did you come from?” He asked, but his voice was lost in the wind.

The distant voices drifted again past them on the wind. “Voices?” The girl seemed to shiver. “I think we should get out of here. Oh, by the way, are you okay? I saw you fall.”

Darcy decided to speak louder. “Those voices are either our hope or our doom.” He struggled to keep himself heard over the gale. “Keep your hand on the wall— these winds could knock you over. I’m hoping that if we follow the wall we’ll eventually find a way out of this place.” He gave a little smile. “I’m fine. My name’s Darcy by the way. Who are you?”

-The Doctor

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone
                                  • Total Posts: 446

@e-m-trepke @sarafini

I love Darcy and Cynthia together! 😆 They’re complete opposites and so funny

@loopylin

Cammie

They could hear two voices echoing down the hall. “Should we…” Elissa trailed off.

Cammie glanced at Simon and Beth in question. “They might have food,” she said and shrugged and continued down toward the voices. Soon they turned a corner and saw a boy and a girl walking toward them, talking to each other. “Hey!” Cammie called to them, “Do you have food?”

Viewing 15 posts - 3,436 through 3,450 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >